Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Etherium price is decreasing day by day ?  (Read 6116 times)
Rastanan

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:41:12 AM

Just  because the DAO be stolen, and I think the ETH will be rise slowlly!

It depends on the community support. If it still supports it after the hard fork, the price could rise very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:42:04 AM

It depends on the community support. If it still supports it after the hard fork, the price could rise very soon.

Yes Ethereum is of course a very nice project that is still in the baby stages.

U have to give it a little time and it will come again in the 1k-10k region or so Grin

~CfA~

Rastanan

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:44:29 AM

U have to give it a little time and it will come again in the 1k-10k region or so Grin

~CfA~

You might be right. If there is no community support and it has bad reception of the hard fork, the price could drop.
dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:35:08 PM

~CfA~

Congrats, this is the most delusional comment of the day!!!!
Eth will never survive this, wake the hell up people!
dumana

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:03:34 PM

~CfA~

If you read between the lines, you might find he think the Ethereum price will drop a lot from current levels.
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:13:33 PM

Because ethereum is trending down and there are time end of trend down, if it happen so we can buy ethereum because it will going up again and i like if price of ethereum going down because i can make profit with it.
Rastanan

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:29:09 PM

Because ethereum is trending down and there are time end of trend down, if it happen so we can buy ethereum because it will going up again and i like if price of ethereum going down because i can make profit with it.

It is better to buy the Ethereum when the hard fork happened, and the stolen funds are returned to DAO holders.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:38:56 PM

Just  because the DAO be stolen, and I think the ETH will be rise slowlly!

~CfA~

If you read between the lines, you might find he think the Ethereum price will drop a lot from current levels.

No sorry, with 1k-10k I did actually mean 1000$ - $10000 USD /ETH.

This *could* happen within 3-5 years of time because the Ethereum now is still a real baby.

It will grow

~CfA~

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:55:27 PM

~CfA~

This *could* happen within 3-5 years of time because the Ethereum now is still a real baby.
It will grow
~CfA~

actually i think ethereum will never go above its ATH anymore. and even if there is a small possibility it needs a lot more than just time. there are a lot of problems with it. like the massive amount of manipulation this coin has and the fact that it is heavily premined and the price is being controlled strictly .

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:16:10 PM

~CfA~

It will grow
~CfA~

actually i think ethereum will never go above its ATH anymore. and even if there is a small possibility it needs a lot more than just time. there are a lot of problems with it. like the massive amount of manipulation this coin has and the fact that it is heavily premined and the price is being controlled strictly .

Maybe over 3-5 years I could see this passing it's all time high. But they will need the time to regain the trust they lost with this DAO shit. There will always be a 'hot new coin' and I think it will take a lot of marketing to make an older, 'failed' coin as attractive as 'the next big thing' (which was Ethereum, until the DAO dropped the ball.) Also, this coin price is as real as a free lunch. Swung like a blind batter before the hack, now it's stable despite the news.

'The Ethereum Foundation headquarters blew up today in an alien assault? Guess I should keep holding..'
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:05:20 PM

I think the price of ethereum will now continuously go down unless a big company come to support it, as people have lost their trust on ethereum, and now they are waiting for a strong guarantee for ethereum, I think someone have to start a signature campaign with etherum payment as nowadays signature campaigns are powerful means of advertisements.
Evintiman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:03:39 PM

I think the price of ethereum will now continuously go down unless a big company come to support it, as people have lost their trust on ethereum, and now they are waiting for a strong guarantee for ethereum, I think someone have to start a signature campaign with etherum payment as nowadays signature campaigns are powerful means of advertisements.

I think the Ethereum community has not lost confidence. There are still many posts about the Etheruem.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:45:20 PM

I think the Ethereum community has not lost confidence. There are still many posts about the Etheruem.
I think better to don't expect for ethereum it may be lose or crash in the future because of the dao issue also some investors are lose trust about ethereum because of dao.. better to dont invest to ethereum better to stay at bitcoin because bitcoin will rise again soon because we are still not seen any changes of the price after block halving..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dumana

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:39:33 AM

If there is no community support of the Ethereum, the price will go to zero. But if there is good support, the price will rise.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:15:31 PM

If there is no community support of the Ethereum, the price will go to zero. But if there is good support, the price will rise.

as others have also mentioned a lot of times before, ethereum has always been a full on manipulation coin so the price has never depended on the community support because even from the begining of all things, investors didn't like the large amount of premine ico.

Buying the dip...
Rastanan

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:25:53 PM

as others have also mentioned a lot of times before, ethereum has always been a full on manipulation coin so the price has never depended on the community support because even from the begining of all things, investors didn't like the large amount of premine ico.

Investors do not like the large amount of premine ICO, so why the Etheruem is still over $9, not zero?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:44:18 PM

The problem is that Ethereum needs corporate CTOs to be successful... not social media slackers.

Imagine a corporate CTO saying,

"I love the way dudes cleaned up the nuclear plant that melted down because they were drunk...
Let's build the future of our company on the smoldering remains of that disaster".
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:45:11 PM

i dont think it can survive !!!
dumana

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:34:21 AM

i dont think it can survive !!!

If there is good response after the hard fork and the stolen funds were returned to the owner, the price will rise.
greenuser

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:32:32 AM

"Coinbase is continuing to cosy up to ethereum with its addition of direct buy methods later on this month. With the price battered by DAO dilemmas and forking problems, the positive boost has been welcomed by the ethereum community. After the integration is complete you will be able to perform direct buy for ethereum with your credit card - just as you can for bitcoin."

sourse; Daily crypto market update from cryptocompare

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: