Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed on Bitnake  (Read 502 times)
Pheebz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:08:08 AM

Hello,

I have been searching for a cheap and reliable way to buy bitcoin. I found one service, Bitnake (https://bitnake.com/), which is located in Germany. I  chose the option of paying through PayPal. I sent $100 to Jan Faber (sales.400@bitnake.com) and I have yet to receive the money in my wallet. I was told that I would receive the money in just a few minutes. It has been a couple days, and I have sent numerous messages to their support, but I have yet to receive a reply.

The company, Bitnake, seemed legitimate at the time, and it even had an address listed:
Address: Ollenhauer Str. 67
Germany / Stuttgart / 70184

However, I am now 100% sure I was scammed. I would just like to warn other users about this fraudulent company...Does anyone have any suggestions on how I would possibly get my money back? I have just opened a dispute on PayPal, but I have my doubts about whether this will yield any results.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faihaohui

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:14:30 AM

Hello,

I have been searching for a cheap and reliable way to buy bitcoin. I found one service, Bitnake (https://bitnake.com/), which is located in Germany. I  chose the option of paying through PayPal. I sent $100 to Jan Faber (sales.400@bitnake.com) and I have yet to receive the money in my wallet. I was told that I would receive the money in just a few minutes. It has been a couple days, and I have sent numerous messages to their support, but I have yet to receive a reply.

The company, Bitnake, seemed legitimate at the time, and it even had an address listed:
Address: Ollenhauer Str. 67
Germany / Stuttgart / 70184

However, I am now 100% sure I was scammed. I would just like to warn other users about this fraudulent company...Does anyone have any suggestions on how I would possibly get my money back? I have just opened a dispute on PayPal, but I have my doubts about whether this will yield any results.

goodluck man
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:45:34 AM

Just dispute with paypal and nothing much you can do now
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:01:59 AM

You can get your money back as you used Paypal , just open a dispute and charge back

Most likely you will get your money back this way
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: