Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO SERVICES] ♦ CryptoGods.net ♦ Enhancing Blockchain Technology  (Read 10299 times)
macqueen2016

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:29:50 AM

Hello,
i still dont receive any OTP or the validation code from sensus.
CryptoGods (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Enhancing Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:19:49 PM

Hello,
i still dont receive any OTP or the validation code from sensus.

Hi macqueen2016,
please use tickets for those requests, this is not a support thread.

https://cryptogods.net/buy/submitticket.php

Best regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

♦ CryptoGods - Enhancing Blockchain Technology ♦
CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 03:30:41 PM

CryptoHusky give me an error, what I must do?

We receive every day support request about users who can't run the software properly, here's a quick step to step guide to fix every kind of issue.

1) have you extracted the zip? Don't move the exe or other files, leave the folder "as is".

3) If your PC as an outdated version of VC++ 2015 Redistributable update it --> https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145

4) Update your .NET framework libraries --> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

4) Wich OS are you using? CryptoHusky is tested and reported as working on all Windows OS (exept of Windows XP)

5) Is your OS fully updated? Update your system!

6) delete CryptoHusky software and download it again after a system reboot.

Best regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 03:16:20 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 05:28:39 PM by CryptoGods

Dear users, today we achieved our first goal, CryptoHusky just rewarded his first Bitcoin to users since the last stable release!

Image taked directly from our stats panel! This month more than 700$ were rewarded to our users (including the other currencies).

This happens when we are going to release the newer version (1.0.0.6) that will make users gonna crazy. For the first time users will be able to set their reward per claim in order optimize the claiming time, and reduce non paying faucets.

Chek our last tweet and be ready for this night --> https://twitter.com/CryptoGodsX/status/769911187362443264

Best regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 03:25:27 PM

In my experience, this is the most valuable small piece of software on the planet. Besides it's free, it's generates money all the time actually. Everyone should have it.
Congrats to first 1 BTC been awarded to users. I am glad that i was part  of beta testing , before it gone  public.

Happy first 1 BTC CryptoHusky !!!

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:51:05 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 10:14:33 PM by bhokor

This is one project which is  helping to widespread the Crypto Currencies, congratulations to cryptogods, i actually recomend this soft to the people who is beggining with Cryptos and ask me how can get some coins, it is a reference, much better than faucets.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:52:04 PM

Can't wait to use the next version! Congratulations and many thanks to CryptoGods for reaching their first 1 BTC payed to CryptoHusky customers.  Cool
CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 01:04:52 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 01:24:18 AM by CryptoGods

CryptoHusky updated to 1.0.0.6 (Stable release)

Changelog:
- Fixed a bug that forces the language to english sometimes.
- Added the FunCaptcha support/icon.
- Some mantenience handlers in order to fix remaining issues.
- Fixed new addresses bug.
- New filtering and ordering system!

Suggestions:
In order to avoid some unecessary errors/time wasting if you use filters, an optimal reward to set up is 100 satoshis. With this you will get only the 100+ paying faucets keeping a stable rate of confirmed ones.

The software update it's automated: it will download the last version and restart the software.
Virustotal & Metadefender links updated.

Best regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

Panzar

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:30:02 PM

Crypto Husky is a very good tool. Now we need a button so we can boycott the faucets that have unreadable captcha or just gives 1 Satoshi after having spent time on their website.
CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 04:35:23 PM

Crypto Husky is a very good tool. Now we need a button so we can boycott the faucets that have unreadable captcha or just gives 1 Satoshi after having spent time on their website.

Hello Panzar!
Yeah there are a couple of faucets that are almost completly unreadable! But we can't do nothing at the moment Smiley

Best regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:16:55 AM

0 faucets this morning...
CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:08:17 AM

0 faucets this morning...

Hello MarioV,
thank you for report, we're looking into it Smiley Faucetbox today is also on mainteniance mode Wink

Best regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:39:30 PM

APP for smartphones?
CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 03:34:29 PM

APP for smartphones?

Hello MarioV,
at the moment we are not planning to make a mobile application for CryptoHusky, also notice that the software is back up running some hours ago  Smiley

Bes regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

Santa-San

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:47:49 PM

I have a problem to launch the program since this morning.
Here's the screenshot of the error
https://s16.postimg.io/jpiowhyp1/Screenshot_15.png
Is there any problem or way to solve this error?
CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 02:43:56 PM

Hello Santa,
try to check the following user guide at this link, just a couple of post above -->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1540365.msg16037135#msg16037135
If some more support is needed, please open a ticket because this is not a support thread.  Smiley

Also I see you have setted the rewards filters, make sure you haven't written something wrong.

Best regards
CryptoGods Tech Team

Santa-San

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:49:05 PM

Hello Santa,
try to check the following user guide at this link, just a couple of post above -->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1540365.msg16037135#msg16037135
If some more support is needed, please open a ticket because this is not a support thread.  Smiley

Also I see you have setted the rewards filters, make sure you haven't written something wrong.

Best regards
CryptoGods Tech Team
So, i finally figure it out. Instead of using VC++ 2015 i download the 2013 version and its worked after that. So far 1.0.0.6 is good and working perfectly. And congratulations for your 1btc user earned Smiley
CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:46:52 PM

Hello Santa,

Best regards
CryptoGods Tech Team
So, i finally figure it out. Instead of using VC++ 2015 i download the 2013 version and its worked after that. So far 1.0.0.6 is good and working perfectly. And congratulations for your 1btc user earned Smiley

Hello Santa!
Thank you for the advice, nice to hear the software works! We will surely add it to our user guide, may it can help other users!

Best regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

HighOnTest

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:52:23 PM

Hello to everyone here. I am new in this crypto-world, and new in this forum. My friend told me about this application so i downloaded it yesterday and started working on it. What is confusing for me is the amount of satoshi of the treeshold that i need to reach so i get paid. It says that i need to reach 1.300.000.000.000 satoshi to get paid in the next 48 hours after i reach it. Now the app says i have acomulated 1.636.900.000.000 satoshi and that i have already reached the treeshold to be paid. Is it some sort of a bug of the app with that much of zeroes in the treshold or whats the metter cuz thats a lot of money? And another question, if i reach the treshold, can i continue to work on the application and acomulate more satoshi until i get paid or i need to wait some sort of a restart and reach the treeshold again? Any help will be much apreciated !! Thank you for your time.
CryptoGods (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 02:06:25 PM

Hello to everyone here. I am new in this crypto-world, and new in this forum. My friend told me about this application so i downloaded it yesterday and started working on it. What is confusing for me is the amount of satoshi of the treeshold that i need to reach so i get paid. It says that i need to reach 1.300.000.000.000 satoshi to get paid in the next 48 hours after i reach it. Now the app says i have acomulated 1.636.900.000.000 satoshi and that i have already reached the treeshold to be paid. Is it some sort of a bug of the app with that much of zeroes in the treshold or whats the metter cuz thats a lot of money? And another question, if i reach the treshold, can i continue to work on the application and acomulate more satoshi until i get paid or i need to wait some sort of a restart and reach the treeshold again? Any help will be much apreciated !! Thank you for your time.

Hello High,
Should be certain some kind of bug. Have yo tried to restart the software? Usualy the first threshold is 13000-14000 satoshis. And it can be increased or modified direclty by checking your address on faucetbox.
Another non common error similar to this was reported and marked as fixed since the 1.0.0.4 release.

On the top side you see the satoshis accumulated in the current section, your balance is alway saved so you can close or reopen CryptoHusky without losing a single satoshi from your balance. You can also continue claiming even if the layout threshold is reached.

If this issue comes up again, please open a ticket at our support page.

Best regards,
Cryptogods Tech Team

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: