Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Megatypers  (Read 4287 times)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:22:50 PM

I work everyday like a religious follower to this website and I am very happy with the earning there, so far they have paid me every time with a time frame of 3 days maximum from when I see the message payment has started, but the latest payment I am not receiving it in my bitcoin wallet since it is started from June 29 and I don't have any message or any problem. What can be the problem ?

Move to other site, you can type captcha and get bitcoin in kolotibablo.com. They have good rate sometimes, and instant withdraw your bitcoin to your wallet. Thank you
pay rates for kolotibablo is too low currently people will only get $0.35-$0.50 per 1000 solve captcha also in kolotibablo if you made mistake 5 times in a row you also will got banned and i told this because i had been experience typing at these company and my account got permanently banned because i made 6 mistake in a day
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 07:10:01 PM

I work everyday like a religious follower to this website and I am very happy with the earning there, so far they have paid me every time with a time frame of 3 days maximum from when I see the message payment has started, but the latest payment I am not receiving it in my bitcoin wallet since it is started from June 29 and I don't have any message or any problem. What can be the problem ?

I'm glad I found this thread I have some questions.
How much have you made ?
How much do you make per hour and how many words do you solve per hour ?
Your earnings per day.

Also there is anther site like this it may very well be megatypers but you can up your payment 2x by working a certain amount (its like a reward incentive)

About your problem, have you made sure you used the right address ? Check the tx for confirmation that the btc went to the right place. I don't think megatypers would rip you off so don't worry Smiley

Move to other site, you can type captcha and get bitcoin in kolotibablo.com. They have good rate sometimes, and instant withdraw your bitcoin to your wallet. Thank you

Did you work for them, do they really pay out?

Yea they pay but they make it difficult. Making too many mistakes you get a warning, if you make 2 mistakes in a row after a warning they ban you. It is not fair and is borderline illegal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:15:45 PM

I have been paid, and paid another time, if you work for example 2-3 hours at the best time with payrate 0.90 usd per 1000 captchas, you use the boost option as long as its under 0.04 usd you can make about 0.18 USD in 15 minutes plus you can get a lot of typer points, depending on your accuracy you can get up to 7-8 typer points per 500 images if your accuracy is above 97.5% and this adds up, during a week with 2-3 work per day if you are a very fast typer you can make about 20 USD its not much, but its not less either especially in cheap and poor countries. I personally although live in a developed country like whatever I made as an extra so I do not complain.
Regarding that kolo thing they banned me right away much different from megatypers where my accuracy is 98.3% and I am near to be in the top 200 most accurate typers where I will receive more typer points per 500 images. 1 typer points equal to 1c.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:30:04 PM

I wanna try it but after reading all above posts I am too afraid to join

Dont be afraid sometime ago i were typing and i typed wrong around 20 words they suspended me, but you can request the unban, they will cut 0.10dollars from your balance and you will be back after some days i believe it were 2 days away.
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:53:19 PM

I wanna try it but after reading all above posts I am too afraid to join

Dont be afraid sometime ago i were typing and i typed wrong around 20 words they suspended me, but you can request the unban, they will cut 0.10dollars from your balance and you will be back after some days i believe it were 2 days away.

It isn't worth it, the rules are to strict, you should find some better captcha typing job, that's my opinion.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:44:30 AM

IMHO, captcha solving services like this are not worth to any persons time. Averaging $0.2 per 15 minutes ( based from BitcoinSupremo post ) is really inappropriate. It would be much better if you just accept data entry like picture to text rather than this which also keep the users from being time pressured.
Anyway, as what I've experienced megatypers was more strict in observing users accuracy than 2captcha.

BTW, this one should be move on the Service Discussion forum.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:36:21 AM

Your time is precious probably the most precious thing that you have don't waste it like this.Even some faucets are paying better  than captcha solving sites,i don't understand why are you spending so much time to get a few pennies.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:34:38 AM

Your time is precious probably the most precious thing that you have don't waste it like this.Even some faucets are paying better  than captcha solving sites,i don't understand why are you spending so much time to get a few pennies.

Can you list those faucets here? that we should know these high paying faucet sites which paying that much just for claiming..
let me tell you bro there is no any faucet which give you a single penny by claiming. a faucet only pay between 100 to 1000 satoshi and to make 1$ you need to claim faucet constantly for a whole week..
and megatyper's rate is 0.5$ for 1000 Images. and a good typist can easily type 1000 Images in 30 to 40 minutes. so if I work there for 3, 4 hours daily I can easily make 2, 3$ which is not bad amount.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:04:06 AM

Can you list those faucets here? that we should know these high paying faucet sites which paying that much just for claiming..
let me tell you bro there is no any faucet which give you a single penny by claiming. a faucet only pay between 100 to 1000 satoshi and to make 1$ you need to claim faucet constantly for a whole week..
and megatyper's rate is 0.5$ for 1000 Images. and a good typist can easily type 1000 Images in 30 to 40 minutes. so if I work there for 3, 4 hours daily I can easily make 2, 3$ which is not bad amount.

Where did you see  the words "high paying faucets" in my post?I never said this after all there are not any high paying faucets anymore.
No if you are looking for only one faucet that pays more than megatypers you will not find it but if you use a good rotaror with many faucets then you will earn more per hour.I am not doing it and i am not suggesting anyone to waste 3 hours on a screen solving captchas i am just saying that you will earn more this way.
albysprx

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:09:39 PM

Well i had been an active typer here when they were paying 1.50dollars for 1000 captchas that were easy to make 1 dollar hour currently the rates are very low to even try them.
i don't know how you do it because everytime that i solve 2-3 captchas appear "No image available, will refresh in 5 seconds" and i need to wait several minutes to get 1 or 2 captchas...

They add a new button called boost you should invest to get images faster, with that you are able to make around 500 captchas one after other. But be sure you are able to make the captcha to cover the cost and if will worth it, usually i buy those when i see it lower then 0,05dollars. Before the speed they charge were free soo they had more solvers and the speed were amazing way to earn very easy 1 dollar hour around 600-700 captchas.
wow i bought a 15 minutes boost at $0.02 and i got $0.24 in 15 minutes!
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:41:42 AM

I have tried it previously , it is legit site , but after you work on it for long time , you will feel bored , because you do the same job , in these days , this kind of sites consider a waste of time , whereas you get small amount of money for long time of work . you can try other methods , which will give you bigger profit.
k0resh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:23:04 PM

Support software for megatypers . Through it You can buy to increase . You can work on 2 accounts at the same time . When registering please indicate perfectt moneyy .

program - http://rgho.st/6vdhmvtng

manual:
hints - ctrl+right Autocomplete
run - F6 stop / start
signup - F10 To register
ctrl+shift - Zoom
F2 - a screenshot of the captcha

The author is Russian . In the video you can understand without comments

The program is free . After downloading you need to unzip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-xo8jsPQ4Y
hothead

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:43:02 AM

Contact with author via facebook, for latest version of this software:

https://www.facebook.com/messages/100006164617187
creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:05:12 AM

This site is very bad for earnings money... You need to sit all day to pc to get 1$ and if you accidentally a few times made a mistake you get banned from site and your earnings is removed.

hothead

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:23:48 AM

Of course, make money on mega is very difficult.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:44:26 AM

I had the same ban issue before. So annying i guess im no good at captchas
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:29:58 AM

iam interst join with megatypers if you can explain for me system to work in megatyper
how much every input paid in there , about baned how much mistake is account baned permanent
if i will join with you what is advantage for me cashbak comision free software or what
hothead

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:59:17 PM

software on facebook page. visit https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011379732982 just above there is a video which shows how to use it. how many will earn - it is possible to define only a little work here - the amounts is different. if interested %% of refback return - it is also possible, but the money paid mt ... very rarely - once at month / two
DashTron

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:11:54 PM

Just that I understand that correctly:
You get 0.2$ for 15 minutes of work?
That makes as much as 0.8$ in one hour, right?
hothead

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:22:58 PM

the amounts is different, if the person is typing quickly - can participate in the contests - where the result up to 50 cents per 15 minutes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: