Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: will i hit or not?
yes i cheer for you! - 8 (32%)
maybe who knows - 6 (24%)
no you wont - 5 (20%)
you are just crazy - 6 (24%)
Total Voters: 25

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a dice challenge goal is to win a 1 btc in 2 month.!  (Read 1393 times)
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:01:16 AM

well ok lets start with what am i going to try.
im going to get a 1btc on primedice by chasing 10k sats on 9900x by faucet means ill play on my account and everytime i get faucet to 50k sats ill transfer to bank account and make 5 bets on 10k sats and 9900x multiplier.
im going to try this for 2 months and my guess that ill make about ~3000 bets in that period. what do you think will i make it or not.?
give your toughts ! Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
Edit: sig spamers please move away from this thread. thanks Smiley

-_- hmmm.... *looks at you with head tilted* I think you crazy and i'm going to cheer for you. Where are your updates ? What is happening ?
Don't tell me you gave up already.....
Or maybe you will only tell us after you get the 1btc ? But that could take forever. Good luck !

Perhaps he gave up already and just realized that he is only wasting his time to make 50k satoshi from faucet then collect it in his bank account then lose all what he has collected in few seconds for hunting x9900.

Lets talk about his plan :
3000bets in two months @10k sats each means that he needs to collect 0.005btc/day from the faucet.
If he can make that amount (0.005/day), why he need to risk it in hunting x9900 for 1btc? Logically if he failed in in his first 10k bets, means that he lose 1btc already for hunting x9900.

OP already said if hes just will rolling around 3k rolls in 2 months, so the MAX amount he can lose if he still not hit 9900x is 0.3 btc. i think he will stop when that happens.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:10:36 AM

I think this is just as useful as faucets but I have an idea. Why not bet on a site like Rollin.it that allows you to upgrade your faucet. Then you at least are working towards something and have something to show for it. Then you can lower the odds with a higher bet Smiley
katerniko1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:12:46 AM

im going to get a 1btc on primedice by chasing 10k sats on 9900x by faucet means ill play on my account and everytime i get faucet to 50k sats ill transfer to bank account and make 5 bets on 10k sats and 9900x multiplier.
im going to try this for 2 months and my guess that ill make about ~3000 bets in that period. what do you think will i make it or not.?
regards.
-Katerniko1

-_- hmmm.... *looks at you with head tilted* I think you crazy and i'm going to cheer for you. Where are your updates ? What is happening ?
Or maybe you will only tell us after you get the 1btc ? But that could take forever. Good luck !

Perhaps he gave up already and just realized that he is only wasting his time to make 50k satoshi from faucet then collect it in his bank account then lose all what he has collected in few seconds for hunting x9900.

3000bets in two months @10k sats each means that he needs to collect 0.005btc/day from the faucet.
If he can make that amount (0.005/day), why he need to risk it in hunting x9900 for 1btc? Logically if he failed in in his first 10k bets, means that he lose 1btc already for hunting x9900.

OP already said if hes just will rolling around 3k rolls in 2 months, so the MAX amount he can lose if he still not hit 9900x is 0.3 btc. i think he will stop when that happens.
after 320 rolls i had to change seed :/ now again this time ill do 2700 rolls with this seed if no hit yeah i will give up Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:17:09 AM

regards.
-Katerniko1

Ha, wow, you're... persistent. I won't say either way; I'm a bad luck charm, but a very good luck to you.

I would personally (if I was going to gamble that much) make a high chance bet on a large sum and call it a day.

But that's me :p
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 01:18:24 AM

regards.
-Katerniko1

No i read the post , he just hasn't said anything in 5 days or so. So I ponder whether he is still trying or has given up already. I'm pretty sure he has given up though.

regards.
-Katerniko1

It would be better if you will make  an update on every game you made or make an update weekly
to present the status of your progress and see if you will be able to achieve the goal you set, and also
i would like to see the end result of your goal. Good luck!!!

I agree ! It should be an update once every 3-4 days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:50:24 AM

1btc in 2 months playing dice actually its in long term to be honest you can do it in just a moment , if you had a large amount to invest but play carefully not all people got lucky playing dice,.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:06:03 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 02:18:54 AM by emberbekas

regards.
-Katerniko1

It depends on your luck! If you got the right seed then you can hit it below 100 rolls, but mostly 9900x will occur after a very long rolls. And did you aware of faucet abuser system that primedice has nowadays? They will ban your account if you claimed they faucet very often!

in the past when I had an account with + 1500 sat faucet I hunt 9900x too and I got lucky cause in a week I can hit 9900x three times but unfortunately nowadays that account already got muted by admin due to the faucet abuser!

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:24:42 AM

1btc in 2 months playing dice actually its in long term to be honest you can do it in just a moment , if you had a large amount to invest but play carefully not all people got lucky playing dice,.
Making 1 BTC in 2 months, This is possible, but it depends on the which method you choose to play. If you have enough money, if you lose also you afford means go with high amount bet one single bet can increase your profit double. But this is not a safe game Because losing chances are more in Dice play. So if you play with a small bet, you have an opportunity to reach your goal.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:40:28 AM

You see ! So doing this actually doesn't work. You need a faucet you can level up to do this otherwise its just not worth your time. Try going to Rollin.do they have a nice faucet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: