Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying LIR  (Read 1740 times)
BigBadBull

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:11:08 AM

I'll buy all the lir I can get at 1000 sat OP.
 Grin

LOL No shit me too.

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:29:05 AM

I want to buy some LIR at 1000 SAT each. Let me know if you want to sell. i think its a good price for signature campaign members, because a SR member can get upto .03 BTC and its Nice

Now no one is going to sell their LIR as they know that the price will increase more and they will get a bigger profit with them, ifyou want to buy some LIR thenbuy them on the available price on Yobit as after that you will not get it at that low price of 2900 satoshi.

No one really gonna sell their LIR its because it has a good upward path coming to it and it is very ideal to hold for more days since we can see more price hike for LIR since the dev are having a good job and the coin has gotten nore exposure to public, well let see how long will the rise will be goes and how much price will it stop im pretty excited for my hodl coins since im really seeing good profits i get already with LIR,

Thats why i dont think think their are people will sell their lir for cheap price will the price for each lir in yobit are keep bloating.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:27:36 PM

I think you now will not get LIR at that price as any person can easily sell their LIR at Yobit (I don't know that is LIR available at other exchanges or not, but have heard that it is available at Yobit) if you want to buy you will have to buy them at the price which the exchanges provide for LIR, the better option is that you go to there and buy from there, you will not need any long process, just sign up there deposit your current coins and buy LIR.
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:35:45 PM

I think you now will not get LIR at that price as any person can easily sell their LIR at Yobit (I don't know that is LIR available at other exchanges or not, but have heard that it is available at Yobit) if you want to buy you will have to buy them at the price which the exchanges provide for LIR, the better option is that you go to there and buy from there, you will not need any long process, just sign up there deposit your current coins and buy LIR.

No one can get lir at 1k anymore. if you think so you are dreaming.

sweeeter

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:04:41 PM

I want to buy some LIR at 1000 SAT each. Let me know if you want to sell. i think its a good price for signature campaign members, because a SR member can get upto .03 BTC and its Nice

Now no one is going to sell their LIR as they know that the price will increase more and they will get a bigger profit with them, ifyou want to buy some LIR thenbuy them on the available price on Yobit as after that you will not get it at that low price of 2900 satoshi.

No one really gonna sell their LIR its because it has a good upward path coming to it and it is very ideal to hold for more days since we can see more price hike for LIR since the dev are having a good job and the coin has gotten nore exposure to public, well let see how long will the rise will be goes and how much price will it stop im pretty excited for my hodl coins since im really seeing good profits i get already with LIR,

Thats why i dont think think their are people will sell their lir for cheap price will the price for each lir in yobit are keep bloating.

i thank this thread for making me aware of LIR. it looks like the ideal time for me to make my investment ready for the next push. like the above says i will not sell once i get my hands on them. normaly threads like this are all sell, sell sell
this thread buy, buy buy, sentiment to the mooooooooooon. is anybody selling 4btc worth of lir for 1550? i will give it one day then i will have to send it to yobit.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:08:07 PM

the price is now reduced he can buy it now at 1900 sat now, it is a very good opportunity for him to buy at lower price and it is only a small dump, in the coming days the price will once again increase to a higher value.

Hire me for your campaign management
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:37:29 PM

the price is now reduced he can buy it now at 1900 sat now, it is a very good opportunity for him to buy at lower price and it is only a small dump, in the coming days the price will once again increase to a higher value.

Time to bid now guys price are already dump and its good oppurtinity to buy and save cause lir will pump soon dont left behind so we can earn still by its thrend im biding at 1800 hope it reach to that price then pump well let see what might gonna happen later.

supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:08:39 PM

I think there is nothing in this thread as LIR is now listed in exchanger.Also LIR has a discussion thread so we can talk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511021.0
so OP can lock this thread now

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:19:16 AM

I think there is nothing in this thread as LIR is now listed in exchanger.Also LIR has a discussion thread so we can talk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511021.0

But this thread is for one guy who is trying to buy lir at 70% off the market value.
 Grin

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:55:34 AM

But this thread is for one guy who is trying to buy lir at 70% off the market value.
 Grin

No fools gonna sell their LIR at the cheaper price while they can see that price in exchanger are bursting up although price for now is bit down but it will bounce back again for sure and thats why its time to invest and buy up some lir in yobit now we can still earn by, Just believe the LIR  Grin

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:45:08 AM

You buying LIR for trading purpose or for saving purpose? Do you think LIR will have much better price then what it is in next 1 year as compared to BTC?
Hope so but from the popular response among other ,generally price will increase but it cant be compared btc.btc has a level of its own but ether might surpass it.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:45:01 AM

You buying LIR for trading purpose or for saving purpose? Do you think LIR will have much better price then what it is in next 1 year as compared to BTC?
Hope so but from the popular response among other ,generally price will increase but it cant be compared btc.btc has a level of its own but ether might surpass it.

Total nonsense. BTC will never be surpassed by that crapcoin Eth. LIR is gaining alot of traction and many now see it for what it is and that is a wondeful long term investment for both the rise in value and the returns you will get from the site. Anyway, what is the price of you guys here? Anyone want to sell 1btc worth for 1750?
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:29:33 AM

Where do you think it will end up this week?
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 01:36:05 PM

Well i dunno now price is bit unstable now unlike those past days and i find it to be more risky if i hold it for many days thats why i sold my half of lir so i can regain my capital and i will only play my profits for it and hope it will pump for more these upcoming days so the happy earning time will continue and seems the devs are finish with their dice site project and let see if it can really help to the lirs price stretch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CoinHopper

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:06:23 AM

Well i dunno now price is bit unstable now unlike those past days and i find it to be more risky if i hold it for many days thats why i sold my half of lir so i can regain my capital and i will only play my profits for it and hope it will pump for more these upcoming days so the happy earning time will continue and seems the devs are finish with their dice site project and let see if it can really help to the lirs price stretch.

What charts are you watching? It looks like its stable. Its slowly moving up in a very slow manner on the 1m chart.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:53:39 AM

Pretty sure the market is disagreeing with you.

FOR RENT.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 01:15:17 AM

Pretty sure the market is disagreeing with you.

Well we cannot really predict for the price and how it will go further since lir's dev dont bother to add it on those well known exchanger it could possible to turn scam and dump soon, nut for now im doing short trade for lir because price is unstable and by short trading it im earning good to LIR and i dont want to hold for more days to it since i am doubting for lir effectiveness in the long run

Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:56:37 AM

I hope he's not seriously thinking that he can buy lir at 1k. The lowest its ever been was ico at 1350.
CoinHopper

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:20:29 PM

Op even with the dumps you still cant get lir for 1k. are you willing to pay 2k yet because if not you wont be able to buy any.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: