Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MyEtherWallet - JavaScript Client-Side Ethereum Wallet - Claim Hard Fork Funds!  (Read 1500 times)
motorhead89 (OP)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:05:07 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 06:26:32 AM by motorhead89

Purpose:

MyEtherWallet was created because many users were having immense trouble setting up the command-line ethereum client on their computers. Therefore, created this browser-based GUI wallet to...

Import client wallet files and presale wallet files.
Generate wallets completely client side and provide raw private keys, JSON files, and paper version of the account.
Bulk generate wallets
Generate & send transactions
We hope that it'll help most of us to accomplish day to day tasks without having a fully running client.

Version 2 expands on this vision to offer:

Generate and send offline transactions, ensuring your private keys never leave your computer.
Include custom gas / data in the standard send transaction tab.
Rewritten in Angular in order to make it was easier to update and maintain.
Crowdsale / Token Sale support on a case by case basis (Digix, Slock.it, etc.)
New encryption method. Now matches geth / Mist keystore format (v3) to make moving between MyEtherWallet and Mist much easier.
QR codes on the Offline Transaction page for easier transferring between computers.
Ability to create a custom link that will pre-fill the send transaction tab with the to address, amount, data, and gas. All the user has to do is unlock their wallet and press send.

Homepage: http://www.myetherwallet.com

MyEtherWallet.com & MyEtherWallet CX are licensed under The MIT License (MIT).

Ethereum, MyEtherWallet.com & MyEtherWallet CX, and some of the underlying Javascript libraries we use are under active development. While we have tested thoroughly & tens of thousands of wallets have been successfully created by people all over the globe, there is always the remote possibility that something unexpected happens that causes your ETH to be lost. While do everything we can to ensure that this does not happen and are available via email/reddit/twitter to assist in every way we can, this possibility still exists. Please do not invest more than you are willing to lose and please be careful. If something were to happen, we are sorry, but we are not responsible for the lost Ether.
MyEtherWallet.com & MyEtherWallet CX are not "web wallets". You do not create an account or give us your Ether to hold onto. All data is created on our computer/your browser, not our servers. It's not a website where you put your Ether and we store them for you. We just make it easy for you to save your wallet information in your browser/on your computer. Then we give you a place you to access that information and do stuff with it.
Please, do not forget to save your private key & password when you create a new wallet. Back them up in multiple phsyical locations – not just on your computer!
Please make sure you are sending to the correct address.
Please reach out to us with any and all feedback you have, especially with things that confuse you or error messages that don't make sense.

Help page: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#help

If you already used our Ethereum wallet, please leave us feedback, to keep the thread live.

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucid0802

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:20:55 PM

the best wallet for Ethereum.. keep up  Roll Eyes
whysos3rious

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Play Rouleth ! http://www.rouleth.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:39:47 PM

SCAM !!!

the link goes to .info

the real site is .com

They will steal all your ethers

whysos3rious

Activity: 81

Play Rouleth ! http://www.rouleth.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:42:54 PM

FUCK YOU SCAMMER :

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4rmklc/dao_hardfork_phishing_email/

Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:51:43 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 01:24:33 PM by Cyrus

Purpose:

MyEtherWallet was created because many users were having immense trouble setting up the command-line ethereum client on their computers. Therefore, created this browser-based GUI wallet to...

Import client wallet files and presale wallet files.
Generate wallets completely client side and provide raw private keys, JSON files, and paper version of the account.
Bulk generate wallets
Generate & send transactions
We hope that it'll help most of us to accomplish day to day tasks without having a fully running client.

Version 2 expands on this vision to offer:

Generate and send offline transactions, ensuring your private keys never leave your computer.
Include custom gas / data in the standard send transaction tab.
Rewritten in Angular in order to make it was easier to update and maintain.
Crowdsale / Token Sale support on a case by case basis (Digix, Slock.it, etc.)
New encryption method. Now matches geth / Mist keystore format (v3) to make moving between MyEtherWallet and Mist much easier.
QR codes on the Offline Transaction page for easier transferring between computers.
Ability to create a custom link that will pre-fill the send transaction tab with the to address, amount, data, and gas. All the user has to do is unlock their wallet and press send.

Homepage: [removed]

MyEtherWallet.com & MyEtherWallet CX are licensed under The MIT License (MIT).

Ethereum, MyEtherWallet.com & MyEtherWallet CX, and some of the underlying Javascript libraries we use are under active development. While we have tested thoroughly & tens of thousands of wallets have been successfully created by people all over the globe, there is always the remote possibility that something unexpected happens that causes your ETH to be lost. While do everything we can to ensure that this does not happen and are available via email/reddit/twitter to assist in every way we can, this possibility still exists. Please do not invest more than you are willing to lose and please be careful. If something were to happen, we are sorry, but we are not responsible for the lost Ether.
MyEtherWallet.com & MyEtherWallet CX are not "web wallets". You do not create an account or give us your Ether to hold onto. All data is created on our computer/your browser, not our servers. It's not a website where you put your Ether and we store them for you. We just make it easy for you to save your wallet information in your browser/on your computer. Then we give you a place you to access that information and do stuff with it.
Please, do not forget to save your private key & password when you create a new wallet. Back them up in multiple phsyical locations – not just on your computer!
Please make sure you are sending to the correct address.
Please reach out to us with any and all feedback you have, especially with things that confuse you or error messages that don't make sense.

Help page: [removed]

If you already used our Ethereum wallet, please leave us feedback, to keep the thread live.

So you wanna feedback?
You get red feedback lol
cahtreber

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

Can I be sure that etherwallet is safe? Is it possible for the website to disapear with my funds?
JOKER0624

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:13:08 AM

I was hacked. Is there a way to change the secret key?
ardani332

Activity: 481

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:58:00 AM

becarefull for saving privat key don't share priv key on friends or etc
wallet MyEtherWallet is best and good online wallet
I think so

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:37:23 AM

I was hacked. Is there a way to change the secret key?
Man, create new MEW and send your ETH and Tokens to new MEW wallet! Do it ASAP! You cant change your private key and you will lost money if you will not listen to me!
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:27:02 AM

How does one add custom tokens on the wallet?

When I click on "Add custom token" these fields show up:

Token Contract Address

Token Symbol

Decimals

I am trying to add this token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2489502.0 to my wallet.

Can anyone please tell me how to add this token to my wallet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: