Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to create a login/registration and referral sys. for site  (Read 364 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:15:49 PM

Hi, I'm looking for someone that can create a login for my site; BetcoinRakeback.com

Basically the user registers and can see their poker stats and who they've referred and their stats.  From the backend I could just manually enter the data from a spreadsheet or use API.

Their is a catch however, since I have already 500+ users on this service, I will need a verification system to make sure people who register are who they claim to be in the poker room.  So I will have to send 2 small amounts to the new user's poker room username and they have to verify that.  

Also I will need a referral system where one can give a referral link to another person and/or a code for their referral to type in during sign up.

Basically the current site is in html and also "responsive".  I am willing to pay $200 for the above task to be done.  Please be reputable and have some references or proof that you are skilled enough to do this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: