Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] AntShares--Digital Asssets for Everyone  (Read 21171 times)
antshares

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:04:49 AM

How to join on Signature Campaign ?

Please check the link in our post, we just updated the information for Signature Campaign. Thanks for joining in.

escapeX

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:05:51 AM

Here is my advice.
1.Translate good news into English.
2.Hire a full-time  community manager.
3.Tell people about Antshares as simple as possible,peolple doesn't have paitien to read the whole article.

Thanks a lot!

1. Yes, we had contacted 8btc for translating news and other documents into English. It's on going.
2. Yes, we have one.
3. Recently there would be an video with English track.

BTW, what's your QQ name in 小蚁社群/小蚁ICO? Smiley

I am in the QQ group but i want hide my name.我觉得把达鸿飞和CTO的照片放上来更好,还有这个BTT做的不是很专业,可以慢慢修改

是的,不很专业。这几天会把签名奖励放上来。先放照片。Thanks for your support & advise!
不用谢,我会持续关注antshares的,我是第一期投资者,会尽力帮助,也会在第二期继续投资 ^_^

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:12:59 AM

How to join on Signature Campaign ?

I think they have not announced open signature,that will be announced via their official website

We just update our main post, and you can check it now and welcome to join in. Smiley

escapeX

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:05:34 AM

So,I think all the potention investors should join the QQ group in case you can get early information.

escapeX

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:32:04 AM

Please contact with ICOCOUNTDOWN and another ICO website to let more people know Antshares.

-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:13:41 AM

How about an English whitepaper? I see you are serious guys that have the chops but want to know more technical details.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:21:17 AM

Chinese project, solid foundation in China.
mchwierutSC

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:00:17 PM

Please contact with ICOCOUNTDOWN and another ICO website to let more people know Antshares.

Smith + Crown did a write-up and an interview with this team (http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/antshares-ico/). They've been very responsive.
nolispui

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:47:23 PM

If you need an italian translation, whether of the first post in this thread or of the website, let me know. I am available to do it  Smiley
huxdy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:24:31 PM

nice的,ming ceo facai  Grin Grin Grin
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 02:56:58 AM

Why should we buy invest  in this coin?

What makes this project so special?
If you want invest in this project you should wait for 2016.8.8,There will be a open ICO.

This project focus on Digital Asssets and it maybe  cooperate with China government.You guys know how rich Chinese are!This project is the best project in China

which project is that, can you provide us the link please? we know how rcih they are but they are and I'm interested but hope to have the english version of it. its not that they're the only who can understand it.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
azwccc

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:25:20 AM

Is this your github:
https://github.com/antshares/antshares

There are totally 3 contributors with 154 commits. And that is after 10 months development???

And every chinese here is screaming: This is the best project in China, because I was in it.

If not, is there anywhere else to see your source code? Honestly, you are either closed source, or you have only 1 part time dev out of you 12 men team.

No offence, just some comments from the github code

Bitrated user: azwccc.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:10:28 AM

Hello dev any bounty translation of this tread to another local language?, translated this tread to another local language can make AntShare more famous, and how many btc goal for second ICOs?
escapeX

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:16:28 AM

Why should we buy invest  in this coin?

If you want invest in this project you should wait for 2016.8.8,There will be a open ICO.

This project focus on Digital Asssets and it maybe  cooperate with China government.You guys know how rich Chinese are!This project is the best project in China

which project is that, can you provide us the link please? we know how rcih they are but they are and I'm interested but hope to have the english version of it. its not that they're the only who can understand it.
Sorry,i can't understand you because of my poor english...

escapeX

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:25:18 AM

Is this your github:
https://github.com/antshares/antshares

There are totally 3 contributors with 154 commits. And that is after 10 months development???

And every chinese here is screaming: This is the best project in China, because I was in it.

If not, is there anywhere else to see your source code? Honestly, you are either closed source, or you have only 1 part time dev out of you 12 men team.

No offence, just some comments from the github code
I'm the investor and i can tell you truth.
1.There is 1 core dev to develop because most of Chinese coder doesn't know about blockchain or bitcoin.Coders who knows about blockchain and bitcoin in China can earn 200K USD one year and most of them are employeed by others.So this is why there only 1 core dev.
2.Not every Chinese is screaming because most Chinese doesn't like China project and they  think Chinese project is bullshit and forgners' project is good.This is why you can see most time just me to answer questions.
3. The Antshares team are lack of BTT experience that's why the pre-ANN is not professional.

escapeX

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:27:21 AM

How about an English whitepaper? I see you are serious guys that have the chops but want to know more technical details.
The Antshares team are working on translate the Whitepaper.

escapeX

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:30:52 AM

Hello dev any bounty translation of this tread to another local language?, translated this tread to another local language can make AntShare more famous, and how many btc goal for second ICOs?
You can PM the dev about translation bounty.
There is no goal for second ICOs just like LISK and WAVE but there is Exit mechanism It means if you think Antshares is not worthy so many BTCs you can exit with your BTC.

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 02:18:06 AM

So,I think all the potention investors should join the QQ group in case you can get early information.

For anyone who is interested in our project can join in our ICO QQ group, while the discussion there is mainly in Chinese.
Antshares ICO QQ group: 573816801

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 02:46:22 AM

Why should we buy invest  in this coin?

This project focus on Digital Asssets and it maybe  cooperate with China government.You guys know how rich Chinese are!This project is the best project in China

Now I'm not sure which of us has poor English. Its not my native tongue either. I do think my question is direct to which I'm asking which is this project that you want us to wait til august 8?
I was expecting to see you will surprise us here for not being informed about the project worth waiting.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 04:16:53 AM

Why should we buy invest  in this coin?

This project focus on Digital Asssets and it maybe  cooperate with China government.You guys know how rich Chinese are!This project is the best project in China

Now I'm not sure which of us has poor English. Its not my native tongue either. I do think my question is direct to which I'm asking which is this project that you want us to wait til august 8?
I was expecting to see you will surprise us here for not being informed about the project worth waiting.

Yes, the antshare ICO will be officially launch on Agu. 8th. We will keep updating the progress here for international community. If you have any questions please join our channels or ask directly here.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: