Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First China next Japan.... the Asian Bitcoin Giants..  (Read 862 times)
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:06:50 PM

Japan is currently looking for ways to bring their struggling economy ahead. One of those ways could be using blockchain technologies and digital currencies. But, this would not really be in the interest of the government and the national central bank because they have done inflationary money politics since almost three decades and I doubt they want to give control away.

Japan is very promising and has high hope for bitcoin. Experts says that bitcoin could explode in Japan and will make Japan and may compete with China as the leading Bitcoin giant in Asia. Being proud of bitcoin 2.0 experiment results Japan will soon starts the full blast in token economy. This is good news to all bitcoin users. With this event coming at hand expect increase of bitcoins monetary value.
Nitroshock

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:09:29 PM

This is good news for the Bitcoin community and when you think about it, it makes a lot of sense.

Japan has had financial difficulties for decades and their monetary policy has made things worse.  I think it was a few months back they instigated "Negative Interest Rates", forcing people (and businesses) to pay to save money.  That made things even worse and the financial markets are drying up.

I think a lot of the interest we're seeing in Bitcoin from Japan comes from a citizenship that's fed up with nonsensical monetary policy.

Just my two Yen worth...
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:56:07 PM

may be it was in the past but now the trend has totally changed. now you can see people in the world of bitcoin from all over the world. and that is the beauty of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: