Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:06:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nigel Farage is a shame as a man.  (Read 649 times)
mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:32:53 PM

So. After lying to the whole Britain in live TV and saying that the what they promised couldn't be done, and more or less saying to British people that they should be more careful about what they believe, Farage is resigning.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/nigel-farage-resigns-as-ukip-leader

THis is not a joke. This is actually a politician that just threw the shit to the fan then says that his "job is done" and that he could be proud of himself.

I don't care about the Brexit itself here, but when you promote something like this against the current government, you gotta take care of the situation after your idea was chosen! You can't just say "Ok so now that I've wrecked the current system, do it yourself".

Anyone who supported him and/or his reform, he's literally peeing on you here.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:39:40 PM

Let me guess probaly too many people calling him racist and xenophobe.  Roll Eyes

Another bacon of light disappeared from the UK  Cry

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:47:29 PM

Let me guess probaly too many people calling him racist and xenophobe.  Roll Eyes

Another bacon of light disappeared from the UK  Cry

That's really a shame. I disagree with everything he thinks, but I'm ready to take him seriously if he goes to the end of his ideas...

Not the case here!

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:57:36 PM

His one goal was for the UK to leave the EU.

He achieved that goal through a successful referendum.

Job done, move on.

I respect the guy for speaking his mind without pandering to the politically correct bullshit.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:14:03 PM

His one goal was for the UK to leave the EU.

He achieved that goal through a successful referendum.

Job done, move on.

I respect the guy for speaking his mind without pandering to the politically correct bullshit.

So lying and getting caught at it is now called speaking his mind?

Leaving without anything changed or a single agreement found makes a successful politician and was one of the brexit goals?

Roll Eyes
 Cheesy
 Cry

"Opium für das Volk" was a joke in comparison.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:16:27 PM

So. After lying to the whole Britain in live TV and saying that the what they promised couldn't be done, and more or less saying to British people that they should be more careful about what they believe, Farage is resigning.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/nigel-farage-resigns-as-ukip-leader

THis is not a joke. This is actually a politician that just threw the shit to the fan then says that his "job is done" and that he could be proud of himself.

I don't care about the Brexit itself here, but when you promote something like this against the current government, you gotta take care of the situation after your idea was chosen! You can't just say "Ok so now that I've wrecked the current system, do it yourself".

He kept his promise a BREXIT..So i am proud of Nigel ..what a politician..Great man..

Plus it's not over yet he might be getting a job with the conservatives..Angela Leadsom ..

Fingers crossed..Australian point system..
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:19:40 PM

He kept his promise a BREXIT..So i am proud of Nigel ..what a politician..Great man..

Plus it's not over yet he might be getting a job with the conservatives..Angela Leadsom ..

Still waiting for BoJo to come back and take his right place - which was foretold in the bible and several other prophecies - as the King of UK. *fingers crossed*

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:21:31 PM

The whole EU should be scrapped, political union abolished and a simplified open trade agreement introduced.

Open door immigration stopped, Australian style point system implemented.

Any immigrants commiting crimes should be instantly deported after serving their prison time despite any "human rights" concerns.

Complete ban on any sharia courts in the UK.

No more watering down of our heritage and way of life to suit minorities.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:40:45 PM

Still waiting for BoJo to come back and take his right place - which was foretold in the bible and several other prophecies - as the King of UK. *fingers crossed*
Point out were it says BoJo is in any bible Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  PIFFLE Grin
I did like bojo but he kept going on about london..So i went off him..

Plus he went to Germany to do a deal and come back with 2 water cannons no one used..
And it's cost us more money out of the tax man or woman to store the water cannons wasting money..So he not that good Grin Grin..But you can always play WIFFWAFF Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:42:02 PM

The whole EU should be scrapped, political union abolished and a simplified open trade agreement introduced.

Any immigrants commiting crimes should be instantly deported after serving their prison time despite any "human rights" concerns.

Sounds good to me Grin
mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:47:59 PM

Sounds good to me Grin

How can you respect someone blatantly lying at you? And fleeing the battlefield after starting the war?

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:07:11 PM

Sounds good to me Grin

How can you respect someone blatantly lying at you? And fleeing the battlefield after starting the war?
Lying about what?..All i wanted was out of the EU and an Australian point system..
So less Immigration..England is looking more like IRAQ BANGLADESH..

I don't drink coffee i drink tea my dear i like my toasts done on one side you can here it in my accent when i talk am an English man in BANGLADESH..
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

I remember hearing before the referendum on the radio one presenter said to him something along the lines of "so if the referendum is successful and we exit the uk then your job will be done" and thats whats happened. Im not a fan of his but he gets a hard time whatever he does, people would complain that he was still about if he never resigned but now the same people are complaining that hes gone. Hes in a lose lose situation with some people.

mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:47:43 PM

Sounds good to me Grin

Lying about what?..All i wanted was out of the EU and an Australian point system..

I don't drink coffee i drink tea my dear i like my toasts done on one side you can here it in my accent when i talk am an English man in BANGLADESH..

He didn't lie?
Look at this: http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/06/watch-brexit-lies-unravel-nigel-farage-calls-350m-week-promise-nhs-mistake

And if you admire the guy for leaving EU and not taking responsability after... Well I can't do anything for you.

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:20:32 PM

You come across as a butt hurt "remainer"

What about all the lies that project fear kept spouting lol.

"The FTSE 100 has recorded its best weekly performance since December 2011"

No longer at the "back of the queue" with the US.

Multiple countries wanting to arrange trade deals with us outside the EU.

We are just the first domino to fall triggering the end of the EU and it cant come soon enough.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:07:11 PM

Sounds good to me Grin

He didn't lie?
Look at this: http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/06/watch-brexit-lies-unravel-nigel-farage-calls-350m-week-promise-nhs-mistake

And if you admire the guy for leaving EU and not taking responsability after... Well I can't do anything for you.
Not for one moment i thought we would spend 350 million on NHS Nigel was saying we could spend it on anything but at least we are spending it on us BRITISH PEOPLE..

I thought we spend a bit on NHS.. A bit on science.. A bit on start up investments to create new businesses for the British people..And fund the towns the EU was funding ..And farmers subsidies..

Britain need to make money..
350 million a week if we made more money with the 350 million a week we can fund anything we like ..NHS easy paid for?..A new type of British made car.. electric.. Jobs created money made for the NHS..Simples..Space travel..350 million a week what companies can we make with that amount of money every week ..The NHS is dead money never look at it as profit..And that is the way it should be NONE PROFIT..Who ever tries to privatise the NHS should be SHOT.. Grin

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3160

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:46:09 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 10:59:14 PM by DooMAD

He might be "resigning", but he's probably still going to keep his €7957 a month salary as an MEP until the UK eventually finalise their withdrawal from the EU.  In spite of the fact he hardly ever turns up to vote for anything.  Clearly he hates the establishment so much that he's willing to keep sponging money out of the very institution he claims to despise.    Roll Eyes

..what a politician..Great man..

Yeah, "what a politician" indeed.  Just like most of the other money-grubbing, worthless turds who are only in it to line their own pockets.  Make a big song and dance, convince the gullible schmucks you actually give a shit about them and then take all the money and claim all the expenses you can get away with.  Farage in a nutshell.

You've been played if you think he says the stuff he does because he genuinely wants the British public to be better off.  He's saying that stuff so he can be better off.  How can you honestly not see this?

Plus it's not over yet he might be getting a job with the conservatives

And I suppose you honestly think they have your best interests at heart as well?  There is literally zero hope for you.  Have fun being bled dry by the kleptocrats you apparently worship and idolise because you can't see the plain-as-day fact that they're getting richer at your expense.

And that is the way it should be NONE PROFIT..Who ever tries to privatise the NHS should be SHOT.. Grin

Finally, we agree on something.  Go fetch your gun, then.
Or were you too busy cheering at his blaming everything on foreigners to notice that Nigel Farage is an advocate of privatising the NHS.

Literally.  Zero.  Hope.   Sad
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:13:34 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 11:28:22 PM by popcorn1

He might be "resigning", but he's probably still going to keep his €7957 a month salary as an MEP until the UK eventually finalise their withdrawal from the EU.  In spite of the fact he hardly ever turns up to vote for anything.  Clearly he hates the establishment so much that he's willing to keep sponging money out of the very institution he claims to despise.    Roll Eyes

..what a politician..Great man..

Yeah, "what a politician" indeed.  Just like most of the other money-grubbing, worthless turds who are only in it to line their own pockets.  Make a big song and dance, convince the gullible schmucks you actually give a shit about them and then take all the money and claim all the expenses you can get away with.  Farage in a nutshell.

You've been played if you think he says the stuff he does because he genuinely wants the British public to be better off.  He's saying that stuff so he can be better off.  How can you honestly not see this?

Plus it's not over yet he might be getting a job with the conservatives

And I suppose you honestly think they have your best interests at heart as well?  There is literally zero hope for you.  Have fun being bled dry by the kleptocrats you apparently worship and idolise because you can't see the plain-as-day fact that they're getting richer at your expense.

And that is the way it should be NONE PROFIT..Who ever tries to privatise the NHS should be SHOT.. Grin

Finally, we agree on something.  Go fetch your gun, then.
Or were you too busy cheering at his blaming everything on foreigners to notice that Nigel Farage is an advocate of privatising the NHS.

Literally.  Zero.  Hope.   Sad

When you vote for a politician do you agree with everything they say? OR just somethings
they say?..Very hard to find a politician who you can agree with all their policies..
So you vote for the best that suits you..
I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR UKIP..But if things never changed i would of voted for them BUT now Nigel has gone..NO CHANCE NOW..

Nigel Farage has suggested that the NHS might have to be replaced by a system of private health insurance within 10 years.

The Ukip leader was forced to back down and declare his party’s support for a state-funded health service last November after a film emerged of him backing a switch to an insurance system. After Labour claimed that Ukip would privatise the NHS, he admitted he had not carried his Ukip colleagues with him.

Now Mr Farage has revived the idea, saying his party will have to “return” to it after the May general election. In a BBC Radio 4 interview to be broadcast today, he said: “I triggered a debate within Ukip that was outright rejected by my colleagues, so I have to accept that. As time goes on, this is a debate that we’re all going to have to return to...

SO I CAN PUT MY PRETEND GUN BACK IN MY CASE NOW Grin Grin HE LIVES ON..
Be very hard to get the backing to privatise the NHS..
BUT years ago i was thinking like National insurance contributions we pay 3 pounds toward NHS
out of our wages each week just to help toward the NHS..You only pay when working..

WHATS 3 POUNDS IF YOUR WORKING..A couple of lolly pops..
But if Britain becomes great again we wont need to do this..Got to be on 25k year or more to start paying toward NHS..ONLY 3pounds just helps a bit
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:18:50 AM

One day wont need the doctor..Only hospital in case your really sick I.E Bad cuts
Dying..
your smartphone could soon diagnose your illness faster than a GP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy7N3XqTzeE...

Now you been diagnosed your 3D printer will print the drugs you need to take..
Virtual reality Doctor gets your diagnosis off your smart phone..Then can pass information to the hospital in case it's worse than what you think..
Save loads of money employing over seas doctors..The only real doctor will be needed is in hospitals..NO MORE GP's saving loads of tax payers money..

OH THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT..India inventing some cool stuff for the poor to afford..
Shame Next door Pakistan not on same wave length..To busy killing people for trying to be smart..
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:51:51 AM

there's nothing more he can do at this point as he isn't part of the government and the tories have excluded him from the brexit negotiations. he has done his bit for the country and i wish him well.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: