Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GUiDE - Earn up to $5 a day for clicks  (Read 1535 times)
fiscorcle (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:53:37 AM

I offer a guide to earn the maximum possible amount on 7 years old PTC site but i require registering under my referral link. Contact me via PM, i will send the link, when you register PM me your user ID 42XXXX (can be found in your referral link) then i will send the guide.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:17:31 AM

I assume that this a bux ptc site with rented referrals,maybe you should show some proofs that your guide actually works this way more people will be interested to register using your referral link.
fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:35:50 AM

I assume that this a bux ptc site with rented referrals,maybe you should show some proofs that your guide actually works this way more people will be interested to register using your referral link.
yes it is ptc bux website but very trusted and has good earnings for only clicking very easy work. I use method which maximize the earnings and can be applied on other ptc sites, i tried many ptc sites and this one pays the most and i don't need to use other ptc sites anymore. NO rented referrals. I will have proof of payment soon if you need but this site is old and had no problems yet.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:39:32 AM

yes it is ptc bux website but very trusted and has good earnings for only clicking very easy work. I use method which maximize the earnings and can be applied on other ptc sites, i tried many ptc sites and this one pays the most and i don't need to use other ptc sites anymore. NO rented referrals. I will have proof of payment soon if you need but this site is old and had no problems yet.
are referring doing more referrals because if that's the trick here it is not new anymore as all of us here knew that ptc site works with many ref and for you to gain from it is you need as many ref that you can do.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:41:50 AM

I offer a guide to earn the maximum possible amount on 7 years old PTC site but i require registering under my referral link. Contact me via PM, i will send the link, when you register PM me your user ID 42XXXX (can be found in your referral link) then i will send the guide.
I tried PTCs before and as far as I know you can't earn big in them without a really big investment.
Referrals can also help but you need to gater a housands of it and they hae to invest so you can earn your commision.
fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:46:03 AM

are referring doing more referrals because if that's the trick here it is not new anymore as all of us here knew that ptc site works with many ref and for you to gain from it is you need as many ref that you can do.
yes if you have many referrals you earn much more but that's not the trick here, if you register you will see and if you don't like it you can just stop using it no big deal you wasted max 5 minutes, but i guarantee you will like it because compared to other ptc sites this one pays the most.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:48:34 AM

yes if you have many referrals you earn much more but that's not the trick here, if you register you will see and if you don't like it you can just stop using it no big deal you wasted max 5 minutes, but i guarantee you will like it because compared to other ptc sites this one pays the most.
you can pm me the details and what it inside that tricks will be signing after researching about the site thanks in advance buddy.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:58:15 AM

My first question is: is this PTC service pay in Bitcoin? If not, you can not announce that on this forum.

Even if this PTC service pay in Bitcoin, your guide will be: "get how many refferal you can and in this way you will earn" .. it is very old story dude Wink

Tell us something that we can belive you.. maybe some giveaway for registration..?  Roll Eyes
fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:01:58 AM

My first question is: is this PTC service pay in Bitcoin? If not, you can not announce that on this forum.

Even if this PTC service pay in Bitcoin, your guide will be: "get how many refferal you can and in this way you will earn" .. it is very old story dude Wink

Tell us something that we can belive you.. maybe some giveaway for registration..?  Roll Eyes
it's not based on referrals. If you have more referrals you earn more of course. I have sent the link to few members so i will let them judge the method.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:06:31 AM

Does this require investment? If not can you send me the details? I am curious to know what this guide is. I know it's impossible to earn big on ptc sites but this guide of yours sounds promising.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:13:01 AM

Does this require investment? If not can you send me the details? I am curious to know what this guide is. I know it's impossible to earn big on ptc sites but this guide of yours sounds promising.
me too mate if there's no money involved and its not with ref alone kindly give me those details pm if okay with thanks in advance.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:45:10 AM

me too mate if there's no money involved and its not with ref alone kindly give me those details pm if okay with thanks in advance.

I don't think so. legit PTC sites are free to join and don't need investments. like paidverts,  clixsense neobux etc.. but some ptc sites require to upgrade membership to a greater level to earn more money. and most these type of ptc sites are scam who require money.
so don't invest anything on ptc sites.
ptc site earn money from advertisements and share revenue to its users who view the ads.
so Investment in PTC sites mean totally scam.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4434

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:51:11 AM

Well i got the "method"from the OP and i cant really help but laugh at it. He wants you to sign up to a PCT site under his referral, then just tells you to use a vpn and keep switching IPs over n over getting different offers. Nothing special here and not really a method at all. Also no guarantee of 5$ a day

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:58:00 AM

Well i got the "method"from the OP and i cant really help but laugh at it. He wants you to sign up to a PCT site under his referral, then just tells you to use a vpn and keep switching IPs over n over getting different offers. Nothing special here and not really a method at all. Also no guarantee of 5$ a day
i tried many other ptc sites which don't allow this method or it's not possible, so it's nothing to laugh about but if you feel it's not worth your time just pass.

edit: as i see you made 0 clicks so your "review" has 0 value, funny how everybody knows already everything without even trying.
rancidgash

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:58:42 AM

That why, I'd suggest to pay a small amount of guaranteed satoshi for registration, rather than risk the comments that will reject most of interested users. That's my advice..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:02:18 AM

I don't think so. legit PTC sites are free to join and don't need investments. like paidverts,  clixsense neobux etc.. but some ptc sites require to upgrade membership to a greater level to earn more money. and most these type of ptc sites are scam who require money.
ptc site earn money from advertisements and share revenue to its users who view the ads.

i did tried it ptc sites years ago but never had i got to withdraw my earnings really. this is because its too hard to acquire even just 2$ from them.
its no different up to now. you would rather try faucets than ptc sites.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:08:08 AM

I don't think so. legit PTC sites are free to join and don't need investments. like paidverts,  clixsense neobux etc.. but some ptc sites require to upgrade membership to a greater level to earn more money. and most these type of ptc sites are scam who require money.

i did tried it ptc sites years ago but never had i got to withdraw my earnings really. this is because its too hard to acquire even just 2$ from them.
ptc's is nothing new i know but as you know you can't earn even 5 cents a day from one PTC site a day because of very few offers and you have to rotate 100's of different PTC websites to earn something so it really mostly is about getting referrals.

I managed to earn $0.50 cents in hour alone from this site so it is significantly different.
rancidgash

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:12:26 AM

not really, I was testing ptc sites from years, and that is true that most of them is not worth of our time, but on some of them you can earn. I think OP understand that there is option like this, but much better will be doing that with group of referrals Wink Am i right? Wink
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:22:41 AM

I love PTC sites! It is easy work and easy money! Please send me your referral link. with my pleasure i will register under you! It is always good to help each other. Just registration is very easy Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:23:46 AM

I'm not saying that the site is not paying but if you show a proof of your daily earnings for example then more people will join.
Anyway send me a pm and if it's not time consuming i will try it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: