Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeadTerra is a nightmare to deal with  (Read 1115 times)
kingcrimson (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 03:52:19 AM

Regarding him acting as an mpex middleman, I would not recommend anyone deal with him. It is a nightmare. If you can't do the service DT, please don't offer it or charge a commission. I had moves I needed made several days ago and he just ignores my PMs then complains about sending too many (the market shifts often, a message becomes obsolete fast). Now the bids I asked him to fill were gobbled up.

Another example. Last month I needed some sales of shares and he listed them on mpex... then as soon as it was being filled, he lifted them because he thought he could get more. Then the price crashed afterward, so he was wrong and wasted a lot of time.

I don't mind delays within reason, 24 hrs is okay. but DT, please update your policies, either charge a commission for your efforts or remove the service, or hire someone who can do it. You've wasted a lot of my time and money.

He will try to spin this that it is all my fault, but I'm sick of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nave
Donator

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 05:08:15 AM

Don't use his service if you are not happy?

That would make the most sense to me.

I also have to say that while I have not had a ton of deals with DT, the ones I have had have been accomplished swiftly and smoothly, including orders through MPEX.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 08:14:47 AM

Betatester

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 08:58:27 AM

Communication was somewhat non existent, but my matters worked out fine. Better than other way around Id say.

1LdXn1PKhzLYT45W4sCUR1yqXNuiY1MLYw
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 09:25:18 AM

I have been a bit slow at responding, but your are continuously changing your mind.
The PT is not your private exchange to MPEX, it's meant to be used in such a way that your trade on BF not on MPEX,
If you want to trade directly on MPEX you may do such by getting a account on their on switching to a broker which lets you do as such.

The only reason why I have added this feature is because people wanted me to,
It's not in the contract and it never have been.
It's simply a feature I added because I wanted to be nice.
If me taking two days of destroys your trading, then you probably would like your own account.

I am sorry for the delay, it was not originally intended but please keep in mind the MPEX trade feature is something that I do out of my kindness, it's not a service I charge for nor am I obligated to offer this service to you. I am not your private broker, I am a PT, please realize the difference and use the exchanges that are at hand to trade you shares.

I will try my best to make transfers and orders happen within 24-74 hours period. I never promised time frames, and you never asked.
Let me reiterate, the Pt and myself are not your private arb system. You will need your own account.
You have asked me to place over 4 different SALE ORDERS (not transfers) on your behalf on MPEX in the last few days alone. This is not the purpose of the passthrough. If you want me to transfer the shares to your mpex account, please let me know.
//DeaDTerra
poly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 11:43:42 AM

In sort, a free share transfer service isn't your personal broker. There's always making a MPEx account for 24 BTC (with the refer system) or just using CoinBr.

poly | My Tip Jar
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:57:17 PM

In sort, a free share transfer service isn't your personal broker. There's always making a MPEx account for 24 BTC (with the refer system) or just using CoinBr.

Because of this thread I now know of a new service I can use.

Thanks OP!

Pfft. You abuser. Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: