Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcquick.com - great experience  (Read 716 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 05:20:08 AM

Hello! i am a newb regarding bitcoin and I guess, like everything else in life, your first time should be something to remember. Or not, in the case of a transaction as things should be smooth and unremarkable, without any surprises. I got my email from them with the keys. I haven't touched it yet, but plan to transfer them to my blockchain address.
Right now I don't know if I have to do this or just keep them as is, printed out, as I do not have the need to spend them right away.

Anyway, still learning. Will use their service again.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 05:24:08 AM

Hello! i am a newb regarding bitcoin and I guess, like everything else in life, your first time should be something to remember. Or not, in the case of a transaction as things should be smooth and unremarkable, without any surprises. I got my email from them with the keys. I haven't touched it yet, but plan to transfer them to my blockchain address.
Right now I don't know if I have to do this or just keep them as is, printed out, as I do not have the need to spend them right away.

Anyway, still learning. Will use their service again.

You should create a paper wallet and transfer the amount to there if you plan to keep the bitcoins for a longer time. Anyhow, congratulations on getting your first coins.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 03:10:23 PM

Thank you. Will do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: