Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suicide bombers attack sites in Saudi Arabia including mosque in Medina  (Read 322 times)
zenitzz (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:18:12 PM

Suicide bombers killed four Saudi security forces on Monday in an attack outside the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina, one of the two holiest sites in Islam, in an escalation not seen for decades.

The bombings, which hit a car park near the sprawling mosque complex, were the latest in a run of attacks in the kingdom on Monday. They took place a day before the Eid al-Fitr festival marking the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

In the early hours of the day, Saudi officers foiled an attempted bombing near the US consulate in Jeddah, while a suicide bomber struck a mosque in the Shia-majority province of Qatif shortly before sunset.

Images circulated online showed smoke near the mosque, while a video showed two police officers lying near a car park with flames billowing nearby. Five people were wounded.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/04/saudi-arabia-bombings-jeddah-medina-prophets-mosque-qatif
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:47:49 PM

yes that is such a bad news. people says that the suicider are Muslim. do you think that a muslim can do attack on Babul Islam. Makkah or Maddina. i dont think so. and that is only for creating bad image of Islam. 
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:55:43 PM

And media doesn't blow up that case because it attack muslim
not like in france, all media blow up the case and make like muslim who do it

Lol the irony
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:26:53 PM

people says that the suicider are Muslim. do you think that a muslim can do attack on Babul Islam. Makkah or Maddina. i dont think so. and that is only for creating bad image of Islam. 

ISIS has destroyed thousands of Islamic shrines, and mosques in Iraq and Syria (mostly those belonging to the Shiites, Alawites and the Ismailis) and therefore I wouldn't be too surprised about this particular incident. However, the attack on the Medina mosque is highly suspicious, as it is controlled by Salafist / Wahabbist authorities.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:24:56 AM

And media doesn't blow up that case because it attack muslim
not like in france, all media blow up the case and make like muslim who do it

Lol the irony

i totally agree, the mind set of many people are. "Many muslim die other country dont care but when other religion die or being killed they blame the Muslim. " i wish we only have one religion just for the sake of being fare.  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: