Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:58:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARDOR]+[NXT] Price Speculation  (Read 6471 times)
FelixBlankCoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:38:24 AM

NXT hasn't even been pumped it. Get ready though. Don't forget holders of ARDOR and NXT will also receive IGNIS. Free coins!

How do we get ignis?

I believe NXT is working it out with the exchanges but I believe for every 1 of ARdor you get 1 IGNIS and for every 1 NXT you get .5 Ignis.

Is this an exchange or in addition to the nxt and ardor we have?
The Notorious BTC

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:07:36 AM

NXT hasn't even been pumped it. Get ready though. Don't forget holders of ARDOR and NXT will also receive IGNIS. Free coins!

How do we get ignis?

I believe NXT is working it out with the exchanges but I believe for every 1 of ARdor you get 1 IGNIS and for every 1 NXT you get .5 Ignis.

Is this an exchange or in addition to the nxt and ardor we have?
In addition.
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:52:58 AM

Where have you read that you get ignis for holding ardor? On the nxt website in the roadmap it only says if you hold nxt? Would be good if there was more information about this, an exact date, if the exchanges will participate or if you need to hold it in your wallet, if it is for ardor and nxt or just nxt. Please anyone know?
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

How do we get ignis?

Not quite so.
For every 1 Ardor you get 1 Ardor,
for every 1 NXT you get 0.5 Ignis.

Fantum

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:55:22 PM

I found this on reddit:

"How do I get IGNIS Tokens?

Before the launch of Ardor, there will be a one-time snapshot to all accounts with NXT. You will receive 50% of whatever amount of NXT you have at that time. Like with the snapshotting for ARDR, no NXT will be burned.

Do I Need to Have Ardor Tokens (ARDR) to get IGNIS Tokens?

No. The only determining factor of the amount of IGNIS Tokens you'll get is the amount of NXT you have."
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

How do we get ignis?

Not quite so.

Are you sure about that? So i fi i have 10k ardor now , i will receive another 10k when Ardor platform launches?
lurker10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

How do we get ignis?

Not quite so.

Are you sure about that? So i fi i have 10k ardor now , i will receive another 10k when Ardor platform launches?

What you have now is 10k promissory notes of Ardor when Ardor platform launches.
Ardor is a token of the Ardor platform. What is traded at exchanges now is a promissory note that gives you the right to receive the same number of actual Ardor tokens. When Ardor platform is launches you will get real Ardor tokens in exchange for the promissory notes. At that point promissory notes will be void, the price and value will flow into the real Ardor tokens.

Fantum

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:45:52 PM

How do we get ignis?

Not quite so.

What you have now is 10k promissory notes of Ardor when Ardor platform launches.
Ardor is a token of the Ardor platform. What is traded at exchanges now is a promissory note that gives you the right to receive the same number of actual Ardor tokens. When Ardor platform is launches you will get real Ardor tokens in exchange for the promissory notes. At that point promissory notes will be void, the price and value will flow into the real Ardor tokens.

Will this happen on the exchanges or do you need to have ardor in your nxt wallet? Would be nice if someone from nxt team would lay out all the facts clearly for everyone. Sure is getting confusing. And there is some misinformation out there.
cattani30

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:00:29 PM

How do we get ignis?

Not quite so.

So basically coins in exchange of assets
lurker10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

How do we get ignis?

Not quite so.

Will this happen on the exchanges or do you need to have ardor in your nxt wallet? Would be nice if someone from nxt team would lay out all the facts clearly for everyone. Sure is getting confusing. And there is some misinformation out there.

There is no agreement with exchanges yet as far as I know. Maybe there won't be one. Withdrawing Ardor to your own Nxt wallet is always the safest choice.
Download https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-5/
Create an account and withdraw Ardor.

lurker10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

So basically coins in exchange of assets

Real Ardor coins in exchange of Ardor assets, yes. After this transition Ardor assets will be zero value. The value will be converted to real Ardor coins on the Ardor platform.

Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

Buy now or regret later  Grin
You can even earn NSC coins by setting up an NXT public node and forging.

https://www.nxter.org/the-forging-bounty-lottery-campaign-will-pay-5-million-in-rewards-to-forgers-and-nxt-nodes/
tarver

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

Ardor is on the move, I believe it will break 10k sat very soon.
willyum

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

I think both Ardor and NXT will break through the 10k mark also.
cattani30

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

Ardor is on the move, I believe it will break 10k sat very soon.

seems you were right
btc55

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

Is it a good time to get an ardor Huh Huh Ardor price is falling.
talkingdreams

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:10:45 PM

How do we get ignis?

Not quite so.

There is no agreement with exchanges yet as far as I know. Maybe there won't be one. Withdrawing Ardor to your own Nxt wallet is always the safest choice.
Download https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-5/
Create an account and withdraw Ardor.

Didn't the other snapshot had deals with bittrex and poloniex? Is there any post of the makers of ardor/nxt about this?
btc55

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:00:58 PM

Ardor price is falling.  Huh I got 7900 satoshi buy. now 7500 satoshi.Will it rise? or coin is dead  Huh Please give me an idea.
lurker10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

Ardor price is falling.  Huh I got 7900 satoshi buy. now 7500 satoshi.Will it rise? or coin is dead  Huh Please give me an idea.

It can't be dead since it hasn't been born yet. The Ardor platform will be launched in Q3, 2017.

Cart

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:13:20 PM

For the IGNIS Split are there any new dates? Like a date for the snapshot or the distribution of the free coins? And do only the NXT count to it? Not the Ardor?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: