Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zuckerberg meets the world's most powerful dictator  (Read 945 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:30:01 PM

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/technology/2016/06/22/Saudi-s-Deputy-Crown-Prince-meets-Facebook-founder-Mark-Zuckerberg.html

Saudi Deputy Clown Prince Mohammed bin Salman visited the headquarters of Facebook on Wednesday and met with the tech giant’s founder and president, Mark Zuckerberg. Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arrived in San Francisco on Sunday, in the second phase of his US tour, which started last week with a visit to Washington where he met with President Barack Obama and other top US officials.

I am not too surprised with this. Zuckerberg is a wolf in the sheep's clothing. He has publically stated his support for the Islamization of the European continent, and he is very close to the Islamic dictators.
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:26:44 PM

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/technology/2016/06/22/Saudi-s-Deputy-Crown-Prince-meets-Facebook-founder-Mark-Zuckerberg.html

Saudi Deputy Clown Prince Mohammed bin Salman visited the headquarters of Facebook on Wednesday and met with the tech giant’s founder and president, Mark Zuckerberg. Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arrived in San Francisco on Sunday, in the second phase of his US tour, which started last week with a visit to Washington where he met with President Barack Obama and other top US officials.

I am not too surprised with this. Zuckerberg is a wolf in the sheep's clothing. He has publically stated his support for the Islamization of the European continent, and he is very close to the Islamic dictators.

Most powerful dictator? Do you mean Obama?

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 08:31:32 PM

Mark zukerberg openly supports the islamization of Europe?  Where did you read this?  Have you got a source?  Sounds very unlikely to me.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:16:03 PM

Well maybe he is really stated his support for Islamization (im actually shocked) but i dont think this is the world's most powerful dictator,apart from the
RealityTruth joke that Obama is,i would rather say Putin is the most well-known at probably the powerful dictator on the Earth.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6160

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:20:04 PM

I thought he is jewish or atheist or whatever , why would he support that ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:02:30 PM

The true axis of evil  "Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, George soros, mark zuckerberg, Angela Merkel, Cameron, Obama, hollande"

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 01:21:01 PM

Who explain me about why i need to have an account in FB??

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 01:25:11 PM

support for the Islamization of the European continent

What do You call "Islamization"?
In Europe are regions and countries with magiority of muslims in popolation.
Building the World Chaliphate - this is a real thing.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:32:34 PM

Who explain me about why i need to have an account in FB??
[/quote
Of course you dont vika,nobody needs it for sure,but what can i say,facebook is a veru useful tool.
I use it personally because i have a lot of friends there,but at the same time i dont have their phone number,and facebook allows me to contact very fast with them.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 02:45:01 PM

I use it personally because i have a lot of friends there,but at the same time i dont have their phone number,and facebook allows me to contact very fast with them.

I see in this URL a mega spy machine with advertising on every page.
A totaly disgusting and annoying thing.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:24:33 PM

So, why you don't attack President Obama to, because he also met prince Salman?
In fact, USa and Saudi Arabia have very good political and economic relationship?
So, Zuckerberg had business meeting with this man. What is wrong with that?
He didn't break any law, US or international law.
Many countries in the world have very good relationships with Saudi Arabia.
Many companies as well.
Who should decide if some country is not free or democratic country?
You?
By which standard?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:49:52 PM

Mark zukerberg openly supports the islamization of Europe?  Where did you read this?  Have you got a source?  Sounds very unlikely to me.
It would be a contradictory if he chose to support Islamization in Europe yet supports LGBT rights. Accusation without claim that supports it is a poor argument to state.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 03:59:53 PM

It would be a contradictory if he chose to support Islamization in Europe yet supports LGBT rights. Accusation without claim that supports it is a poor argument to state.

its completely contradictory,l in the end i ended up consulting google after not getting a source on the claim. Turns out it was a hoax form ages ago, hes not pro islamic at all. http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/zuckerbergislam.asp

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 04:29:10 PM

Who should decide if some country is not free or democratic country?
You?
By which standard?

Explain me, please, if Womens in Saudi Arabia have the right to drive the car.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: