Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: warning, golde-tea.com is scam site  (Read 916 times)
wisea1134 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:34:49 AM

warning, golden-tea.com is scam site.
golden-tea.com is a web HYIP.
They stopped a few days ago to upgrade the system. but after the system is repaired everything back to the date 22/01/2016. I registered at the time of my account 06.20.2016 gone. and when I contact them, they do not return the money and give my account. They said they thought I did not register for an account. I gave them my proof when registering web. they answer very general they restart their projects and all lost. all my money and not a few others to register at this time are lost. so now this site active again, then you should not invest.
warnings for various other sites including many sites type "golden" of the Russian .
I have proof of this, if you want to see.
Beware.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:38:44 AM

They stopped a few days ago to upgrade the system. but after the system is repaired everything back to the date 22/01/2016. I registered at the time of my account 06.20.2016 gone. and when I contact them, they do not return the money and give my account. They said they thought I did not register for an account. I gave them my proof when registering web. they answer very general they restart their projects and all lost. all my money and not a few others to register at this time are lost. so now this site active again, then you should not invest.
warnings for various other sites including many sites type "golden" of the Russian .
Beware.

We already know that mate. Where do you expect them to get the money to pay the users?
wisea1134 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:43:23 AM

Beware.

We already know that mate. Where do you expect them to get the money to pay the users?
I know about HYIP but now it is working again and the ability to be possible scam. I just warned people only.
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:58:36 AM

i think is site investment hyip cloud mining etc your write and post here , your wrong section
is placed section is true investment hyip is section investor based game ini link section in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0
social crypto comunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:08:14 PM

Beware.

iam investment in there how i can refund and is back my money
what do you think golden tea will up again paid again or not
advice me how detail for me if my money is back again for me
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:34:40 PM

Yes of coarse its a scam. Its Russian like that egg collecting fame and the one where trolls mine for you. If you notice they love to offer deals to get you to deposit more then ypunwamted to in order to be rewarded with free production which doesn't eben matter wince you can't withdraw anyway. Even if it were legit ita not very productive and there much better  "investments" else where.
Pauliewalnuts

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:52:34 PM

I put in just over £800 in the beginning of last month and I've already withdrawn £640 including a "prize" for being the highest contributer. I'm currently withdrawing £52 per week.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 05:45:54 AM

I put in just over £800 in the beginning of last month and I've already withdrawn £640 including a "prize" for being the highest contributer. I'm currently withdrawing £52 per week.

Really?  Are you dreaming? Do you think you can earn with hyips if you will put some huge amount for that scammy site? I think your doing slowly suicide if you are telling the truth and really have an investment in that site its because all of them no matter how beautifull the domain is and no matter how many long days they exist that site will ended up to scam people again and again so better for you to pull out your investment or else you will cry later.

Pauliewalnuts

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:06:46 PM

Really?  Are you dreaming? Do you think you can earn with hyips if you will put some huge amount for that scammy site? I think your doing slowly suicide if you are telling the truth and really have an investment in that site its because all of them no matter how beautifull the domain is and no matter how many long days they exist that site will ended up to scam people again and again so better for you to pull out your investment or else you will cry later.

Who's crying? I've almost broken even. I couldn't care less what you do with your money so don't tell me what to do with mine.
hawary

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

you can earn over 100$ only by work daily minutes

http://golden-mines.biz/?i=411920
erriant

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

"The amount of cash out is calculated by energy.
 1 energy unit = 1 ruble. To cash out RUB 100 from the game,
you should have 100 energy units on the balance"
.....I have 341528 gold balance.or 3415 rub balance,(100 gold=1 rub),
for cashout all i must pay 3415 energy or 3415 rub.....OMG...
Kaajinsh1

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

theas 2 sytes is paying on payeer... Tested, no invest need:

https://fruitmoney.org/?u=Kaajinsh

https://motormoney.org/?u=Kaajinsh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: