Earlier this week my computer blue screened on me, when I restarted and launched the bitcoin client it gave me an error about the database being corrupt. Using advice I read on this board, I removed all the files in my Bitcoin folder except wallet.dat and restarted the client. By the end of the night the client was stuck at block 120000 or so, just shy of the block containing my first transaction.
Thinking it was a fluke I cleared the folder again and restarted the client, this time it got stuck at 118035 blockshttp://i.imgur.com/oIecV.png
Last night I wiped everything and tried again and today I'm now stuck at 105085 blocks with 33 connectionshttp://i.imgur.com/APskM.png
I've set the client to use UPnP, I've tried using -addnodes on startup, I've added bitcoin.exe as an exception on Microsoft Security Essentials, I just don't know what to do to get my client to pull in all the latest blocks