sell_acc_for_2BTC (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
--
July 06, 2016, 10:29:37 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 11:42:47 AM by sell_acc_for_2BTC

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:32:35 AM

And we can trust you that this raffle will be fair because?
You should put a stop in to this. This kind of sale will only attract scammers. You are selling an account on DT and I'm sure it's not that hard to track which account is that you are selling.
People, please do not encourage this guy.
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:34:15 AM

You should put a stop in to this. This kind of sale will only attract scammers. You are selling an account on DT and I'm sure it's not that hard to track which account is that you are selling.

The guy will probably run away with your money .he will falsely announce one of his alts as winner of the competition
sell_acc_for_2BTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:37:27 AM

first of all stop being a signature spammer and post nonsense. why do you need to trust me when i repeatedly wrote the payment address will be from an escrow provider? and the account will never be known. i will send the account to the winner and then only will receive payment from escrow after his confirmation. do not participate if you not have any money.

The guy will probably run away with your money .he will falsely announce one of his alts as winner of the competition
then you probably dont know what a blockchain is. Blockchain will never lie. If you have seen the post you noticed that I will pick winner from last character of a blockchain hash. such an idiot you are.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:39:41 AM

first of all stop being a signature spammer and post nonsense. why do you need to trust me when i repeatedly wrote the payment address will be from an escrow provider? and the account will never be known. i will send the account to the winner and then only will receive payment from escrow after his confirmation. do not participate if you not have any money.
So how does it prevent to let yourself win?
U can still put your alts in the raffle and scam the rest.
Are you sure u will use escrow, I don't think so. Probably a fake escrow address will pop up and it will be his own address. Go away stupid troll/scammer.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
sell_acc_for_2BTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:44:16 AM

Are you sure u will use escrow, I don't think so. Probably a fake escrow address will pop up and it will be his own address. Go away stupid troll/scammer.
Really? don't be a cheap motherfucker. I already requested openly for an offer to escrow here. READ OP. why are you even here if you dont understand English? such a waste of sperm.
And lol. why will i pay myself to take a spot? looks like you dont know mathematics as well.

Cryptomixer is hiring such trolls. (Alts of Gianluca95 obviously) Roll Eyes
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:48:59 AM

Really? don't be a cheap motherfucker. I already requested openly for an offer to escrow here. READ OP. why are you even here if you dont understand English? such a waste of sperm.
Oh you are going to scream because your scam is discovered. Go to your mommy and cry. You are just a stupid kid that wants to buy a lolly and has no money. GTFO of bitcointalk if you are just here to scam. Go ask your mother for a candy.

Edit: Show me your evidence newbie. Show me now. Idiot.

Why don't u tag me with your DT account, that would make it alot easier for us Tongue

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:57:46 AM

Really? don't be a cheap motherfucker. I already requested openly for an offer to escrow here. READ OP.

And lol. why will i pay myself to take a spot? looks like you dont know mathematics as well.
Let me explain the logic of what we are trying to explain to you. Smiley
1. You can escrow the money or the account if you want but that will not prevent you from cheating.

2. You can choose to enter the raffle you yourself is hosting and get a couple of slots without us noticing since you said
You can participate with a newbie account if you want privacy.
How can we know if it isn't your alt if all newbies can enter?

3. Choosing the winner using the hash doesn't guarantee fairness. Again. There is a chance that you can get all 15 slots to yourself, and the remaining one slot will be left to that poor soul who chosed to beliew this fake raffle.  How much is his chance on winning?
sell_acc_for_2BTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:23:05 AM

Oh you are going to scream because your scam is discovered. Go to your mommy and cry. You are just a stupid kid that wants to buy a lolly and has no money. GTFO of bitcointalk if you are just here to scam. Go ask your mother for a candy.
and you are going to get 0.0023BTC for these 2 posts right? Fuck off. it wont happen.

Let me explain the logic of what we are trying to explain to you. Smiley
1. You can escrow the money or the account if you want but that will not prevent you from cheating.

2. You can choose to enter the raffle you yourself is hosting and get a couple of slots without us noticing since you said
You can participate with a newbie account if you want privacy.
How can we know if it isn't your alt if all newbies can enter?

3. Choosing the winner using the hash doesn't guarantee fairness. Again. There is a chance that you can get all 15 slots to yourself, and the remaining one slot will be left to that poor soul who chosed to beliew this fake raffle.  How much is his chance on winning?
now let me explain the flaws in your logic.

1, 2, 3. All are redirecting me to the same point that is me being cheating. First of all you did not read the OP again. a person can have only 4 slots max. is 15<4? now why in the first place will i pay 0.975 BTC for 15 slots and win my own account back? if you have noticed my actual sales thread you would have noticed the reason for selling my account. Still for making you work less here is my reason: i have no time to frequent this forum anymore. i will be engaged in real work from the upcoming month and at the same time i need some money for its expense. I allowed newbie to participate only because someone would not want to participate with his actual account. its fine if anyone wants to participate but thats his choice. moreover i have not a single intention to get my account back. i tried this raffle only to get my account sold in the quickest way as i wont be available anymore from september. and finally dont buy tickets if you still think that i ill secretly buy 15 tickets to win my account back. seriously i did not even think about this and how twisted the minds of some members are.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: