Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It Started Finally / Everyone is Concerned / Everyone  (Read 1001 times)
sivesta (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:26:31 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 04:24:09 PM by sivesta

Please read Carefully

http://coin-club.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-future-is-here-it-started-finally.html

i couldn't explain everything with details but i'm here to answer all your questions

these are the ranges and each range gives you a monthly payement. actually we are more than 40.000 confirmed users. and the more we become the more the monthly payement increase. my range is Platine. see how much i will earn monthly.
if you want to increase your range faster then you have to join my gropue. it doesn't matter how much you invest. even if you invest 1000$ your range will be bronze. but if you join my groupe then you will get profit from many trades and that will help you to increase your range faster.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:31:14 AM

LOl you can't explain here everything because you are trying to promote your referal link to boomdirect and it is not allowed here. So you choose to open new thread with link to your blogpost. Clever attempt  Grin

I find it nothing special what boomdirect offer, investing seems risky due to their promise of high return. Grin

sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:33:24 AM

LOl you can't explain here everything because you are trying to promote your referal link to boomdirect and it is not allowed here. So you choose to open new thread with link to your blogpost. Clever attempt  Grin

I find it nothing special what boomdirect offer, investing seems risky due to their promise of high return. Grin
what i mean is i couldn't explain everything even in the article.
of course it's special. they give 75% of their gains to their users as a monthly payement. if you think this is not special then i don't know how to answer you
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:37:04 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 05:01:38 AM by sivesta

Why you don't read the Article?
Boomdirect is doing live webinaires since it started. they work with transparency, they show their faces their identities and their work location. there is nothing to be worried about because in case they plan to scam then we know who they are.
i'm in this website since january 2015
if you've read the article then you'll understand that i'm not the only one who get profits from my refferal link. you will get profit more profit than me because i have a high amount there and my trades will give you higher lots
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:14:32 PM

Boomdirect is doing live webinaires since it started. they work with transparency, they show their faces their identities and their work location. there is nothing to be worried about because in case they plan to scam then we know who they are.
if you've read the article then you'll understand that i'm not the only one who get profits from my refferal link. you will get profit more profit than me because i have a high amount there and my trades will give you higher lots

"there is nothing to be worried about because in case they plan to scam then we know who they are"   Grin  Grin  Grin

Now i will invest all money I have in this site, because if they scam me, i will know that they are scammers  Grin Grin Grin

I just don't understand why are you promoting your referral links to faucets and trying to earn few satoshi if you have such a great investment site where you can earn lots of money. I see your nick in every single bitcoin forum i can find online with referral links. Why are you using faucets if you are earning with this site? If this is old site, can you explain why nobody has never heard about it?
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:59:38 PM

"there is nothing to be worried about because in case they plan to scam then we know who they are"   Grin  Grin  Grin

Now i will invest all money I have in this site, because if they scam me, i will know that they are scammers  Grin Grin Grin

I just don't understand why are you promoting your referral links to faucets and trying to earn few satoshi if you have such a great investment site where you can earn lots of money. I see your nick in every single bitcoin forum i can find online with referral links. Why are you using faucets if you are earning with this site? If this is old site, can you explain why nobody has never heard about it?

as i expected. you didn't read anything and now you are talking to me with your imagination.
if you've read what i wrote then you would know that since 4 months we didn't make profis since we fused with Tradeo.com i had enough from waiting and waiting that's why i turned to Micro Earning. and micro earnign is also good. i was collecting about 400.000 satoshi daily. it's better than nothing. anway, something i shouldn't mentioned in my post. there is a free access to the website. you can test it for 6 months freely but after that you'll have to invest and start trading. i'm promoting it because trading in groupe will give us more profit than trading solo. please read the article before talking or judging
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:09:05 PM

as i expected. you didn't read anything and now you are talking to me with your imagination.
if you've read what i wrote then you would know that since 4 months we didn't make profis since we fused with Tradeo.com i had enough from waiting and waiting that's why i turned to Micro Earning. and micro earnign is also good. i was collecting about 400.000 satoshi daily. it's better than nothing. anway, something i shouldn't mentioned in my post. there is a free access to the website. you can test it for 6 months freely but after that you'll have to invest and start trading. i'm promoting it because trading in groupe will give us more profit than trading solo. please read the article before talking or judging

I DID!
Do you realize how ridiculous does this sound - "we have spend 4 months building site and finnaly it started" - than you say site is from january 2015(its year and half, not 4 months), than you say you invested 50$ in serious trading site! And Than you are telling people to join "your site" through your referral link  Grin
And you are talking "them and their" site, than "our" site, than "we", than "they"  Huh Huh I am confused here
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:23:31 PM

"there is nothing to be worried about because in case they plan to scam then we know who they are"   Grin  Grin  Grin

Now i will invest all money I have in this site, because if they scam me, i will know that they are scammers  Grin Grin Grin

I DID!
Do you realize how ridiculous does this sound - "we have spend 4 months building site and finnaly it started" - than you say site is from january 2015(its year and half, not 4 months), than you say you invested 50$ in serious trading site! And Than you are telling people to join "your site" through your referral link  Grin
And you are talking "them and their" site, than "our" site, than "we", than "they"  Huh Huh I am confused here
my got i really don't know why i'm talking to you. yes we spent 4 months building this website because after the problem with Tradeo they worked on a new script of the website and we waited for it without getting any revenue. we didn't ask for refund we waited and waited day after day. i offered a good website to you. yes it's because i'll get profit from my refferals but in this case my refferals will also get profit from me called lots, that's how you increase your range in groupe. i offered for you a good website. why you don't just go and do some research about it ? there is 1 webinair about the website each week and each webinaire is over 1 hour long, why you don't go and watch some of them to understand ? instead of mistrusting and and using rediculious comments.
i offered a good website that can make you win some money with time and i have all the proofs if necessary. if you like it then use it and if you don't like it then please shut up. no one needs your rediculious comments. thank you
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:38:40 AM

In this Webinaire they show the faces of all their team. and they explain how their trading strategies are going to work. i couldn't find the one with english
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ7P5sKrrdU
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:12:59 PM

there is already 7 people who joined my groupe and 5 of them already invested. join my groupe so we you can increase your range faster and that will increase your monthly payement

sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:22:37 PM

these are the ranges and each range gives you a monthly payement. actually we are more than 40.000 confirmed user. and the more we become the more the monthly payement increase. my range is Platine. see how much i will earn monthly.
if you want to increase your range faster then you have to join my gropue. it doesn't matter how much you invest. even if you invest 1000$ your range will be bronze. but if you join my groupe then you will get profit from many trades and that will help you to increase your range faster.

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:32:29 PM

what garbage

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:01:49 PM

what garbage
you again ? the scammer who scammed twice ? what happened to your website bitbitco ?
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:08:19 PM

we waited a long time for this website to be in full function and now it's finally ready and started. people who join now are the lucky one's because they will not have to wait anything
vodaljepa

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:58:49 PM

ponzi site, garbage

sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:03:23 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 09:24:18 PM by sivesta

ponzi site, garbage
why you don't view my previous posts ? i never advertised a scam or ponzi website, in the other side your website bitbico is a scam. how many person you didn't pay ?
you are not supposed to comment at all. you scammed me 18.000 satoshi, you forgat ?

sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:11:21 PM

Please do not listen to those 2 idiots. one of them is a known scammer, he scammed his people twice. and the other one i don't know him, maybe the same guy with a different account. my website is 100% real but i can't explain everything in one day or 2. you have to contact me with the contact methods i gave in the article and i will tell you what you should do day after day. Good Luck
vodaljepa

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:48:06 AM

ponzi shit scam in other words

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:13:45 AM

Please do not listen to those 2 idiots. one of them is a known scammer, he scammed his people twice. and the other one i don't know him, maybe the same guy with a different account. my website is 100% real but i can't explain everything in one day or 2. you have to contact me with the contact methods i gave in the article and i will tell you what you should do day after day. Good Luck

Nice talking, calling everyone idiots and scammers who don't have same opinion like you about this site. Why don't you move this thread here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0, this isn't micro earning.
And you are ranking about some faucet scammed you for 15000 satoshi, and you are promoting site, possibly piramide or ponzi, where people will need to invest lots larger amounts than 0.1$.
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:30:01 PM

Nice talking, calling everyone idiots and scammers who don't have same opinion like you about this site. Why don't you move this thread here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0, this isn't micro earning.
And you are ranking about some faucet scammed you for 15000 satoshi, and you are promoting site, possibly piramide or ponzi, where people will need to invest lots larger amounts than 0.1$.

1st thing. "vodaljepa" is the owner of Bitbitco and it scammed twice. see here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1529381.0
i'm not just talking

2nd thing. i'm not complaining about the 18000 satoshi but bitbico had a lot of users and he scammed them all. then he pretend that his website is back and he scammed them all again so he scammed more than 18000 satoshi

3rd thing the website i'm promoting gives you a free access without investing anything but you can test it for 6 months only. after 6 months if you are satisfied with the work then you have to invest
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: