Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always missed the right time to sell/buy bitcoin?  (Read 52748 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:52:33 PM

Always,always and again always I miss right time to sell bitcoin so I will not try to even do it again now I will onl use my investments strategies which gives bigger roi then bitcoin trading.
i also miss the right time to sell my bitcoin like as currently i miss the right time to sell my bitcoin we know that bitcoin price were about 1260$ week ago but i still hold my bitcoin so now bitcoin price is about 1050$ so now i again waiting for high price and i hope price will rise again.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:24:16 AM

Always,always and again always I miss right time to sell bitcoin so I will not try to even do it again now I will onl use my investments strategies which gives bigger roi then bitcoin trading.
i also miss the right time to sell my bitcoin like as currently i miss the right time to sell my bitcoin we know that bitcoin price were about 1260$ week ago but i still hold my bitcoin so now bitcoin price is about 1050$ so now i again waiting for high price and i hope price will rise again.
those people who are using bitcoin as investment, then they must have missed the right time to buy or sell bitcoin. as not one can be so much perfect that he know every peak and every bottom of the bitcoin price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:32:02 AM

to me i may also missed the right time to buy or sell bitcoin. for example in previous time when the price for bitcoin stat falling down from 1250 i decided to sell but then i hold my bitcoin and i do not want to create panic selling.
You should sell your bitcoin when the price start falling from $1250, now you will regret it because bitcoin price only stable around $1050-$1070 at the moment, you were really missed good chance to sell your bitcoin. Assuming you can create "panic selling", are you have big amount of bitcoins?
i think yes i may have lost the right time to buy or sell my bitcoin, i think we are missing opportunities of making money from bitcoin on daily basses becase no one cans be so much perfect in this word.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:23:46 AM

Unless you are a skilled trader with a track record of making winning trades over a large sample why would you think you can buy/sell at the right time?

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:52:52 AM

to me i may also missed the right time to buy or sell bitcoin. for example in previous time when the price for bitcoin stat falling down from 1250 i decided to sell but then i hold my bitcoin and i do not want to create panic selling.
You should sell your bitcoin when the price start falling from $1250, now you will regret it because bitcoin price only stable around $1050-$1070 at the moment, you were really missed good chance to sell your bitcoin. Assuming you can create "panic selling", are you have big amount of bitcoins?
i think yes i may have lost the right time to buy or sell my bitcoin, I think we are missing opportunities of making money from bitcoin on daily basses because no one cans be so much perfect in this word.
I never thought that the Bitcoin would fall 200$ down within just 2 or 3 days. I was busy last weekend and not checked the BTC price. I thought to sell my coins once the BTC hits 1300$, but I missed the right chance. The BTC price went up to 1280$ just for 10 to 20$ now I lost almost 200$ profit. That is why I don't trust BTC price.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:19:49 PM

i think yes i may have lost the right time to buy or sell my bitcoin, I think we are missing opportunities of making money from bitcoin on daily basses because no one cans be so much perfect in this word.
I never thought that the Bitcoin would fall 200$ down within just 2 or 3 days. I was busy last weekend and not checked the BTC price. I thought to sell my coins once the BTC hits 1300$, but I missed the right chance. The BTC price went up to 1280$ just for 10 to 20$ now I lost almost 200$ profit. That is why I don't trust BTC price.

well this is what everyone has been saying "bitcoin is volatile" .
what did you exactly expect, an always rising market? that is impossible. price rises and falls everywhere not just in bitcoin. look at some real markets, some of the old ones like Gold. you'll see. the $200 drop and generally the reason for it being big is that the market is still small the orderbooks aren't really big. the orders placed on them can easily be eaten into by a couple of sales and worst of all is that market is filled with newbies who panic.

There is a FOMO brewing...
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:13:51 PM

those people who are using bitcoin as investment, then they must have missed the right time to buy or sell bitcoin. as not one can be so much perfect that he know every peak and every bottom of the bitcoin price.

It happens with everyone, that we miss sometime and sometime we are at the right moment. so one thing we have to do is to learn from our mistake.
if you think that the price has become stable then you must take the step either you can buy/sell, so surely you will be in the best place. but you must have the patience when you fail to achieve what you wanted.

Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:42:26 PM

Unless you are a skilled trader with a track record of making winning trades over a large sample why would you think you can buy/sell at the right time?

There logic is simple to gain some profit and protect them from the loss. price fluctuation matters more to the traders than the individuals. i know we get hurt when suddenly price falls/raises, but still in btc regarding to any other form of investment it is much better than other investment options.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:13:26 AM

No, trying to time the market perfectly will only get you in trouble, when you think you have enough profits and you think the market may go against you sooner or later then that is the moment to sell, there is not much of a point on keeping a position open just to try to earn a few more dollars.

If price goes higher then your purchase price then you should sell them off and collect the profits as it will be very risky to hold altcoin for a very long time as you never know when price will crash and after that it may never recover its price again.
lol you might have experienced when sell at the highest price but the price keep moving up?
just like when i bought dash for 0.052 and sell it for 0.08 instead 0.12 ,
sometimes altcoin trading feels like random ,
but yeah the point is you shouldn't be greedy , take a little profit only but steady.
This, as long as you get profits then you don't have to get your trades exactly right, if you made profit then you are in a good shape to wait for the next movement in the price of bitcoin whether is up or down.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

No, trying to time the market perfectly will only get you in trouble, when you think you have enough profits and you think the market may go against you sooner or later then that is the moment to sell, there is not much of a point on keeping a position open just to try to earn a few more dollars.

If price goes higher then your purchase price then you should sell them off and collect the profits as it will be very risky to hold altcoin for a very long time as you never know when price will crash and after that it may never recover its price again.
lol you might have experienced when sell at the highest price but the price keep moving up?
just like when i bought dash for 0.052 and sell it for 0.08 instead 0.12 ,
sometimes altcoin trading feels like random ,
but yeah the point is you shouldn't be greedy , take a little profit only but steady.
This, as long as you get profits then you don't have to get your trades exactly right, if you made profit then you are in a good shape to wait for the next movement in the price of bitcoin whether is up or down.
in trading we don't always get the right moment because it tends to move quickly, as long as we get profits though a little profits and it's safe. why we must find the right time it was difficult to obtain

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

Yes, when it reaches its low price because I cannot afford to buy coins and it is because of the wrong timing. When its low price I do not have enough to buy even just 1.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:01:39 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 01:47:00 AM by Silberman

Yes, when it reaches its low price because I cannot afford to buy coins and it is because of the wrong timing. When its low price I do not have enough to buy even just 1.
The only way to remedy that is to get more money, get a second job or distribute the money you already have in a more efficient manner, we must do everything we can to take advantage of the opportunities that bitcoin offer us when the price gets lower so we can buy more of it.
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:12:44 AM

Just like you sometimes it happens to me. And sometimes whrn the value is very low and that's the time  I badly need to cash out so that I sell bitcoin and then for only low price because of my problem. I always get in that situation and sometimes I didn't get my earning because I used to lose in exchanging bitcoins. But I suggest to you that be intelligent. Buy it in small price then wait for the time when tge value of bitcoin became high and start to sell it then you have some earnings. Smiley
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:18:38 AM

I guess the thing is, when you analyze that the value of coin reaches its high peak than usual value so you, fluctation of bitcoin value is so unpredictable so it will be hard to recognize if you gonna sell it now since you can see that it is in high value than usual. Timing is the main key if you really want to earn good from buying and selling.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:40:14 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 04:04:05 PM by naidray

There are ways for people like you and me to buy bitcoin, it may not be the most efficient but until we have enough money to buy, we could use what we have to buy whatever amount we could and this is simply done through peer to peer exchange services such as local bitcoin, because wallets don’t allow you to buy whatever amount you can from them either you buy 1 btc or you go home empty handed.

Moreover for long term bitcoin holders, there will be no struggling of missing out the right times to buy sell bitcoin. Just of holding will be the only struggle and most probably they are the winner in terms of getting more returns.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:13:37 PM

is down price wrong decesion buy is can lost, because bitcoin still down price
but if wrong selling in up trend is no problem because still profit but can't maximal profit
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

is down price wrong decesion buy is can lost, because bitcoin still down price
but if wrong selling in up trend is no problem because still profit but can't maximal profit
I do hardly understand on your grammar but i do understand on what you are trying to say and you are correct we can still buy bitcoins on cheaper price even if its not the lowest price but still a good thing as long we do make profits anytime even not too big but better than nothing at all.Predicting bitcoins price is really hard thing to do because we wont know on when it drop or rise.
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

I only sell bitcoin when i am desperate for something, otherwise i hold  Cool

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:18:58 PM

I only sell bitcoin when i am desperate for something, otherwise i hold  Cool
That's not a good attitude, take your desperation somewhere and don't waste the opportunity to make money from your precious coins.
All the time regret will come in the last so be more mature when it comes to investment as your emotional weakness will not help you to succeed.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:25:21 PM

The only way to remedy that is to get more money, get a second job or distribute the money you already have in a more efficient manner, we must do everything ewe can to take advantage of the opportunities that bitcoin offer us when the price gets lower so we can buy more of it.
Truth don't depend on single income make a good one to earn more money grab opportunities to earn bitcoin if you can't afford to bitcoin hard work to get coins and then invest them. You will figure it out by your self where you can earn bitcoin weekly basis. I always earn bitcoin from trading and signature campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: