Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Art tale of the Bitcoiner  (Read 1722 times)
duts_bg (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:01:54 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:43:04 PM by duts_bg

Art tale of the Bitcoiner

A long, long time ago God created the Universe.

He planted the Tree of Life.

He breathed life into the plants and creatures, and he blessed them.

He gave people a soul, and kindled the fire of creativity within them.

He ordained that they should live in love, and grow in harmony and beauty.

Time passed, and some of the creatures became proud because of their prosperity. They forgot that their prosperity was due to God's grace.

They determined that they alone could govern the Tree of Life, and it became their obsession.

They implemented their own rules and laws.

The Tree of Life was swarmed by parasitic plants, exhausting it's life-giving juices.

Predators settled in it's once beautiful crown, lurking for newer and yet newer prey.

They destroyed everything they touched, even though it would lead to their own destruction.

The Tree of  Life began to waste away. The burden of hatred and greed distorted it. It took on grotesque shapes.

God's command of harmony and beauty been violated. But God watched over his own creation.

And he sent the Bitcoiner, to restore balance and harmony.

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:10:43 AM

Nice post, very artistic, a work of art is above all an adventure of the mind,The highest art is always the most religious, and the greatest artist is always a devout person, If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:58:59 AM

A really nice art tale indeed.
One of the best i have seen about bitcoin,most people i know doing art tales,wouldnt do something like that,why may you ask?
Simply because linking god to bitcoin is strange for them but i think the other way haha!
Great job man,keep it up.
I hope we will see more nicely done art tales like this!
duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:39:21 AM

Thanks friends for the kind words! I have tried to express my view on the role of the bitcoin and bitcoiners in today's critical time. I have clear understanding that a large part of participants, mainly are attracted from fast profit. Others are ordinary scammers ready to take advantage of the momentary weakness of the system. However, I believe that a huge part of bitcoiners are mostly attracted by the idea of a fairer world.

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:43:28 PM

Is this for sale??

What's up with Masonic symbol on the basket?

thanks
Hello friend! I am glad that you are interested in my work. I will try to answer your questions in reverse order. Regarding "What's up with Masonic symbol on the basket?" It reflects some of my views on the issue of world order. But my views are result of my life experience and a partial knowledge of  the activities of  people in that community. In this case,  I used this symbolism  more as a collective image of groups of people which  would like, one way or another,  to keep everything under their control and to decide instead of "profane".
About question: "Is this for sale?" -  I guess you mean the composition from  spider,  bitcoiner and the Earth. Basically, the carving is  my hobby and it is not good idea to  earn money with a hobby, because it becomes a job and there is a risk to become annoying. Until now I have not sold any of my works. Mostly I give them away. But now  I'm feeling satisfied from the results, and  I would be happy, someone else to enjoy it, too. The problem is that, I can't put a price.  If you really are  interested, offer  me acceptable for you price. I guess I'll accept it. However, keep in mind, that I put in this more than 800 hours labor and  it is mainly made with pocket knife.
The parameters are:
Height - about 1.20 meters;
Width - about 0.6 meters;
Material is:
Basis - log of walnut;
Tree - mountain squat;
Spider - root chestnut;
Earth - poplar tree;
Bird - linden.
 A little more about the symbolism:
 Wood is in the form of the sign of the euro, and it is wrapped by poison ivy. Ivy includes 12 larger leaves that symbolize the EU Member States participating in monetary union and 15 smaller leaves symbolizing other member countries. More photos you can see below: https://picasaweb.google.com/115616480727017196115/WoodCarvingHobby?gsessionid=qV43ma87-poWlGxkg9VN5Q

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:02:06 AM

Time passed, and some of the creatures became proud because of their prosperity. They forgot that their prosperity was due to God's grace.

They determined that they alone could govern the Tree of Life, and it became their obsession.

The Tree of Life was swarmed by parasitic plants, exhausting it's life-giving juices.

Predators settled in it's once beautiful crown, lurking for newer and yet newer prey.

They destroyed everything they touched, even though it would lead to their own destruction.

The Tree of  Life began to waste away. The burden of hatred and greed distorted it. It took on grotesque shapes.

God's command of harmony and beauty been violated. But God watched over his own creation.

That's a good story. The eye seem to be an illuminati symbolism and not the Gods eye observing humanity. The bitcoiner in the story is not the bitcoiner in the real world. In the real world bitcoiner are both evil and good. Bitcoin is used both legally or illegally. But whatever my opinion is the story is nice like that of anime heroes movie.
duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:32:53 PM

"That's a good story. The eye seem to be an illuminati symbolism and not the Gods eye observing humanity. The bitcoiner in the story is not the bitcoiner in the real world. In the real world bitcoiner are both evil and good. Bitcoin is used both legally or illegally. But whatever my opinion is the story is nice like that of anime heroes movie."

Thank you my friend!

As to the eye, if a group of people use a certain symbol, this does not mean that it is necessarily theirs.

„The All-Seeing Eye
With origins in ancient India, the all-seeing (and occasionally unblinking) eye was a symbol of the awakened consciousness inherent in creator beings, the sun, and enlightened humans. The Middle Eastern analogue is the Hamsa, Khamsa, Hamesh, the hand of Miriam, or the hand of Fatima, a hand with an eye in the palm.
This symbol has often been used in amulets like the Greek Nazar, the purpose of which is to ward off the evil eye.Egyptians had the Eye of Horus, denoting omnipresence. Christianity has used The Eye of Providence or the Eye of God, a triangle representing the trinity with an eye in the center, once again representing the omnipresence of God, since at least the 16th Century.
A similar symbol has been found in ancient Mayan artifacts – a brick pyramid with an eye at the top. Sound familiar? It should, it’s on our American dollar bills! Used heavily by organizations like the Freemasons, it is associated today more with shadowy concepts like the Illuminati than any particular religion. Even today, some South American cultures adorn their homes with a woven eye shape, meant to symbolize the protection of God in their homes – this is called an ojo de Dios (eye of God)."

Regarding "In the real world bitcoiner are both evil and good.", I have another interesting story and if you're interested, I'll retell it after a time. You give a good idea for a title: The Bitcoiner - Devil or God? "Smiley

duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:54:45 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 12:02:35 PM by duts_bg

Damn man a nice story. Though I think the gods that were being spoken here were the ones that are worshipped by the illuminatis. Well even though it is it is a very nice story. Thanks for this.
Smiley Thank you friend! As for the Lord, to not offend Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists or atheists, let's assume that the Lord is that fullness we experience when we fall in love when our child is born, when we see a wonderful view or live through something wonderful, but also that emptiness we feel when we lose a loved one, do conscious meanness or are at a crossroads and do not know which way to take.

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:31:32 PM

Nice art, very well-thought and the sequence of the story is well-organized. Hope to see more artworks with different stories that came from you. Keep it up sir!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:15:26 AM

Wow - Very nice pieces of art, would be awesome if you could show some at my Crypto Art Event!! - (CryptoArtGallery.orgGrin

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:57:18 PM

Nice art, very well-thought and the sequence of the story is well-organized. Hope to see more artworks with different stories that came from you. Keep it up sir!
Smiley Thank you! After such reviews, I feel obligated to continue.

duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:12:09 PM

Wow - Very nice pieces of art, would be awesome if you could show some at my Crypto Art Event!! - (CryptoArtGallery.orgGrin
Thanks! With great pleasure. It is nice, when someone friendly tap you on the shoulder.
What should I do?

Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:35:09 PM

Really cool! Thanks for sharing that here, always good to see someone expressing themselves through art, be it music, painting, sculpture, what have you.
duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:18:20 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 08:00:03 AM by duts_bg

Really cool! Thanks for sharing that here, always good to see someone expressing themselves through art, be it music, painting, sculpture, what have you.
Thank you all! I'm glad if I have delivered enjoyment. And if you like it, please put in a commentary to be able to stand at the front page and more people to see it.

v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:37:31 AM

Cool! I really liked it. Do you have a talent, develop it. I would be happy to see more of your product
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:46:34 AM

The Tree of  Life began to waste away. The burden of hatred and greed distorted it. It took on grotesque shapes.

that is awesome.. your quote is a piece of art..i am sure that you are gifted in literature or something like that. go on buddy.. you have explained ongoing bitcoin stuff perfectly . congrats..
duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:53:05 PM

Cool! I really liked it. Do you have a talent, develop it. I would be happy to see more of your product
Thank you my friend! It is always nice to hear a good word. Smiley You can see more products here: https://plus.google.com/photos/115616480727017196115/albums/5392054780640143521

onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:29:15 AM

It was very interesting. Thank you. And these products are made of wood you yourself doing with your hands?
duts_bg (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:17:23 AM

It was very interesting. Thank you. And these products are made of wood you yourself doing with your hands?
I use pieces of wood or stone, which are touched by nature, and which I am "summoned" only to reshapes them. I am working mostly with pocket knife and sandpaper, because I have not studied carving and  and do not know the technique of working with specialized tools.

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:58:18 PM

It is so beautiful ! Both the art and the tale, that is surprisingly correct nowadays, are beautiful !

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: