Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:54:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What does it mean when your dev says: "Coming REALLY soon NOW" !
I will upload the code after I finishing typing this post - 3 (15%)
I will upload the code tomorrow - 1 (5%)
I will upload the code next week - 0 (0%)
I will upload the code after testing is complete - 4 (20%)
I will upload the code sometime this month - 0 (0%)
I will upload the code sometime next month - 1 (5%)
I will upload the code next year - 3 (15%)
I couldn't improve the original Litecoin code because everyone knows LTC is already perfect - 8 (40%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll - What does it mean when your dev says: "Coming REALLY soon NOW" !  (Read 505 times)
useless eater (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:26:22 AM

wait till v5 is out ( coming really soon now).
With this version it does not matter if you have an Asic or GPU miner as there been some changes also to ensure you mining is in the same boat as asics Wink

Thanks

shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:34:30 AM

Would have voted; but, you forgot I will upload DAO code before it is ready.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:24:04 PM

wait till v5 is out ( coming really soon now).
With this version it does not matter if you have an Asic or GPU miner as there been some changes also to ensure you mining is in the same boat as asics Wink

Thanks

So he's going to throttle asic miners somehow? Sounds like an idea that's going to sink the coin.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:31:15 PM

this for sure:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530158.0

the dev dissapears and all of a sudden the dev realizes he has a real life to maintain too. A number of excuses and delays pop up leading to the community losing faith in the coin. Massive dumps begin happening and the price of the coin falls crazily. Investors that bought in with hopes of doubling their cash often sell at a loss. All this, while the Dev stands back and watches the show. Keep in mind he is well stacked with Bitcoin at this point of time. He holds back news and ensures there is no hype with the shills going silent. As the market crashes he will buy back the coins and hold them in multiple wallets. Once this happens he will return explaining where was all the while and have the shills change investor sentiment to positive.
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:33:55 PM

Always double the number of sex partners a woman claims to have had and divide by two the number a man claims to have had, and you will be closer to the true picture.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 01:15:22 AM

Depends who says it. If I say something is coming, it's already done

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:00:32 AM

Depends who says it. If I say something is coming, it's already done

yes this.

also this dev English is not his first language.  plus he wrote it like that for ppl that are already IN the thread who have been reading along and know it's "coming soon" which is actually the case.  v2 of their 1ex site is July 8th and wbb/wbbos revamp is "soon' after.  something proper and expensive takes time...has to be done right and released when ready.  what's the difference if it's another 2 wks or 2 months?  for those behind the tech and coins they still hold.  it's been said it's long term.

not sure if you're just trying for shitty FUD or what?  or maybe you're just asking in general, which is fine.

cause of all fucking devs you pick OP, you pick pretty much the BEST one who delivers on time and as promised.  not to mention has more age and experience than 99% of this SHITcoin devs here.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:08:30 AM

I voted for the last option about LTC.

It is clear by now that most coins do only minor improvements over the litecoin code, mostly a new wallet skin and a fancy website.

All the functions that they promise are never mass adopted even when they add it and then price strats fading again.

Also the name should be a good indicator that a coins is bullshit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: