Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Money Can You Make on YouTube?  (Read 3871 times)
Genatsvale

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:57:23 AM

Not much if you can't offer viewers some valid stuff they need and if you don't ad your channel widely.
cruz49

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:21:59 AM

You can make 3300$ only in just the 1 million view except the subscriber and the ads.
rakib97

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

every month i earn 100$
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:53:50 AM

A lot of money, mostly when you get viral and a lots of people loves and watched  your videos. Like fo examples the viners and the vloggers they become rich because of millon views in YouTube
lipcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

YouTube allows a lot of people to make a lot of money but it also represents a "false economy" in the sense that a lot of bloggers are paid by companies to promote their products based on the number of their subscribers and video views. However, these can easily be skewed as it's quite easy - and cheap - to pay people to set up a number of false accounts and subscribe to a channel. This is quite obvious for youtubers who consistently have a high number of subscribers but barely 1/5 of viewings. Most people in fact will watch a video without needing to subscribe so if all those numbers were genuine the ratio should be reversed: higher number of viewers than number of subscribers. Why would so many people bother to subscribe to a channel if they don't even watch the videos??? Yet companies don't dig too deep and take the number of subscribers at face value...et voilà! Money is made!
Ziwoe

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:45:23 AM

Approximately $ 100 per month
Crypto_Cat

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:12:01 PM

I make around $100 a month.
Magmaguy

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

The most useful tip how to make money at youtube is: Hard work, passion, dedication and not losing interest and drive for a long, long time. It surely can be frustrating.
ceedtime

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:42:16 PM

Depends on views man. Oe vid with 100k view is more than 100 vids with 10 views

There are lots of channels whose every single video gets around 1 million views. This makes too much money to earn.
crabbybazil

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:26:36 AM

I think you need more than 200k for earning some decent money and also views are important.
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

No can specifically tell how much you can make because the basis of making money in youtube is how many subscriber you have and how many people watched your video.. If you want to become youtuber then I think your first concern is not the money you can make but how can you attract subscriber and that is not easy I think.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:02:16 PM

The top youtuber makes millions per year, I believe. But for most of us, a few hundred should be quite realistic.
I am just curious, do you have an Youtube channel, and do you earn about few hundred, and is that a year or month? I am just asking because i made youtube channel, and i can say it is hard. Unless you have some really good content that is new to internet or some stuff that other people did not see before, you will not earn that much, not even close.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

I think you need more than 200k for earning some decent money and also views are important.

The length of your videos is also important because if your videos go over ten minutes long than youtube can play another ad and you would inturn get more money
Orangeolive

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:34:45 PM

It really depends on your viewer base which depends mostly on the quality of your content. Nowadays I feel like YouTube is more of a feeder for Twitch. Twitch streamers nowadays are making quite a healthy chunk of money from what I've read.
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

i earn 3$ every day .

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

It depends on content and country channel based on. As I know some youtubers in my country making basically more than judges in a month. It sounds irrational but it is what it is.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:25:53 PM

It really depends how many subscribers you have and how many views you get per day. I have seen a vlog about this someone calculated the income of a youtuber base on the views per video gets in a month. If you want to really know you can search it in youtube bro.
pompei

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:38:17 AM

You will become a big earner in youtube if you have lots of followers and the videos you post in there goes viral everytime you post. But even if you post a lots of videos and you dont have traffic or followers dont expect to earn. Its a bit hard to earn in youtube.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:39:54 AM

Someday I want to be a Youtuber, I saw a Youtubers have a lot income, but I know its not easy..
infinity_times_nil

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:19:45 PM

Someday I want to be a Youtuber, I saw a Youtubers have a lot income, but I know its not easy..
Yeah, but I think that's only true for a very few at the top. It rolls off pretty fast.
It's a cool thing to do if you like to do it. But I wouldn't aim for it as a career goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: