Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Superchillin.com account  (Read 2325 times)
prekk (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:36:58 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 02:16:45 AM by prekk

I'm selling a 2x Superchillin.com non-premium accounts. After purchase, you'll be able to change email and password of the account and you can continue using it as non-premium, or you can additionally pay to become a premium user.

https://i.imgur.com/WqWJol3.png
Superchillin.com is a website providing free movies to watch for its users. Superchillin users can purchase a premium membership to get more features such as higher quality movies and an access to the TV series available on the website.

https://i.imgur.com/g8MN7Iw.png

https://i.imgur.com/GUqfqcO.jpg

Price: 0.1 BTC per account
DaveBlaze

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:51:59 AM

Can I see a screenshot of you logged in?
prekk (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:06:51 AM

Can I see a screenshot of you logged in?

Pm sent...

still selling...
superchillinguy

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:43:38 PM

hi i am interested plz contact me

jackdossett41@gmail.com
prekk (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:03:34 AM

hi i am interested plz contact me

jackdossett41@gmail.com

Pm sent.. Please check .. Thanks Smiley
aron19k

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:40:38 AM

If still available, I'm interested. Using friends account and worried I'll eventually be cut off!
syncope3

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:36:46 PM

This post look eerily similar to others from complete newbies "selling superchillin accounts" who are actually in the business of taking the money and running. I've been scammed by two posters like this who use the same language in their ad and followups. Also, those other accounts shut down right after they ran away with the money and now this guy just registered and looks to be doing the same. I'm not calling prekk a liar, but I am saying this looks fishy.
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:34:01 AM

I'm not sure why someone would use it. http://putlocker.ac/category/new-releases is free and has no ads, no popups, and has most new release titles as well as older movies. Free vs $50-$60??? Unless Superchillin has some extraordinary features, I'm gonna take the free service.
prekk (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:59:45 AM

This post look eerily similar to others from complete newbies "selling superchillin accounts" who are actually in the business of taking the money and running. I've been scammed by two posters like this who use the same language in their ad and followups. Also, those other accounts shut down right after they ran away with the money and now this guy just registered and looks to be doing the same. I'm not calling prekk a liar, but I am saying this looks fishy.

So My Registered Date On This Forum is :   June 29, 2016, 02:55:57 AM

Any scam report About me In These 10 Days???
syncope3

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:29:43 AM

I'm not sure why someone would use it. http://putlocker.ac/category/new-releases is free and has no ads, no popups, and has most new release titles as well as older movies. Free vs $50-$60??? Unless Superchillin has some extraordinary features, I'm gonna take the free service.

Absolutely agree.

But if anyone is still hell bent on buying a super chillin account like I was, here's how I dealt.. After getting shut out of a friend's SuperChillin account and getting scammed on here a few times, I did some research and realized that the site movietv.to is basically run by the same guys as SuperChillin.

How do I know? Because when I had a SuperChillin account, I noticed which movies were being added every couple of days and they matched up perfectly to the ones on movietv.to (so if they added 2 movies from the 1980s, 1 Bollywood movie, and dawn of justice, those exact movies would be uploaded to movietv.to)

Also, they use the same language on their site, have the same options for video quality, same subscription durations, and here's the kicker, it's says please sign up while registration is still open. So if I was a betting man, I'd say once they get enough heat to shut down, they'll do something similar to when they were shut down (as Noobroom) and relaunched as an exclusive community (SuperChillin) for their premium members.

Also, the biggest clue is a Reddit thread back from when Noobroom was shut down and someone mentioned that the site re-directed to movietv.to for sometime until that was shut down too. Well, it's back and there is a fee for the service. The big difference is that on super chillin it is $6 for 30 days premium and on movietv.to it's $10 for 30 days.

But look, I was scammed out of $171 worth of Bitcoin from this site and others, so what the hell is a difference of 4 dollars per month. I only wrote this out because I'm hoping it will be some sort of karmic refund from the all con artists out there trying to get people to buy super chillin.

Hope this helps and you're welcome.
aron19k

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:44:59 AM

thanks for the info. definitely will do more due diligence before pulling the trigger..  going to check out the other suggested sites as well... I have been using superchillin on a friends account, and love it... its a great site, but worried about losing access. Anyways, thanks!
aron19k

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:55:14 AM

As the usual.. both of the 'free' sites were actually 'free' trail periods, then paid.
Mallkrawler

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:51:26 PM

Still for sale?  I sent you a PM.
WallstreetW0lf

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:45:35 AM

skype me: fratboy.youngins