Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:13:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PerfectMoney.is - Legit?  (Read 6235 times)
KnutValentine (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:19:30 AM

Has anyone of you guys been having any experience with these for the last 1-2 years?

I'm personally thinking of using Perfect Money when buying and selling Bitcoins. But when taking a look at the reviews about'em, most of these are at least 2-3 years old.
How is the situation now? Is Perfect Money still reliable and safe to use?

At LocalBitcoins.com is this website marked as a "high risk" when selling bitcoins. Do anyone of you guys know why this is?
Is there possible to be scammed by "buyers" at this website, as the case is when using PayPal - Where the buyer can open a complain case and get their money back?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 11:23:54 AM

PerfectMoney is one of the best payment processors as it doesn't allow a transaction to be reversed. I haven't ever bough and sold bitcoins via PM but it has it's own bitcoin perfect money account which allows you to accept bitcoin payments for 0% fee and send them at a fee of 0.5-1.9% depending if your account is verified or not.

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:27:38 PM

At LocalBitcoins.com is this website marked as a "high risk" when selling bitcoins. Do anyone of you guys know why this is?
Is there possible to be scammed by "buyers" at this website, as the case is when using PayPal - Where the buyer can open a complain case and get their money back?

I'm not an expert on Perfect Money (haven't used it myself), but after sticking my nose into a couple informative websites, here is what I've found:

1) I have no idea why LocalBitcoins has marked PM as a high risk payment gateway. The only mention of a drawback is here (not sure about credibility):

Perfect Money - no chargebacks, but they are floated by HYIP scams and could disappear one day

Otherwise, it seems like a secure way of trading bitcoins.

2) Pretty much everywhere I've searched for (and in the post above), PM is reported to not be able to be chargebacked like PayPal is. (By the way, if you're ever doubting a payment method for bitcoin, the wiki is a very helpful source.)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:40:35 AM

Been with perfectmoney for years now. Havent experienced any issues with them. One of the best payment processors around if you want payments sent out quick.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:07:39 AM

Its good but i dont know how people use to easily can scam by sending spammy links, once i got an email from a scammer it was perfectmoney link and i use that link to login than i lost more than 10$ because scammer took all my money. Please beaware of this type of links. Otherwise perfectmoney is a good payment processor
FoendyZ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:48:42 AM

perfetmoney is good, PM is payment procesor is great, your write legit or scam only site investment, but perfectmoney only payment procesor can't return your money
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

Its good but i dont know how people use to easily can scam by sending spammy links, once i got an email from a scammer it was perfectmoney link and i use that link to login than i lost more than 10$ because scammer took all my money. Please beaware of this type of links. Otherwise perfectmoney is a good payment processor
But how they get your email authentication code which perfect money send everytime new browser try to login, have you also put that code in that fishy link? Always look the address bar and be sure it have https:// and perfectmoney.is in url.

I have also used perfect money for years and still using it but only few bitcoin exchanger accept PM deposit and withdraw and i only know xbtce and yobit accepting PM.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:14:52 PM

perfetmoney is good, PM is payment procesor is great, your write legit or scam only site investment, but perfectmoney only payment procesor can't return your money

The service is good, just like  paypal, but if you have paypal there is no need (at least for me to have all these extra payment providers).
Payeer, perfectmoney, skrill, it's all the same.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:19:23 PM

did anyone try PerfectMoney.is withdraw to bank account and how fast is it ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vek.m1234

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:30:01 AM

Don't use them - the have offloaded SWIFT/Wire transfer payment to https://perfectmoney.is/partners.html
And their partners are mostly russian and charge ridiculous fees 3% of the amt transferred. Bitcoin is supposed to be cheaper than the normal system. Additionally some of their partners are Ukranian so you have to find a bank that does business there or you'll pay for intermediary charges.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:49:28 PM

Don't use them - the have offloaded SWIFT/Wire transfer payment to https://perfectmoney.is/partners.html
And their partners are mostly russian and charge ridiculous fees 3% of the amt transferred. Bitcoin is supposed to be cheaper than the normal system. Additionally some of their partners are Ukranian so you have to find a bank that does business there or you'll pay for intermediary charges.
Most of the bitcoin ATM charges more than 3% so deposit fee of 3% their partners have can't be considered high. As well as PM only have 0.5% transaction fee which is really low compared to their competitor so I love them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

perfect money is not scam, but you should only use it cautiously for just small amount, if you use it for large amount than $1500 then they may block your account for some reason and you may lose your funds
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

perfect money is not scam, but you should only use it cautiously for just small amount, if you use it for large amount than $1500 then they may block your account for some reason and you may lose your funds

Your argument carries no weight! I know many folks, as well as customers of ours who had used PM for 10s of thousands......
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:53:27 AM

Your argument carries no weight! I know many folks, as well as customers of ours who had used PM for 10s of thousands......
I've never heard that PM blocks users with lot of money in their accounts. Perfect Money is legit, but it's not safe as a bank accounts.
It's offshore company registered in Panama, they are dealing with lot HYIP scammers (it's main fiat service used by scammers). I wouldn't be surprised if one day they will be shut down by authorities.

exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

I've never heard that PM blocks users with lot of money in their accounts. Perfect Money is legit, but it's not safe as a bank accounts.
It's offshore company registered in Panama, they are dealing with lot HYIP scammers (it's main fiat service used by scammers). I wouldn't be surprised if one day they will be shut down by authorities.

These guys are ghosts! No authorities can easily shut them down!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: