Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can fix your cracked iPhone 6s Or Plus from Apple [40$]  (Read 575 times)
LowKeyMcgee (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:53:59 PM

Hello, do you have a cracked iPhone screen, do you wish you could get it fixed but don't wanna spend over 100+ dollars, or worst take into some weirdo shop and get it repaired cheaper, but not professionally done. Well I have a solution for your problems! I can get your iPhone 6s OR iPhone 6s PLUS fixed for 40 dollars from Apple. With my strategy I can get it fixed no issues what so ever from Apple and you can walk in
whenever you'd like and get it fixed. I understand I am "newbie" but I will be willing to show my receipt to a trusted member or mod. I'll also fix 1 iPhone for a trusted member.  Also sorry if my post isn't the best I'm still very new and looking to be more involved with this website.

If your interested please skype me for more details or message me on Bitcointalk

I'm willing to accept Bitcoin and PayPal
bobsa

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Let me know what you need, and I will get it 4 U

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:03:49 PM

Come on man, will you travel to fix the phone or I have to travel to you and if your the one travelling will the $40 include the travelling expense?

Woman makes you stupid, When she show a little tail, I don't know why we need 'em, Oh yeah: a coffin needs a nail!
LowKeyMcgee (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:09:48 PM

Come on man, will you travel to fix the phone or I have to travel to you and if your the one travelling will the $40 include the travelling expense?

No, the whole beauty of it, is I don't have to go with you nor do I have to be in person with you. I can't reveal too much of the details because it will give away my strategy But after everything is said and done you legit walk into the store by yourself I will give you some information to tell them and it will be fixed. No cost or anything to pay to Apple
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:46:46 PM

No, the whole beauty of it, is I don't have to go with you nor do I have to be in person with you. I can't reveal too much of the details because it will give away my strategy But after everything is said and done you legit walk into the store by yourself I will give you some information to tell them and it will be fixed. No cost or anything to pay to Apple
Is this illegal? Or is it just very sketchy?
LowKeyMcgee (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:58:12 PM

It's not illegal or sketchy, I feel like I didn't explain things good enough in my post.
I've found a way witch allows me or whoever that has a cracked iPhone to get it replaced from Apple for free.
No when I did it for myself and some friends and costed nothing, but I thought it might be a good idea to do for other people and charge a small fee. And honestly 40 doesn't seem bad because a new screen is like 150+
SwingFirst

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:22:29 AM

It's not illegal or sketchy, I feel like I didn't explain things good enough in my post.
I've found a way witch allows me or whoever that has a cracked iPhone to get it replaced from Apple for free.
No when I did it for myself and some friends and costed nothing, but I thought it might be a good idea to do for other people and charge a small fee. And honestly 40 doesn't seem bad because a new screen is like 150+
Do you mind inboxing me and telling me how to do this? I can vouch for you, I happen to have a family member with a broken iPhone 6S screen.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:31:51 AM

Here's what I suspect ,you will most probably generate a fake bill of warranty or some insurance from a third company bullcrap on which the Iphone will screen will be replaced by a small amount,the rest will be paid by the insurance company that doesn't exist.I don't know how accurate is that but something similar is expected from your method.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
SwingFirst

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:42:31 AM

Here's what I suspect ,you will most probably generate a fake bill of warranty or some insurance from a third company bullcrap on which the Iphone will screen will be replaced by a small amount,the rest will be paid by the insurance company that doesn't exist.I don't know how accurate is that but something similar is expected from your method.

If that's the case, it would most definitely make this very illegal.
LowKeyMcgee (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:58:25 PM

If that's the case, it would most definitely make this very illegal.

No, that's absolutely not what I do. This is very easy and legal, I speak to Apple and only Apple regarding your iPhone
Screen replacement. Again I'm not gonna give the details but you have nothing to worry about
I wouldn't be doing something wrong and risk other people getting in trouble for it.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:50:04 PM

Which all countries are you covering for this . Is this worldwide or any state related? Post the pic of the bill in which you got it freely done.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 06:05:04 PM

I thought that i am the only one who offering this service also openline unlock apple iphone i can do it too but until now never had any costumers..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptohustla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Look at the brighter Side

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:19:10 PM

Hello, do you have a cracked iPhone screen, do you wish you could get it fixed but don't wanna spend over 100+ dollars, or worst take into some weirdo shop and get it repaired cheaper, but not professionally done. Well I have a solution for your problems! I can get your iPhone 6s OR iPhone 6s PLUS fixed for 40 dollars from Apple. With my strategy I can get it fixed no issues what so ever from Apple and you can walk in
whenever you'd like and get it fixed. I understand I am "newbie" but I will be willing to show my receipt to a trusted member or mod. I'll also fix 1 iPhone for a trusted member.  Also sorry if my post isn't the best I'm still very new and looking to be more involved with this website.

If your interested please skype me for more details or message me on Bitcointalk

why not show some proof first i mean it doesnt hurt to post some screenshots or little hints right? Cheesy

Getline.in - "Bitcoin Loans. From one person to another"
Getline.in Community Manager - My service is for the Filipino people.
LowKeyMcgee (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:48:46 PM

whenever you'd like and get it fixed. I understand I am "newbie" but I will be willing to show my receipt to a trusted member or mod. I'll also fix 1 iPhone for a trusted member.  Also sorry if my post isn't the best I'm still very new and looking to be more involved with this website.

why not show some proof first i mean it doesnt hurt to post some screenshots or little hints right? Cheesy

I'm willing to show proof, again it just some of my information shows, so I'm kinda scared that it could be used against me on this site or something.. I'll be willing to pm to someone that's trusted  and if I can block out my name that'd be cool.
LowKeyMcgee (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:00:15 PM

Which all countries are you covering for this . Is this worldwide or any state related? Post the pic of the bill in which you got it freely done.

I've haven't tried it out outside the country, so I wouldn't really know. so far I've done it in the US and i was doing it for friends for free and thought, I could make a few bucks off this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: