Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye all - Lending aspect for now.  (Read 2014 times)
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 09:56:12 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2013, 08:07:03 PM by squall1066

Well, I have been had for the last time, So I have decided to leave the BTC community, I shall take some time to wind up my business here with other people, and I shall go, I have a list of everyone who owes me money over the years, If the law cant handle it, I will.

This is due to the last loan by MAC who said his account got compramised, Then as soon as the loan went through, He logged on his account saying it was not him, LOL, He obviously has had trouble paying someone and needed quick cash, In any case, His secuirity was naff, Either way he is resposible for his account actions. As is everyone else.

The fact is BTC is a wonderfull thing, The problem is there are alot of people who don't want it to work, And bringing us down from the inside, I cant fight any longer on the forums, I have reams of logs, Details and I.P's I shall fight this offline.

I with to thank all the genuine people on here for supporting me, And I wish you well for your struggle in the future.

All the best
Squall1066

P.S. I won't lock this thread as I wish you all to see the comments this creates and really see what kind of community your all involved with.

EDIT - I was angry and upset when I wrote this, I shall no longer be lending, But I will stick around to see what develops, Sorry greyhawk and tomatocage you will have to find another weed digger lol  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 10:04:14 AM

It's unfortunate that you got scammed.. Even if you leave the community, I hope you actually save a bit of Bitcoin and perhaps check back in a few years. I nearly lent money to that guy, but my skeptic nature saved me.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 10:07:16 AM

Yeah I know, there's some real vile pieces of human excrement on this forum. Still what goes around, comes around, as they say in life.

Stay in the community, but just don't lend anyone anymore coins squall.

poly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 11:37:29 AM

I don't really know you, but I hope you at least broke even with your lending / investments.

poly | My Tip Jar
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:26:54 PM

Fucking tattoo this on your forehead and then read it daily while you brush your teeth.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:32:11 PM

Later dude

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:34:10 PM

Why did you give money to strangers on a forum?   Huh

squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:35:25 PM

Fucking tattoo this on your forehead and then read it daily while you brush your teeth.

Nothing more shamefull than plugging your own words, lol. Did you even read what you said? It is exactly why I am no longer lending, You have a go at me for agreeing with me?

squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:36:35 PM

Why did you give money to strangers on a forum?   Huh

I really think you should read up on who this guy is.

EDIT - I have personal data on anyone I lend to, Standard practice, I havent lost it, Just take me longer to get it back.
coqui33

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 12:40:02 PM

Holy mackerel! What a horrible death! There are 1,133 word in that tattoo.

Armed Citizens and the Law -- NRA-certified firearms instructor
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:46:16 PM

LOL yes, would have to shave my head to fit all that in. (amoungst other parts too)  Undecided
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:47:05 PM

LOL yes, would have to shave my head to fit all that in. (amoungst other parts too)  Undecided

At least you'll know you'll brush your teeth for at least a few minutes trying to read it all Tongue

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:10:11 PM

Well, I told you before you're the best scammer detector on the forums.  Wink
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:21:54 PM

This is funny, care to share what other investments you have made? Just kidding Wink
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:27:53 PM

This is funny, care to share what other investments you have made? Just kidding Wink

I'd actually prefer it if squall stayed on the forums, but instead of lending he would announce in a lending thread: "This is someone I'd consider lending to" and then we'd all know to tomatocage the guy asking for the loan.  Cheesy Cheesy
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:28:33 PM

Why don't you go masturbate yourself with a pineapple?
You cleary don't have sex for a long time, because not even a dog would want to put his dick anywhere near you.
Ascension

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 01:47:59 PM

Well, I have been had for the last time, So I have decided to leave the BTC community, I shall take some time to wind up my business here with other people, and I shall go, I have a list of everyone who owes me money over the years, If the law cant handle it, I will.

This is due to the last loan by MAC who said his account got compramised, Then as soon as the loan went through, He logged on his account saying it was not him, LOL, He obviously has had trouble paying someone and needed quick cash, In any case, His secuirity was naff, Either way he is resposible for his account actions. As is everyone else.

The fact is BTC is a wonderfull thing, The problem is there are alot of people who don't want it to work, And bringing us down from the inside, I cant fight any longer on the forums, I have reams of logs, Details and I.P's I shall fight this offline.

I with to thank all the genuine people on here for supporting me, And I wish you well for your struggle in the future.

All the best
Squall1066

P.S. I won't lock this thread as I wish you all to see the comments this creates and really see what kind of community your all involved with.

Squall, the real MAC and I are working on getting this resolved. He did not login to his account after you sent the funds. I happened to be browsing the lending section of the forums and saw that he had some posts. I started looking at them and the information on there didnt match up. I called him immediately to determine if he had made the posts. He said that he had been out and about all day and that he did not make any posts. He said that his facebook account was also hacked last night. I immediately contact a mod to get the threads locked and his account disabled. MAC does not have any issues paying anyone. His account was simply hacked. Should have more info to post in the next half hour or so.

Thanks,
Ascension
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 02:12:47 PM

All the best
Squall1066

Squall, the real MAC and I are working on getting this resolved. He did not login to his account after you sent the funds. I happened to be browsing the lending section of the forums and saw that he had some posts. I started looking at them and the information on there didnt match up. I called him immediately to determine if he had made the posts. He said that he had been out and about all day and that he did not make any posts. He said that his facebook account was also hacked last night. I immediately contact a mod to get the threads locked and his account disabled. MAC does not have any issues paying anyone. His account was simply hacked. Should have more info to post in the next half hour or so.

Thanks,
Ascension

Thanks for the info Ascension, but if real, I doubt Mac would pay back that amount for a hacked account, I will wait and see what becomes of this situation.

Whatever the outcome of this, I am still pulling out, I have a list to work through and it just shows how easy this can be done, and how smart they are getting, If they cant get a laon because of no rep, they will take someones account who has rep, Even if this site introduces a 2nd auth system, its scary to find out what they will come up with next.

Best
Squall1066
Ascension

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 02:35:45 PM

Squall, We just verified that MAC does not have control over the address that you sent the funds too. I am sending you a PM.

Thanks,
Ascension
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 03:29:16 PM

I've been on a conference call with MAC (Mike) and Ascension (Jerrod)

They will be covering the 24 BTC lost in this incident - Squall1066 will be made whole.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: