Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] AntShares--Digital Asssets for Everyone  (Read 21165 times)
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:54:51 AM

Indian translation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1561377.new#new

thanks you

antshares

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 06:07:55 AM

Good job, thanks for the translation. We will send you bounties after finishing ICO. Also, we'd like to know more feedback from the community. 

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:51:13 PM

Great! when the ants began to grow with this project. Wink
ICOClub

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:10:39 PM

Looks great, I want to know more detail about AntShares,  when I can start to exchange after the ICO?
matmichalko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 09:15:06 AM

Antshares ICO starting in a week. Check out https://www.antshares.org/ICO/Index for more details. Subscribe to their newsletter to get up-to-date info.

tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:26:36 PM

Great,i like this project.
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:11:51 PM

Everything seems fine, just the value of stakes per bounty is a bit low or?! If you have 100M of coins it should be a bit higher stake?!
shenkeng

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:30:13 PM

The bounty system has two parts: Regular Bounty and Premium Bounty. Regular Bounty is for everyone willing to contribute and take part in our ICO campaign. Premium Bounty will give you bigger rewards but it is also more challenging. The bounty system also has an early bird feature. You will enjoy TRIPLE bounty before ICO starts (Aug 8th EST 8AM) for regular bounty and DOUBLE bounty for premium bounty.
??????????????????
shenkeng

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:30:55 PM

The bounty system has two parts: Regular Bounty and Premium Bounty. Regular Bounty is for everyone willing to contribute and take part in our ICO campaign. Premium Bounty will give you bigger rewards but it is also more challenging. The bounty system also has an early bird feature. You will enjoy TRIPLE bounty before ICO starts (Aug 8th EST 8AM) for regular bounty and DOUBLE bounty for premium bounty.
??????????????????
Regular Bounty:

1.     Bitcointalk.org Signatures: 30-150 Antshares/Signature

Each valid Signature on bitcointalk.org forum wins at least 30 Antshares. You will get more based on your bitcointalk profile seniority and the number of clicks other users made through your signature (signature is linked to websites and our websites will record related information). Multiple signatures are acceptable.

Regular Bounty is for everyone willing to contribute and take part in our ICO campaign. Huh Huh Huh

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 02:07:31 PM

??????????????????
Regular Bounty:

1.     Bitcointalk.org Signatures: 30-150 Antshares/Signature

Each valid Signature on bitcointalk.org forum wins at least 30 Antshares. You will get more based on your bitcointalk profile seniority and the number of clicks other users made through your signature (signature is linked to websites and our websites will record related information). Multiple signatures are acceptable.

Regular Bounty is for everyone willing to contribute and take part in our ICO campaign. Huh Huh Huh

won't the number of clicks easily be manipulated by using vpn? users can really do miracles with the right motivation. they will click their links using vpn. how do you track that?
alphacoin123

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:11:44 PM

OMG,Coders who knows about blockchain and bitcoin are tooooooo expensive

Is this your github:
https://github.com/antshares/antshares

There are totally 3 contributors with 154 commits. And that is after 10 months development???

And every chinese here is screaming: This is the best project in China, because I was in it.

If not, is there anywhere else to see your source code? Honestly, you are either closed source, or you have only 1 part time dev out of you 12 men team.

No offence, just some comments from the github code
I'm the investor and i can tell you truth.
1.There is 1 core dev to develop because most of Chinese coder doesn't know about blockchain or bitcoin.Coders who knows about blockchain and bitcoin in China can earn 200K USD one year and most of them are employeed by others.So this is why there only 1 core dev.
2.Not every Chinese is screaming because most Chinese doesn't like China project and they  think Chinese project is bullshit and forgners' project is good.This is why you can see most time just me to answer questions.
3. The Antshares team are lack of BTT experience that's why the pre-ANN is not professional.
koanado

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:35:14 PM

Where can I find sig code for my member status?

HEX.com
sarkon

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:01:36 PM

6d 15h 58m  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: