Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Billyfreebitcoin.com | 777 SATOSHIS EVERY 59 MINUTES! 50% REF!!!!!  (Read 3680 times)
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:19:01 PM

I heve the reload problem after clickin the sign in button as well.
Tried it twice.
Maybe the type of the button is implemented wrong in the source code.
I think the type should be set to submit, not to an image (you see that in the upper left corner of the button).

We put the submit so is tolerated from any device and existing browser . Let us know if it works

Stay with us!
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:31:09 PM

Thanks, Racey, I'll have to wait when I'm on the big PC again, BUT I was able to successfully sign up using my phone (and no proxy was detected when I checked you link).

There IS an ad on the page that makes it difficult to surf the site (at least on the mobile).

And I did have my ad blocker and popping blocker disabled last night on the big pc, so it wasn't that. I'll see if it was because of a proxy later and post what I learn.

Its not that difficult even on my computer browser, I just x off it, despite the pop up, it all good.
But I understand phones will not give you the full screen to see it, trying to close a little x must be near impossible  Cheesy

Yeah, it won't be a bother on the desktop. Very much so on the mobile (I do a lot of faucets with mobile though, so it is a knock against a faucet, imo, but not terrible, since I have a regular computer).

It just means I won't be able to claim as often.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:36:32 PM

Tried it twice.
I think the type should be set to submit, not to an image (you see that in the upper left corner of the button).

We put the submit so is tolerated from any device and existing browser . Let us know if it works

Stay with us!
Now it works but some addresses are recognised as to short!
Unacceptable if you ask me. Many users would get discouraged by this simple error.
What is more interesting that length of an address actually dont matter.
I have used short old addy and it was accepted, next I have entered a bit newer, longer
btc address and it was rejected as to short... Huh Roll Eyes    

Note I did not change any of my configuration.
Error was at your side OP. So this time is probably the same.
Don't threat us like caveman's, we do know what we talk about.

No welcome Smiley poptok1 free faucet betatester at your service.

Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:42:32 PM

Tried it twice.

Stay with us!
Now it works but some addresses are recognised as to short!
Unacceptable if you ask me. Many users would get discouraged by this simple error.
What is more interesting that length of an address actually dont matter.
I have used short old addy and it was accepted, next I have entered a bit newer, longer
btc address and it was rejected as to short... Huh Roll Eyes    

We thank you for your records to our mistakes , we correct all that you have reported us . good job

Note I did not change any of my configuration.
Error was at your side OP. So this time is probably the same.
Don't threat us like caveman's, we do know what we talk about.
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:21:41 PM

We thank you for your records to our mistakes , we correct all that you have reported us . good job  Kiss
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:18:02 PM

777 sat per hour is nice
but that advert is sick, make load so heavy
Also with ref you can attract more visitor cause people will do help you to promote your site

Thank you for support! Smiley
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:39:12 PM

Faucet is ok, with very good reward, and payout threshold can be reached very fast, only 10 hours. Referral commission is little to low for new faucet, maybe you can give 20% for some free promotion of faucet lists?
cheers

When we have special date, 30% ref for one day Smiley

Good Job Smiley
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:14:23 PM

If you meet any problems, contact us Smiley
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:30:10 PM

Thanks, Racey, I'll have to wait when I'm on the big PC again, BUT I was able to successfully sign up using my phone (and no proxy was detected when I checked you link).

There IS an ad on the page that makes it difficult to surf the site (at least on the mobile).

And I did have my ad blocker and popping blocker disabled last night on the big pc, so it wasn't that. I'll see if it was because of a proxy later and post what I learn.

Its not that difficult even on my computer browser, I just x off it, despite the pop up, it all good.
But I understand phones will not give you the full screen to see it, trying to close a little x must be near impossible  Cheesy

Yeah, it won't be a bother on the desktop. Very much so on the mobile (I do a lot of faucets with mobile though, so it is a knock against a faucet, imo, but not terrible, since I have a regular computer).

I just tried it now from my Desktop: it's working. I don't know what happened last night, but I've done nothing different since then. It may have been an ad that was interfering with it all. Who knows.

I have collected twice so far, thank you. My only complaint is that it's not very mobile friendly, but there are a couple other faucets that I use regular with the same problem-- it just means that I can only use it when I am at the desktop (which is less often than my mobile).
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:21:25 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 12:05:31 PM by Cyrus

I just tried it now from my Desktop: it's working. I don't know what happened last night, but I've done nothing different since then. It may have been an ad that was interfering with it all. Who knows.

I have collected twice so far, thank you. My only complaint is that it's not very mobile friendly, but there are a couple other faucets that I use regular with the same problem-- it just means that I can only use it when I am at the desktop (which is less often than my mobile).

Thank you for support,  good job and follow us!
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:14:03 AM

Where? On Facebook? That's the only social network I use, ha! And with the given... topics there right now... well... you can understand why I am here, and not there.

Fanatico66

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:41:29 PM

Fantastic website!!!
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:16:06 PM

Tenkese
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:02:23 AM

Anxiously waiting for Sunday, finally got the minimum. How's your faucet doing? Avoiding the bots? Any trouble?
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 12:23:01 AM

Thanks for free satoshi nice faucet and very nice referral Commission but beware that high referral commission attracts bots .

if you get success to keep your faucet bot free than your faucet will last longer.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:35:41 AM

Anxiously waiting for Sunday, finally got the minimum. How's your faucet doing? Avoiding the bots? Any trouble?

We don't have any bot on the site Smiley our staff has checked all ip and faucet id Smiley
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:44:49 AM

That's great then! Woot!
Billyfreebitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:33:22 AM

That's great then! Woot!

We are better than others faucet Smiley
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:49:17 AM

That's great then! Woot!

We are better than others faucet Smiley
yes indeed because you are still paying good job buddy keep it up
don't let cheater et your business okay. keep it up.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:53:52 AM

I checked out he website and it's great. You pay well in comparison of others. Good job!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: