Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Megatypers  (Read 4287 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:11:24 AM

I work everyday like a religious follower to this website and I am very happy with the earning there, so far they have paid me every time with a time frame of 3 days maximum from when I see the message payment has started, but the latest payment I am not receiving it in my bitcoin wallet since it is started from June 29 and I don't have any message or any problem. What can be the problem ?
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:38:11 AM

I work everyday like a religious follower to this website and I am very happy with the earning there, so far they have paid me every time with a time frame of 3 days maximum from when I see the message payment has started, but the latest payment I am not receiving it in my bitcoin wallet since it is started from June 29 and I don't have any message or any problem. What can be the problem ?
I think the site has a support ticket, better send one of them and ask them what's happening why they stop paying you and send the funds with your wallet address.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:48:20 PM

Thank you for your reply. I waited 7 days and read all the faqs and everything there, did not made a single mistake, always played by the rules so today I decided to send them a ticket before I continue to work further there. I know they are legit as there are a lot of persons working there and I sometimes have won quite some tournaments there so I know tournaments are not scam. I am waiting their reply and will let interested people know. They are a good source of income for person who can type very fast and accurately.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:23:35 PM

Yeah. I also worked quite lots of time on megatypers and got payment at the time every week. recently the started paying in bitcoin and reduced they payout amount via bitcoin to 1.5$ from 3$.
I think your problem will get resolved for sure if you didn't do any mistake..
did you added the correct bitcoin address for payment? see the bitcoin transaction in blockchain.info.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:31:47 PM

I am also one of the member of megatypers but i stop because i just wrong 1 time they ban after doing a lots of work..
but i tried to join again and follow all their procedure after that i am making earn in their site but few months i stop because its boring.. but i think you can resolve the problem just wait more days for their responce..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:08:17 PM

I receive just now the amount owed to me by Megatypers, its still with Yellow tab there, but I am sure is a payment from them as I was not expecting any other payment in bitcoin so I think everything is set now. Will continue working more intensely there. Its a nice additional income.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:36:25 PM

I have tried to earn some money from that website, but it is needed a lot of time and effort to gather the minimum payment. I don't know if there are secret formulas or hidden tricks, but spending several hours to get $1.00 does not seem  a good deal.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:10:19 PM

I have tried to earn some money from that website, but it is needed a lot of time and effort to gather the minimum payment. I don't know if there are secret formulas or hidden tricks, but spending several hours to get $1.00 does not seem  a good deal.

Nothing is worth while if youre spending 1-2hrs just for $1.00..

Youre either super young or have a ton of time on your hands. But if you have the time then I would consider other options a tleast like fiverr that pays $5 minimum then $1 for some task.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:14:54 AM

can anyone join megatypers? what kind of job do they offer? Can anyone send me invitation?

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:34:50 AM

Hi guys I'm out of the league but I want to know more about megatypers. Base on your feedbacks it is really paying.
The pay rate is very low. But that doesn't matter as long as you are going to do it on your free time.
And is there any fee in joining there?

Vires in Numeris
BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 01:40:03 AM

Hi guys I'm out of the league but I want to know more about megatypers. Base on your feedbacks it is really paying.
The pay rate is very low. But that doesn't matter as long as you are going to do it on your free time.

AFAIK you can only join megatypers if you are invited so there is not way to register there with an invitation from registered users. i might be wrong but that is the way it is in my last visit

saiha

Activity: 840

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:46:46 AM

AFAIK you can only join megatypers if you are invited so there is not way to register there with an invitation from registered users. i might be wrong but that is the way it is in my last visit

I see so I cannot just get in by myself and that thing is called referral at all. So member already is only the way to get registered with it.
Well that's too hassle for the people who wants to join.
By the way, thanks for the info I'll just keep on following this thread and read more about megatypers.

Vires in Numeris
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:03:49 AM

How can I get an invitation code to work on megatypers?

BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 02:24:38 AM

you can try searching in google for the code thing, IIRC i only use google and found a code to use so i can register there few months ago but when i saw the rates it is very low, bitcoin faucet is much better i think

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:37:02 AM

Well, the nly secret formula is to use a captcha entry software or tool, some tools allow you to add multiple accounts and work with them. so with a tool you can easily work with no load time, no waiting for pictures. with this way you can easily type 30 to 40 captchas a minutes and earn 3$/hour. .. but using bot is not officially allowed by the site. some time accounts get banned if the site trace you to using captcha entry bots. so do it with your own risk.

A Megatyper Invitation Code for you and Everyone:
BGGC

Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:47:02 AM

I just signed up. Why is that it always show no image available refreshing in 5-1 countdown. Is this normal? Payment of .50$ per 1000 seem impossible.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:48:53 AM

I just signed up. Why is that it always show no image available refreshing in 5-1 countdown. Is this normal? Payment of .50$ per 1000 seem impossible.

I experience the same, bro. Images take up too long to load, until I get sick and click the logout button instead.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:07:45 AM

There's no special tricks or hidden things, if you cannot wait long and there will be no images for some time, you can join the tournaments that happens there every 20 minutes. Its good if you are a fast typer and have high chance to win some money there every 15 minutes as thats how long a tournament run. Still even if you don't win you solve a lot of images and you get typer points for this activity which can be turned into cash as soon as you have 50 typer points. The higher your accuracy rate, the higher the reward in typer points per 500 images solved. Hope this helps all the newbies who wanna start.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:20:04 AM

I experience the same, bro. Images take up too long to load, until I get sick and click the logout button instead.

This happens because megatypers need high speed Internet to load images. these are captcha images and they don't work for low speed internet.
I used megatypers in past..
one suggestion. megatypers won't work properly on mozilla firefox. use it in google chrome for better preferences. or use UC Browser for windows.
and disable smart captcha too.
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:22:54 AM

I registered and made 3 mistakes and they permanently banned my account. What stupid reason, I can't believe it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: