Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:50:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is it, Eth is truly going to zero  (Read 4107 times)
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:52:59 PM

Vegetablepin , they know that, but thats what daytraders do. When they see an opportunity to buy cheap, preferably cheaper, they FUD, make some profit and start again. Nothing really changed since after the drain of a portion of the ether invested in dao, and exchanges are doing the logical thing there is to do, nothing weird. But the fudders have to make it look like an apocalypse because that is their job.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 02:01:02 PM

if this will be the case then i totally agree with you, considering many of the team have invested themselves loads of money in this DAO it would only show that somebody interests are > than blockchain immutability
They were talking about it all the time, for both ETH and DAO. There is no room for a bailout like this in a decentralized system that is governed by code. It would only be fair if they would publicly renounce their claims.

i would not compare MtGox with DAO attack, my opinion about the first one is that there was no bug, just a greedy admin
The same option stands for the DAO creators, they might have snuck in this exploit on purpose. That's just speculative talk, since we can't know for sure.

Useless or not, Eth is still in beta, all of the HF whining is nonsense.
Everything is still 'in beta', and no the "HF whining" is most definitely not nonsense.

Vegetablepin , they know that, but thats what daytraders do. When they see an opportunity to buy cheap, preferably cheaper, they FUD, make some profit and start again.
It is only FUD is we are talking about deceptive information, which is not the case here.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jmpFCE2

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:08:34 PM

you are just as speculative , only on the retarded side , HAVE FUN!!!!
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:13:53 PM

So Litecoin on coinbase, right?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:37:15 PM

Vegetablepin , they know that, but thats what daytraders do. When they see an opportunity to buy cheap, preferably cheaper, they FUD, make some profit and start again. Nothing really changed since after the drain of a portion of the ether invested in dao, and exchanges are doing the logical thing there is to do, nothing weird. But the fudders have to make it look like an apocalypse because that is their job.

THIS.  Smiley

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Vegetablepin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:38:55 PM

Useless or not, Eth is still in beta, all of the HF whining is nonsense.
Everything is still 'in beta', and no the "HF whining" is most definitely not nonsense.

Because when you compare a bicycle to an air-independent propulsion system it's the same thing right. Ah, doesn't matter if the tires are a little flat, just hop on go right? Your bicycle's beta and my beta are pretty much the same so let's just generalize them together.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:57:54 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 05:23:05 AM by Spoetnik

Beta ? LOL EPIC mETH head Retort Fail #378

BETA ahahahhahaha ..nice try NOOB  Cheesy

Hey here's an idea if it's beta then keep that scammy crap on TestNet and leave it off exchanges until it's production ready.
But i guess that hampers the whole ICO vaporware future "APP's" scheme coin platform Fuel Tokens profit deal
..launched in 2014 huh ?

I can't believe how big DAPPS are WOWOWeeee
Looks like Butters was correct the world was clamoring for a Block-Chain based "App's" platform.
Or are going with smart contracts now ?
Me i just call it a "Not A Currency" scammy coin "Scheme"  Roll Eyes
..for profit

To 0 we go.. the faster the better (or should i say Beta ?)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Vegetablepin

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:10:51 PM

Hey here's an idea if it's beta then keep that scammy crap on TestNet and leave it off exchanges until it's production ready.
But i guess that hampers the whole ICO vaporware future "APP's" scheme coin platform Fuel Tokens profit deal
..launched in 2014 huh ?

Looks like Butters was correct the world was claiming for a Block-Chain based "App's" platform.
..for profit

There's not really a need. Users are at the risk of problems and solutions. You took my response out of context, but I appreciate the concern.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:31:26 PM

Actually I don't know how Eth has managed to survive so far. But I suspect that its days are numbered and I don't think it can survive until the end of this year.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:19:50 AM

I have a short position in on eth, and a hefty long position locked tight on Trump. Eth has been exposed and will end up where most exposed do, at 1 satoshi

I wouldn't even short this shit right now. Market manipulators could try to manipulate a rally and squeeze all the shorts into closing their positions at a loss, which could drive the price up further. Just let the miners dump this thing down to oblivion, until they can't profit anymore. Then the network can freeze and we can euthanize this shit.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:01:16 AM

New proposal for Ethereum logo:

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:19:39 AM

It's a long term short, because I know where this thing is headed..down.. I can sustain a temporary rise. But I see your point.

Well if you can ride it out, short this shit to the ground.  Wink Whatever it takes take get rid of this filthy pest on the altcoin community.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:22:57 AM

To much money and power behind ETH to go to 0 along with the many die Hards. I could easily see it going back to IPO price though.

Wish I had some spare BTC to short it.

freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 04:31:33 AM

Approaching my 3-5$ buy target for this summer.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:15:08 AM

I started writing a long drawn out post about this thread, but i got about 3 paragraphs in and realized that those "newer" posters (which are either truly new or just shill accounts) will either ignore or debate why everything is perfectly ok with pictures of unicorns shitting rainbows.

With that said, I've stated my point, which has made it to both crypto and mainstream media. The ridiculousness of how this was handled was a complete of utter failure of leadership, mixed in with what im feeling more and more with unethical actions from those parties.

Pay heed to those who are more experienced here newer people that do not know better. We do not post because we want something to succeed or fail, but rather warn of the potential deficiencies in something. This will ripple beyond the crypto community and will have ramifications beyond one coin. Greed will harm us all.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:24:48 AM

..launched in 2014 huh ?

Looks like Butters was correct the world was clamoring for a Block-Chain based "App's" platform.
..for profit

There's not really a need. Users are at the risk of problems and solutions. You took my response out of context, but I appreciate the concern.

"Hello my friend"
Thanks for the comment.. that it was.
Interpretation of course for the user.
My response is for you and i have heard your concerns.
And i can respond accordingly just let me know.

Oh and yes please lets change the icon !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:30:18 AM

To much money and power behind ETH to go to 0 along with the many die Hards. I could easily see it going back to IPO price though.

Wish I had some spare BTC to short it.

Maybe not 1 sat, but it's heading down - someone posted a chart in another thread further supporting the claim with technical analysis.
Be careful if you do get into shorting, especially with leverage.

I repeat myself so much i need to quote myself all the time like Shelby does.

Here is an oldie but a goody from Spoetnik Wink

"Nothing is worse than taking trade advice from Bitcointalk users..
..except taking trade advice from NOOB ACCOUNTS at Bitcointalk"  Grin

Said it before and i will be saying it again..

I also made a topic trying to discuss the matter and it was of course deleted 2 days ago.

By the way even if you have 20 years experience in the stock-markets with FIAT
it wouldn't matter.. this is Crypto a scam scene with n regulations.
So NO ..i don't care if smug / cocky big shots stomp in here with their "opinions"
..fuck 'em !

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 07:49:30 AM

Because when you compare a bicycle to an air-independent propulsion system it's the same thing right. Ah, doesn't matter if the tires are a little flat, just hop on go right? Your bicycle's beta and my beta are pretty much the same so let's just generalize them together.
So where does ETH exactly fit into this comparison? Oh right, comparing a little garbage can to an air-independent propulsion system such as Bitcoin. Good to know.

I started writing a long drawn out post about this thread, but i got about 3 paragraphs in and realized that those "newer" posters (which are either truly new or just shill accounts) will either ignore or debate why everything is perfectly ok with pictures of unicorns shitting rainbows.
Indeed. It is really pointless to try to spread logic into the minds of those 'people' when think that they're right no matter what is presented to them.

With that said, I've stated my point, which has made it to both crypto and mainstream media. The ridiculousness of how this was handled was a complete of utter failure of leadership, mixed in with what im feeling more and more with unethical actions from those parties.
I definitely agree + this raises some very troublesome questions, e.g. If my own smart contract fails, do I get bailed out as well? If not, why not? This reminds me of the FED and their "too big to fail" statement.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:51:46 AM

Of course. Grin
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:07:36 PM

Who snaps off the tree's trunk so that the branch at the side can grow?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: