Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE VIP TIPS---W22--L12 (Profit +600mBTC so far)  (Read 4236 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:24:59 PM

Today tip was a loss. Still 30 min to go, but I am seeing like they are playing which can never turn things around. Its not a football I like.
Our profit goes down to 600 mBTC , remember for the tip of tomorrow which all the betting news, tips and predictions websites are giving as a win, you can get it by joining under me in Betcoin. You find my link in page nr 6 of this thread.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:52:31 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 09:01:28 AM by BitcoinSupremo

Today tip is

England League One
Millwall vs Oldham  Over 1.5 goals

Now I will be putting this kind of tips with low odds here, they will not be taken in consideration for W and L and are without any deep analyse. Today vip tip starts at 14 pm forum time, England League one. You can have it if you register under my link. Pm me your username and I will send you the details of it.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:14:50 AM

Today tip is

England League One

Now I will be putting this kind of tips with low odds here, they will not be taken in consideration for W and L and are without any deep analyse. Today vip tip starts at 14 pm forum time, England League one. You can have it if you register under my link. Pm me your username and I will send you the details of it.

Betcoin
let me try this one mate, i hope my faucet earnings will win and thank you for sharing this free tip
i understand that low odd and you mention that you did not study it that hard but looking into
positive way it might work, good luck.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:19:22 AM

Today tip is

England League One

Betcoin
let me try this one mate, i hope my faucet earnings will win and thank you for sharing this free tip
i understand that low odd and you mention that you did not study it that hard but looking into

You can try this no problem but you can have also the studied tip to your inbox if you join under me at my referral link above in Betcoin. Its free, you can bet your faucet earnings in the vip tip which has more chances to win than this one. Good luck to us.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:06:36 PM

I confirm HCP as the only user with access to VIP tips so far. All others have to be happy with that over 1.5 goal game. You can though register under my link in betcoin in order to receive the VIP tips of the day.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:17:37 PM

VIP tip is now live. It just started from England League One. Will let you know the result when the game ends. Should be a win as all the bookies, predictions and betting news were all saying the same thing. This is gambling though so even a loss is not a drastic result, in the long run we will be in profit.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:09:16 PM

Free tip of today was

Millwall vs Oldham over 1.5 a win

VIP
Millwall vs Oldham Millwall to win which I can say its already a win since the game is 3-0 now.

If you want to receive VIP tips all you have to do is register under my link on betcoin and bet there.
See you tomorrow.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:54:06 PM

For tomorrow I will have a parlay of 2-3 games for all of the people who will register under me. As for HCP who is already under me he will receive the parlay only if he will bet tomorrow, which he didn't today and missed out on both games as I gave him even Dinamo Zagreb to win as a bonus which is already winning. Tomorrow there are a lot of games so we can try a parlay or you can play each game separately. Still you need to PM me today after you register under my link at betcoin as tomorrow I go hiking since early in the morning.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 10:23:32 PM

Today tip is

England League One

Betcoin

You can try this no problem but you can have also the studied tip to your inbox if you join under me at my referral link above in Betcoin. Its free, you can bet your faucet earnings in the vip tip which has more chances to win than this one. Good luck to us.

I too make a faucet beg and a little more when there is extra. It is fun and th tips have been great. More chances to win so I think. But first I must add a higher amount for a greater bet. Smiley

borbiusle

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:15:47 AM

For tomorrow I will have a parlay of 2-3 games for all of the people who will register under me. As for HCP who is already under me he will receive the parlay only if he will bet tomorrow, which he didn't today and missed out on both games as I gave him even Dinamo Zagreb to win as a bonus which is already winning. Tomorrow there are a lot of games so we can try a parlay or you can play each game separately. Still you need to PM me today after you register under my link at betcoin as tomorrow I go hiking since early in the morning.

Where is your link?
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:11:40 AM

Here is my link , however I am not at home now so I can't send you VIP tips for today , I told you since yesterday but you can register under my link to start receiving VIP-s everyday of the week. The only condition to keep receiving is to bet there under my link and not to just register without a purpose.

Today free tip
St.Johnstone vs Abeerden  Over 1.5 goals.

Register here to receive VIP tips

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:10:22 PM

Today free tip was a loss as the game ended 0-0. Clearly I am not focusing in the free tips anymore. Now my main interest is in the VIP tips, starting from tomorrow anyone who wants to be part of it just have to join under my link in the post above this one. For today I played Ajax for myself as a VIP tip and not given to anyone because no one has fulfilled the condition. I did not do a research for this VIP tip though I just hit it.
Tomorrow research start back. I will also bring free tips without any analyses in here mainly over 1.5 goals tips with low odds.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:53:47 AM

Today free tip

Djugarden vs IFK Gothenburg Both teams to score yes

I have abandoned mainly this thread as I focus on VIP tips more now. VIP tip has an odd of 1.51 today and it has very high chances to be a win. You have to register under my link in betcoin and bet there in order to receive it.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:03:16 AM

Topic locked, those who wants VIP tips can contact me via PM for all the requirements. But its easy they just have to register under my link in the Betcoin and place bets there under me. As long as they do this they will receive VIP tips daily. For today VIP tip is with odd 1.51.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: