Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Two (2) Fandago Movie Tickets $26 value - $10 (2 sets available)  (Read 369 times)
VapesVirtuals (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:04:37 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 02:58:17 AM by VapesVirtuals

I have enough reward points for 3 sets of 2 tickets - Asking $10 per set (two tickets)

I'll send first to trusted, escr0w for others

I will change the email on my account to yours should you be the buyer, order them and have them emailed to you. You can print them out and they are accepted just about anywhere.

https://shop.mdlottery.com/prizes/prizedetail.php?prize_id=35521

Reward Code for Two (2) Movie Tickets

Enjoy the perfect movie night with tickets powered by Fandango. Once you receive your reward code in the mail, follow the instructions on the back to activate your code and print your movie certificate. To find participating theaters near you visit www.HollywoodMovieMoney.com and enter locator code 43032. May not be available in all areas; please check prior to purchase. No exchanges or refunds once purchased.

Movie certificate is good towards two (2) admissions (up to $26 total value) to see any one (1) movie at participating theaters in the U.S., at any showing including those designated as "no coupons, no passes" in local theater listing guides. Reward code void if not activated by 3/31/17 and certificate void if not used within 3 months of online code activation. If lost, cannot be replaced. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. No change will be provided. Internet access and printer required, and must bring printed certificate to the participating theater box office to redeem. Not valid with any other offer. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie admissions is more than maximum value of the movie certificate then user must pay the difference. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program. Movie certificate is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. 2016 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Limit 3 per customer, per 10 days
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:09:32 AM

I need BTC fast...this is a great deal
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:58:44 AM

I need BTC fast...this is a great deal