Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye all - Lending aspect for now.  (Read 2015 times)
stevegee58
Legendary

Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 03:31:20 PM

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be."

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 03:34:07 PM

Sorry to see you leave Squall, but I do believe you'll be back someday. Bitcoin is sort of like crack..you'll jump off the bandwagon for a while, but ultimately find yourself perusing the forums in a couple months Cheesy

squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 08:03:01 PM

Sorry to see you leave Squall, but I do believe you'll be back someday. Bitcoin is sort of like crack..you'll jump off the bandwagon for a while, but ultimately find yourself perusing the forums in a couple months Cheesy

i beleive this is to be more accurate, I still have ASIC pre-orders out, So I cant compleatly dissapear, I have been in contact from people involved in helping MAC's account, And Even though in this case they all have been nothing but honest and just, This was a sign of the way scammers will operate in the future, So I am still pulling out of lending, I will be after some people who owe me, So I will have to move about abit as they are all over the world.

Thanks everyone for their support, Though I was hasty and upset when this happened, Now I have calmed down I probably will stay and keep an eye on here, See what developments arise and such.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:38:37 AM

i beleive this is to be more accurate, I still have ASIC pre-orders out, So I cant compleatly dissapear, I have been in contact from people involved in helping MAC's account, And Even though in this case they all have been nothing but honest and just, This was a sign of the way scammers will operate in the future, So I am still pulling out of lending, I will be after some people who owe me, So I will have to move about abit as they are all over the world.

Thanks everyone for their support, Though I was hasty and upset when this happened, Now I have calmed down I probably will stay and keep an eye on here, See what developments arise and such.

I guess the best thing is to jump off the lending ship for a moment of rest - I stopped being that active in the lending scene after I finally got burned last year. I am still giving out loans slowly, but only to those I trust and I deem credit worthy.
meowmeowbrowncow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 10:31:55 AM

Well, I have been had for the last time, So I have decided to leave the BTC community, I shall take some time to wind up my business here with other people, and I shall go, I have a list of everyone who owes me money over the years, If the law cant handle it, I will.

This is due to the last loan by MAC who said his account got compramised, Then as soon as the loan went through, He logged on his account saying it was not him, LOL, He obviously has had trouble paying someone and needed quick cash, In any case, His secuirity was naff, Either way he is resposible for his account actions. As is everyone else.

The fact is BTC is a wonderfull thing, The problem is there are alot of people who don't want it to work, And bringing us down from the inside, I cant fight any longer on the forums, I have reams of logs, Details and I.P's I shall fight this offline.

I with to thank all the genuine people on here for supporting me, And I wish you well for your struggle in the future.

All the best
Squall1066

P.S. I won't lock this thread as I wish you all to see the comments this creates and really see what kind of community your all involved with.

EDIT - I was angry and upset when I wrote this, I shall no longer be lending, But I will stick around to see what develops, Sorry greyhawk and tomatocage you will have to find another weed digger lol  Roll Eyes

Via con Huevos, Squall.

"Bitcoin has been an amazing ride, but the most fascinating part to me is the seemingly universal tendency of libertarians to immediately become authoritarians the very moment they are given any measure of power to silence the dissent of others."  - The Bible
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 02:12:52 PM

Everything will be given back, squall.  What's your dream car?  Sorry again.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: