Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE VIP TIPS---W22--L12 (Profit +600mBTC so far)  (Read 4236 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:25:03 PM

You should close this thread.. Down .25 BTC.. Damn

In fact I will not even if the 500mBTC bet is a loss. A lot of other tipsters have had even a worse losing streak like 6 or 7 games I remember. I will restart with 2.5 BTC bankroll , aimed at the high rollers, will use martingale or triple martingale system just like I am doing. Will start with 100 mBTC base bet and if its a win, will restart with the same base bet, if its a loss I will double or triple it, based on my confidence level.

Its easy to say for you to close this thread because I am in a very bad moment, but I will not surrender, I am highly confident I can be in profit in the long run. I have proven it for 4 months since February up to end of May and I plan to repeat the success no matter the hardships I am in now.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:06:32 PM

Look this kind of bets are pure lucky as at football there is no fixed result, and anything may happen, look Portugal hadnt won almost no games and became champion agaisnt any prediction. Thats why no one sponsor you gambling is more lucky then knowledge, if you were such good as you think you are you would be living from it, and i believe a sponsor wouldnt be need.
Expert trades dont share their bets with others thats the same as whales when going to pump or dump any coin.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:55:12 AM

Look this kind of bets are pure lucky as at football there is no fixed result, and anything may happen, look Portugal hadnt won almost no games and became champion agaisnt any prediction. Thats why no one sponsor you gambling is more lucky then knowledge, if you were such good as you think you are you would be living from it, and i believe a sponsor wouldnt be need.
Expert trades dont share their bets with others thats the same as whales when going to pump or dump any coin.

First of all as I have already said I received already sponsorship. It will start sponsoring me in end of August when many of the major soccer championships will come. Second this last bet is a victory, all the news, predictions and tipping sites, free and with subscription were giving LA as favorite that's why I risked it big and it appears all of the advises claiming LA to win yesterday night were correct.
Net profit goes from -250mBTC to +80 mBTC. I promised to keep you winning in the long run and I try very hard to do this. If you don't like my bets you are free to not follow. This is a free tips thread and even with the sponsorship will remain the same.

Later I will post a tip and will play only the winning of 80 mBTC so far.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:33:14 AM

Today tip

Russia 1st Division
Yenisei vs Dinamo Moscow  2 @ 1.75 (odds from futbol24 app)
Basebet 80 mBTC (If lost we go back to point 0 )

Yenisei coming from straight 5 consecutive losses is 18th in the league (doesn't really matter as only 1 official game played, but they lost almost all of the friendly) while Dinamo is first on the league (but they won the majority of the games) and looking to keep the momentum as they are thinking about to get promoted again and they need to win as many of the first matches of the league as they can. Now its a perfect possibility.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:15:27 AM

Back to point 0 , now adding 2.5 BTC to the balance and remaining balance is 3250 mBTC and now I try my strategy of double, triple or quadro martingale depending on my level of confidence.

Remaining Balance 3250 mBTC
Basebet first will be 100 mBTC and I will raise it if its a loss to 200, 300 or 400 mBTC depending on the level of confidence.
Odd will be lower than 2 most of the cases.

Feel free to not follow me if you think I am not a good tipster, I will prove in the long run that I really am, no matter statistics are in my disfavor this time as number of losses bigger than that of wins, but 0 mBTC lost so far until yet.

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:17:42 AM

Lets start the new challenge with double, triple or quadruped martingale. Many have tried to do this, they haven't. I think I will give it a try and try to win in the long run, I don't care about the odds, will start from 100 mBTC base bet so this means this is aimed at the high rollers mainly.

Today tip
Sweden Allsvenskan
Hammarby vs Falkenbergs FF  Both teams to score yes  with great odd 1.85
Basebet 100 mBTC

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:38:43 PM

Lets start the new challenge with double, triple or quadruped martingale. Many have tried to do this, they haven't. I think I will give it a try and try to win in the long run, I don't care about the odds, will start from 100 mBTC base bet so this means this is aimed at the high rollers mainly.

Today tip
Sweden Allsvenskan
Hammarby vs Falkenbergs FF  Both teams to score yes  with great odd 1.85
Basebet 100 mBTC

Nice start with a win, a nice odd for this both teams to score and my explanation of why it should happened like this appeared to be correct. Net profit now goes to +85mBTC, and basebet is back to 100mBTC as the bet was a win, when it will be a lose I will double triple or quadruple the bet depending on my confidence level. Although number of losses is bigger than that of wins still the profit is on our side. Let's keep it this way. Check back often as maybe I put another game for play later today although odds are higher to put one for tomorrow so I am not 100% sure yet.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:55:54 AM

I decided to keep going with tips from the league where I have had at least 90% winning rate , the Swedish Allsvenskan.
After reading all the tips , news and predictions for today I decided to bet on the following match:

Swedish Allsvenskan
Gefle vs Kalmar  2 @ good odd of 2
Basebet 100 mBTC

Gefle is coming from 5 consecutive losses and is in a really bad form. This is a perfect opportunity for Kalmar to climb up some positions in the league.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:48:41 PM

Kalmar played way too openly and they paid the price. They are losing, or have already lost as result 4-2 for Gefle. Tomorrow I will raise the bet and need to do a better study of the game for tomorrow. I will post tomorrow tip only if I am highly confident. I should have got for both teams to score but I was deceived by the higher odd of 2 today. Tomorrow I should be more careful.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:22:57 AM

High confidence bet today.

Champions League Qualification

Legia Warsaw vs Zrinjski  Legia to win @ 1.5
Doubling the bet 200 mBTC for today.

This is a chance not to be missed by Legia today. They will play against a team with not so much experience in the champions qualification while I know Legia from last year played very well and qualified in Europa League. They will also be playing at home today. Should be an easy win but in gambling you never know. Let's see how it goes.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:36:14 PM

High confidence bet today.

Champions League Qualification

Legia Warsaw vs Zrinjski  Legia to win @ 1.5
Doubling the bet 200 mBTC for today.

This is a chance not to be missed by Legia today. They will play against a team with not so much experience in the champions qualification while I know Legia from last year played very well and qualified in Europa League. They will also be playing at home today. Should be an easy win but in gambling you never know. Let's see how it goes.

High confidence bet was a win. Now we are back to +85mBTC as a profit and I am going to put back the base bet to 100mBTC. Its been a long time I am not doing consecutive victories so I think its about time I start doing it. Check back tomorrow for another champions league game to try and hopefully another win to be netted by us. I choose the easiest game of today on cards and it appears I was right.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:21:14 AM

Here we are on second day of second leg of Champions league qualification matches. A lot of low odds today which should be wins. Still I decided to go for a higher odd and I think this will come in too.

Champions league qualification
As Trencin vs Olimpija Ljubjana Both teams to score yes @1.85 odd
Base bet 100 mBTC

First leg of this game saw Trencin win away from home 3-4 in a good game with a lot of goals. I think tonight we will see the same result. We will see some goals here and there is high probability that the game will have both teams to score as Olimpija will try to attack as they have nothing to lose. Also Trencin is a team who like the attacking style of play. Lets hope for a win.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:24:24 PM

Here we are on second day of second leg of Champions league qualification matches. A lot of low odds today which should be wins. Still I decided to go for a higher odd and I think this will come in too.

Champions league qualification
As Trencin vs Olimpija Ljubjana Both teams to score yes @1.85 odd
Base bet 100 mBTC

First leg of this game saw Trencin win away from home 3-4 in a good game with a lot of goals. I think tonight we will see the same result. We will see some goals here and there is high probability that the game will have both teams to score as Olimpija will try to attack as they have nothing to lose. Also Trencin is a team who like the attacking style of play. Lets hope for a win.

Another victory and since the first half of the game. These 2 teams tends to score a lot of goals and so was the case of today too. A very nice intelligent choice by me and with a very nice odd too. Now we go to total profit of 170mBTC and let's try to keep up with the rhythm. Tomorrow a lot of games to choose from from the Europa League and I hope to continue to bring you other wins. See you tomorrow.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

Lets go for the easiest game on the cards even today, I don't like losing, now I am near to equal the number of victories together with that of the losses and I want to raise profit little by little. That's why today I choose a very prudent pick like the one below.

Europa League
Nk Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Rovaniemi PS  1 @1.45
Basebet 100 mBTC (trying for small profit today with a prudent bet)

I choose this game for the simple fact that a team from Croatia should be better than one from Finland and they are playing in their home a factor to be taken into consideration to avoid being on the news today like Ferencvaros is ashamed now for losing to a team like Partizan Tirana yesterday. Let's hope Lokomotiva will not take the game easy and bring us another win.

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:26:52 PM

Lets go for the easiest game on the cards even today, I don't like losing, now I am near to equal the number of victories together with that of the losses and I want to raise profit little by little. That's why today I choose a very prudent pick like the one below.

Europa League

I choose this game for the simple fact that a team from Croatia should be better than one from Finland and they are playing in their home a factor to be taken into consideration to avoid being on the news today like Ferencvaros is ashamed now for losing to a team like Partizan Tirana yesterday. Let's hope Lokomotiva will not take the game easy and bring us another win.

It appears I did an intelligent choice too today. Sometimes when choosing between 2 sides in international competition especially clubs usually the side that has a stronger home championship can win when playing in their home. Now total profit goes to +215 mBTC and I managed to make 3 wins in a row and making number of wins equal to that of losses. This is a good sign after a disastrous start of starting my second campaign. Lets play intelligently tomorrow too and hope for another win in our pockets.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:32:01 PM

Europa League

It appears I did an intelligent choice too today. Sometimes when choosing between 2 sides in international competition especially clubs usually the side that has a stronger home championship can win when playing in their home. Now total profit goes to +215 mBTC and I managed to make 3 wins in a row and making number of wins equal to that of losses. This is a good sign after a disastrous start of starting my second campaign. Lets play intelligently tomorrow too and hope for another win in our pockets.
so you decided to open this again mam i really don't have time to check this out but now that i have it back i will be here from time to time to followed your bet i was been  a avid follower of yours before and i trusted your insight regarding to the tips that you are providing so lets start again tomorrow and win more. good luck mam.

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Europa League

so you decided to open this again mam i really don't have time to check this out but now that i have it back i will be here from time to time to followed your bet i was been  a avid follower of yours before and i trusted your insight regarding to the tips that you are providing so lets start again tomorrow and win more. good luck mam.

This thread is aimed more at high rollers, so if you have a really high balance to play you can follow, also you can follow if you have a small balance but as you can see from this thread history those who place bets according to my suggested base bet tends to come out in profit in the long run and that's my promise in this thread, to keep high rollers in profit in the long run. Low rollers welcome too but they need to be patient and wait and they will also be in profit in the long run. Anyway welcome back and let's hope in more wins.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:17:43 PM

This thread is aimed more at high rollers, so if you have a really high balance to play you can follow, also you can follow if you have a small balance but as you can see from this thread history those who place bets according to my suggested base bet tends to come out in profit in the long run and that's my promise in this thread, to keep high rollers in profit in the long run. Low rollers welcome too but they need to be patient and wait and they will also be in profit in the long run. Anyway welcome back and let's hope in more wins.
Higher/lower rollers don't need to worry too much as long as they keep a constant ratio between their bets and your bets. Any flat scaling will bring the ROI yield percentage and if you're reliable enough nobody should need to worry about bankroll control.

Thus far (according to first post statistics) you've a profit of 28.666...% which can be scaled with any bankroll.

HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:59:09 PM

... Sometimes when choosing between 2 sides in international competition especially clubs usually the side that has a stronger home championship can win when playing in their home...
This is probably the best tip I've seen yet... For some reason, I had never really factored in the home leagues of the teams when trying to pick options for betting on the international competitions. I generally just tended to go by the teams record and reputation. This probably explains my kind of lousy record at picking results in the international club leagues like Europa.

I generally tend to do better in specific Country Leagues like EPL, Serie A, Allsvenskan etc.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:23:16 AM

Well thanks for your encouraging words. Today I choose a game which is very difficult to predict because of the 2 teams being not in a good level. Analysis below.

Ireland Premier Division
Galway United vs Wexford Youths  Galway to win @1.75
Base bet today will be low 65 mBTC

The reason I choose a low bet is because Galway is 5 games without winning with the majority of its games ending 0-0 in the home field. Wexford Youths is in a very negative moment coming from five consecutive losses. But since Galway have won away with 0-2 result at wexford pitch on April I think they will want to put up a good show before their home fans and make 1 victory today while Wexford to suffer one more victory. Difficult to predict that's why low base bet today.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: