Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfaucet.ga-a new faucet  (Read 411 times)
tungaqhd (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:27:12 AM

Hello everybody
I am a hight school student but i am very interested in making money online with bitcoin
I tried to make a bitcoin faucet BTC named Bigfaucet.ga http://bigfaucet.ga , now i just set reward value is 1 satoshi because it is not working offical
I am going to re-design my faucet, do anyone have a better free scrip
I want to make money from it but it may be hard because i am not a coder and i think i must have a higt alexa rank to join some network ads like mellowads to have some profit
So do anyone know how to improve alexa rank fast to join mellowads
visit my faucet : bigfaucet.ga
Thank you

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:59:05 AM

Hello everybody
I am a hight school student but i am very interested in making money online with bitcoin
I tried to make a bitcoin faucet BTC named Bigfaucet.ga http://bigfaucet.ga , now i just set reward value is 1 satoshi because it is not working offical
I want to make money from it but it may be hard because i am not a coder and i think i must have a higt alexa rank to join some network ads like mellowads to have some profit
Thank you

High*
Making money from faucets is possible but it isn't that easy for everyone you need a huge traffic with a great ads revenue
For the script you can try faucet in the box it is free
Since you are testing the faucet i will not give a comment about the timer  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:14:04 AM

Hello everybody
Thank you

i like the spirit of young Smiley
you re awesome, you are still study at high school, but you tried making money in online world, i apreciate it.
I do not want to break your spirit, learn more about faucet, building "unique faucet" maybe in future you can be big man with biggest faucet like freebitco.in  Wink

anyway nice faucet Smiley
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:19:00 PM

Hello everybody
Thank you

High*
Making money from faucets is possible but it isn't that easy for everyone you need a huge traffic with a great ads revenue
For the script you can try faucet in the box it is free
Since you are testing the faucet i will not give a comment about the timer  Wink
Thank you,
I can have a small traffic( ~10k per day) from my bitcoingroup on Facebook and faucetbox
I have seen many faucet that just be profitable with 4-5 banner
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:42:30 PM

Hello everybody
Thank you

i like the spirit of young Smiley
you re awesome, you are still study at high school, but you tried making money in online world, i apreciate it.
I do not want to break your spirit, learn more about faucet, building "unique faucet" maybe in future you can be big man with biggest faucet like freebitco.in  Wink

anyway nice faucet Smiley
Thank you,
I want to try and becam a coder in future
I hope to own a faucet like freebitco.in  Cool Cool
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:26:28 PM

Study script language now, and by the time you're 25, you'll make a grand faucet site that will be the most amazing thing ever.

Pre-made faucets that are just starting out won't make you anything-- you'll be luckt y if you break even. But learning the language is free (I understand the coding, not the server side, and I only studied for about a month), mind you, I had pre-knowledge in HTML, because I studied that when I was your age: and even got some jobs from my local businesses a few times too!
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:07:02 PM

I think having daily constant huge amount of traffic via traffic exchanger, having old domain name and also lots of backlink to your site are key in attending high alexa rank but don't hope to get much earning using traffic exchanger's traffic you need unique search engine traffic to get clicks on your ads.

Talking about faucet earning i don't think it can cover running cost on early days or even for months if you fail to get really huge userbase claming on your faucet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: