Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling disneystore e-gift | 35% OFF [AUTOBUY|BTC]  (Read 427 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Obmenservis (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:50:28 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 10:25:25 PM by Obmenservis

Shop disneystore.com
Digital codes only. 35% off. I'll go first with 5 first buyers (members) who have Position Member or above. So be ready  to check card or buying goods.
Remember: it's not a physical card therefore it's without pin, you can check card balance by calling toll free number or through cart when checkout.
Dealing in two steps:
1. Send me your request with value of e-gift.
2. I'll reply with digital code of your requested value and my btc address for pay out after you've checked the code.
All trades through PM.

Payment method: BTC.

I have 100$ and 125$ card value for now.

After 5 success trades and for all others who have Position lower then Member you'll go first. You can visit directly autobuy link: https://slut.io/u/Wonder
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:52:40 PM

Shop disneystore.com
Digital codes only. 20% off. I'll go first with 5 first buyers (members) who have Position Member or above. So be ready  to check card or buying goods.
Remember: it's not a physical card therefore it's without pin, you can check card balance by calling toll free number or through cart when checkout.
Dealing in two steps:
1. Send me your request with value of e-gift.
2. I'll reply with digital code of your requested value and my btc address for pay out after you've checked the code.
All trades through PM.

Payment method: BTC.

I have 100$ and 125$ card value for now.

After 5 success trades and for all others who have Position lower then Member you'll go first. You can visit directly autobuy link: https://slut.io/u/Wonder

are they legit codes ?
Obmenservis (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:08:16 AM

are they legit codes ?

All they are legit codes.
Obmenservis (OP)

View Profile