Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Billyfreebitcoin.com | 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES! 50% REF!!!!!  (Read 3679 times)
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:02:59 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2016, 03:22:42 PM by Billyfreebitcoin

HELLO EVERYONE! We created a new Direct Payment satoshi/bitcoin WEBSITE!

777 satoshis EVERY 59 MINUTES!

The link is https://www.billyfreebitcoin.com

We created it today so, we hope that you will like it!  

LET’S START TO SPEND YOUR TIME EARNING A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF SATOSHI! AND WE HAVE ADDED 50% !!! REF FOR HIGH REQUESTS AND PAYOUT NOW IS 7700 SATOSHI

Follow us!

We can offer this generous amount of satoshi every 59 minutes that is better than others

simply because we’re affiliated with companies that allows us to do this!
You will see 5-6 advertising banners that allows us to pay your earnings and to earn something for us!

As we said before, we offer 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GO ON https://billyfreebitcoin.comAND HAVE A GOOD TIME!
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:06:50 PM

HELLO EVERYONE! We created a new Direct Payment satoshi/bitcoin WEBSITE!

777 satoshis EVERY 59 MINUTES!

The link is http://www.billyfreebitcoin.com

We created it today so, we hope that you will like it!   

LET’S START TO SPEND YOUR TIME EARNING A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF SATOSHI!

We can offer this generous amount of satoshi every 59 minutes that is better than others

simply because we’re affiliated with companies that allows us to do this!
You will see 5-6 advertising banners that allows us to pay your earnings and to earn something for us!

As we said before, we offer 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LET’S GO ON http://billyfreebitcoin.comAND HAVE A GOOD TIME!
777 sat every hour not bad for a new faucet think will try to collect some sat to your website
good luck and thanks for sharing us this new project mate. good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:16:44 PM

No referrals ? Huh

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:24:06 PM

too many ads
so heavy  Grin
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:27:28 PM

with regard to the ads , they are of a cpm that is momentary (24h ) and we are providing to change , as regards the Referreal , 777 satoshi are already many because we have to add a Referreal ? We are much higher than average that's out there = ) Cool
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:44:16 PM

Good faucet. keep it up as soon as possible and i'll support you every 2 days
sivesta

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:46:02 PM

How to Cashout ?
sivesta

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:49:29 PM

77000 Satoshi to cashout is too high. we can't reach it in one week. and there is no refferal system. reduce threshold
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:08:28 PM

The payout is automatic , calculating that a person can work with our faucet 8 hours on 24 does not take anything to reach 77k. And i  repeat , we do not have a ref because we believe that 777 satoshi is enough , we are also higher than average of satoshi to offer to you , to anyone not feeling well , please do not visit the site
sivesta

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:43:06 PM

The payout is automatic , calculating that a person can work with our faucet 8 hours on 24 does not take anything to reach 77k. And i  repeat , we do not have a ref because we believe that 777 satoshi is enough , we are also higher than average of satoshi to offer to you , to anyone not feeling well , please do not visit the site
sorry but you are wrong in calculating. a person need to work 15 hours daily to reach 77000 Satoshi in one week. we can work 15 hours aday but not everyday so we can't reach threshold in one week. please reduce it.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:12:31 PM

As a faucet lover, I love the amount you're offering. I would rather go to a faucet with bigger pay and longer waiting times than more frequent and low paying ones. One day, I would love to set up my own faucet that does exactly this (this is a 'dream' of mine).

I'm not too great at getting people to sign up with my referral links anyway, but I can see how people would want this. You might want to offer a small one-- just to get people to go to your site (since it's new), but that's totally up to you, and I 100% agree with what you said!

I'll agree with needing to reduce threshold. I think having a high one is a hit to faucets: people lose interest in collecting, thus they lose interest in your site, and you might have a couple people willing to make it so far, but not the traffic to support it.
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:17:14 PM

Since we 're wondering all , we are adding a 7% ref, so we are all happy , we've removed the ads that burdened the site , also I have made ​​an estimate that an average person can work in a day with us , if you work eight hours in a day you are already very close to 77k satoshi , just get 7 hours and you did , stay tuned for more information.
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:18:56 PM

777 sat per hour is nice
but that advert is sick, make load so heavy
Also with ref you can attract more visitor cause people will do help you to promote your site
sivesta

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:27:20 PM

Since we 're wondering all , we are adding a 7% ref, so we are all happy , we've removed the ads that burdened the site , also I have made ​​an estimate that an average person can work in a day with us , if you work eight hours in a day you are already very close to 77k satoshi , just get 7 hours and you did , stay tuned for more information.
Without refferals you can't make it in 8 hours. 777 x 8 = 6216 per day
6216 x 7 = 43512 per week. not even close.
inform us when the refferal system is ready. thank you
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:29:24 PM

We have removed the ads that made heavy the site , is now faster , with regard to the ref we are to put 7 % and will continue to follow us

PS: if you want reach payout, work 10-11 hours at day, =)
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:50:27 PM

Because we believe are the best faucet average, we created last the ref to 10 % rather than the 7 % we had planned , good job !
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:59:12 PM

We have removed the ads that made heavy the site , is now faster , with regard to the ref we are to put 7 % and will continue to follow us

PS: if you want reach payout, work 10-11 hours at day, =)

From your website:
Payments are sent every Sunday automatically, directly to the bitcoin wallet when you exceed 77000 satoshis!.

Are you sure you have not mistaken something? If one hour gives you 777 Satoshies, you can not collect 10 times that day and be anywhere close to the minimum balance you want your visitors to wait before they can get their collections. There are three zeros in your number, not two.

I collect on average about three times a day for the hour ones. It'll take me over a month to collect as many as I need, and that is if I am faithful (not that I am against this, but you must understand... you're new, it is risky for us to wait that long for you to prove that you are legit).

I could understand what you're saying if the balance needed was 7700-- make sure that's not a typo on your site.
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:11:03 PM

We took into account your advice , so we decided to set 7700 satoshis winning so that everyone can reach within a day . It will always be so , thank you and continue to support us , we really liked this advice because we believe it is also fair that you 'll have to trust us because we lowered the payout in 7700 sathoshis only
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:30:02 PM

You're very understanding; our goal (as... critics) is to keep you alive-- we've seen so many fail because of many reasons stressed here at this topic.

I personally wasn't asking for more Satoshi per claim (dear, God, I hope you didn't raise it to 7700 an hour, you'll be broke fast! I hope I have mistaken your last post!). We only suggested for you to lower your threshold. If you lowered the threshold to 7700, then that's awesome! As long as you can stay a-float, you should become popular very soon: and many of us will gladly support you.

But you need balance, my friend: remember that. Your site needs to support what you give, so please don't short change yourself either, it'll do none of us any good! Do not feel pressured into doing anything you can't do.

As a faucet user, obviously we like higher claims, but 770 an hour is a great deal, the only 'problem' I had was the threshold, and it wasn't a personal problem, just one that would stop people from using your faucet: anything over 10k is a lot to most people, but I can personally handle 20,000-- I'm not other people though.

And the referral system is good for everyone, both your site and its visitors, but don't set it at such an amount where it dries up your faucet. Since your pay was high, a low referral percentage is a good idea; your visitors will lovethe current one you set, but like I said, you as the owner need to do what is best for your faucet.

Unless you just have unlimited amounts of money to literally give away... This I doubt.
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:40:44 PM

We made a low referral to keep all happy, we lowered the withdraw amount and we will not touch the satoshis per hour.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: