Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who is the most trusted escrow procider in the bitcoin community?  (Read 1793 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:56:45 AM

PS: I've changed the johnthedong pseudonym as it sounds wrong.
... It took you that long?  Huh  Tongue

(+1 on John)

It's an old nickname that I can't seem to get rid of. I digress.    Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:36:15 PM

I would say nanotube. Nanotube held the funds for Trendon Shavers' bet with Vandroiy regarding ponzi payments, and has the freenode channel #bitcoin-court where several voluntary resolutions have been worked out.
This. I'm working to beat him though - largest amount in one go so far was only 2200BTC.  Wink

Ah, you hadn't mentioned that you were looking for escrow providers.  If you had ust said so in the beginning, you'd probably have gotten more useful answers.  Have you seen this Escrow List thread yet?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

ooh thanks. John the dong is a moderator here on the forms, someone like that would probably work quite nicely.

well how would you like steady work then john? trustworthiness aside (of which im sure you have plenty) you have name recognition, that is very valuable to me. also w/e i can write dong on my website if i want to, grandma can just get over it. check out radicalmoney.com, It belongs to me and your services may be invaluable in this endeavor. Anyway if this sounds interesting to you pm me so we can talk about specifics.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:33:26 PM

I would say nanotube. Nanotube held the funds for Trendon Shavers' bet with Vandroiy regarding ponzi payments, and has the freenode channel #bitcoin-court where several voluntary resolutions have been worked out.
This. I'm working to beat him though - largest amount in one go so far was only 2200BTC.  Wink

Ah, you hadn't mentioned that you were looking for escrow providers.  If you had ust said so in the beginning, you'd probably have gotten more useful answers.  Have you seen this Escrow List thread yet?

ooh thanks. John the dong is a moderator here on the forms, someone like that would probably work quite nicely.

well how would you like steady work then john? trustworthiness aside (of which im sure you have plenty) you have name recognition, that is very valuable to me. also w/e i can write dong on my website if i want to, grandma can just get over it. check out radicalmoney.com, It belongs to me and your services may be invaluable in this endeavor. Anyway if this sounds interesting to you pm me so we can talk about specifics.

I might be interested depending on the exact details. Just send me a PM with the details please.

A side note: Can I pl0x buy some $50 Gold Buffaloes from you at your site??  Tongue
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:56:56 PM

I might be interested depending on the exact details. Just send me a PM with the details please.

A side note: Can I pl0x buy some $50 Gold Buffaloes from you at your site??  Tongue

ya work in progress =)

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: