Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ____THE END MOVE TO TRASH__  (Read 24248 times)
coisoetal

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:39:03 PM

over or not... some pool is mining it all Smiley

http://www.slackpool.tk/

check it Smiley

██████████
██████████
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:04:23 PM

who cares if its delisted...c-cex is crap exchange anyways.

what matters is if u believe in coin just hold...or else just sell it

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 03:53:16 PM

So the wallet works for me still, I was a bit surprised but that should mean that the blockchain is still working and working well. I see no reason why anyone should give up on this coin as it is.

Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 08:04:49 PM

I see no reason why this coin cannot get to YoBit at least, where there will be more volume than on C-Cex or even Cryptopia. For this, we should crowdfund addition to YoBit (as a start). I am more than willing to help with this, and I don't think it would be right for just 1 person to pay the fee in order to dump their coins later. This should be a community led effort to get XCT on a better exchange.

For those with trust issues (can't blame you), I am @pyramuscrypto on Twitter. I am very accessible, not anonymous and while not all that popular on Twitter, I am not all that unpopular either. So I do have some reputation to uphold and wouldn't ruin that by scamming people out of 0.1 btc.

Anyway, it makes sense to go with YoBit as a start.

Options Are

Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days + mail alert to all users (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

Premium listing is cheaper but if possible, although I doubt it, it would be great to get the 0.5 btc to have a mail alert go out to the users. Not surprised that XCT has probably been written off as a typical shitcoin scam so this would be very helpful. Of course, this is YoBit we are talking about and they are at least kind enough to point out that nothing is guaranteed.

But other than that, 0.1 will do.

If you decide to participate in this, you should post your donation below so that in case we can't do this we will know where and who to refund.

BTC Address

tramese

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:14:03 PM

well, this would be the absolute best time to buy, where all doubts and chaos is for this coin. good to see there are people willing to add these on other exchanges.

this coin is still infancy, but still working, regardless if its listed or not.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:28:49 PM

I see no reason why this coin cannot get to YoBit at least, where there will be more volume than on C-Cex or even Cryptopia. For this, we should crowdfund addition to YoBit (as a start). I am more than willing to help with this, and I don't think it would be right for just 1 person to pay the fee in order to dump their coins later. This should be a community led effort to get XCT on a better exchange.

For those with trust issues (can't blame you), I am @pyramuscrypto on Twitter. I am very accessible, not anonymous and while not all that popular on Twitter, I am not all that unpopular either. So I do have some reputation to uphold and wouldn't ruin that by scamming people out of 0.1 btc.

Options Are

Listing type:
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days + mail alert to all users (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

Premium listing is cheaper but if possible, although I doubt it, it would be great to get the 0.5 btc to have a mail alert go out to the users. Not surprised that XCT has probably been written off as a typical shitcoin scam so this would be very helpful. Of course, this is YoBit we are talking about and they are at least kind enough to point out that nothing is guaranteed.

If you decide to participate in this, you should post your donation below so that in case we can't do this we will know where and who to refund.

BTC Address

Have you received any donation?
Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:44:06 AM

Options Are

Listing type:

BTC Address

Have you received any donation?

Not yet, I am not sure how many people come back to read this thread. But it's worth a try. I'll be sending in some money as well anyway, but I just want this to be an actual community-backed thing.

People can do three things right now: Either hold what you already have, buy more and hold, and or donate to get this up in another exchange.

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:50:44 PM

XCT (c-bit) gone now on ccex..sad....  Undecided Undecided

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
coisoetal

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:13:38 PM

well still on cryptopia.. Smiley

██████████
██████████
coisoetal

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:20:00 PM

http://www.slackpool.tk/ still working Smiley

██████████
██████████
Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 06:54:08 PM

Yeah pools are up and all the tech is working well. This doesn't need the original devs or that osmosis idiot

tramese

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:23:50 AM

yea it should be fine, as long as someone is mining.

bitcoin was shitty in the early days too.

Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 05:41:10 PM

yea it should be fine, as long as someone is mining.

bitcoin was shitty in the early days too.

But that's also why some people became insanely rich after they mined when it was shitty and managed to hold on to their coins.

alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:29:26 PM

But that's also why some people became insanely rich after they mined when it was shitty and managed to hold on to their coins.
yes hold xct for long term is good thing, but also xct need a real developer, not C-bit Bitcoin XCT (OSMIUMCOIN).
sandman53

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:49:18 AM

Is the wallet working?
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:00:21 AM

what make people invest in this coin again?..
Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 04:48:34 PM

Is the wallet working?

Yeah it's working, I've been testing it and it loads correctly and indexes fast.

So like I said before, everything is intact.

sandman53

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:20:06 PM

Is the wallet working?

Yeah it's working, I've been testing it and it loads correctly and indexes fast.

My wallet won't update, it's 6 days out of date! I changed nothing. Did the nodes change?
Pyramusx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

Is the wallet working?

My wallet won't update, it's 6 days out of date! I changed nothing. Did the nodes change?

I don't know man, I just opened mine up and it was 28 hours behind and got up to date in a few seconds

sandman53

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 11:43:33 PM

Is the wallet working?

I don't know man, I just opened mine up and it was 28 hours behind and got up to date in a few seconds

Wallet OK now, It updated. No idea whats going on!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: