Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rockso = BTCGUY = Scammer  (Read 2577 times)
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 04:00:07 PM

He just locked all of his threads after being confronted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154010.0

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 08:31:32 PM

BTC GUY Refresher:

4 video cards not delivered:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=106199.0

$4600 in BFL gear:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=106095.msg1165036#msg1165036

When he scammed me for $250
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=102351.0

I think there is more but three should be enough.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 09:33:35 PM

I've added rockso to the list of suspected scammers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 09:40:14 PM

I've added rockso to the list of suspected scammers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0

Thanks though upgrade to confirmed might be a good idea. 

Since he's refused to answer, I'll just leave this here:

rockso/retropcdos/BTCGuy's posting with his pic of his BFLs sitting on a glass table with metal frame and floor tile visible underneath.
Click the pics for larger "CSI" versions  Grin

retropcdos/BTCGuy's recent ebay listings with the same table/floor:

Anyone dealing with rockso should be well aware that they are dealing with a known scammer. No amount of hardware is worth it imho.

rockso

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 09:59:12 PM

your accusing the wrong guy
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:29:54 AM

your accusing the wrong guy
You're.
rockso

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:34:25 AM

LOL - i love people like you. thank you for the tip. im still gonna use your.
Jim Rockford

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:51:52 AM

LOL - i love people like you. thank you for the tip. im still gonna use your.

You know who else doesn't know the difference between your and you're?

BTC-Guy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108504.msg1183367#msg1183367

i want to handle this thats why i came back around. but if you guys start threaten me it makes me not want to do anything for you. i know you guys are mad for good reason but your gonna have to keep your cool if you want a refund from me.

Scummy fuck.

rockso

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:57:57 AM

I get it now. Because I don't type like this all the time and both me and btcguy use lazy grammar we are the same person. Is that right? Well, have you noticed how nasty and vulgar btcguy is? Have you noticed I'm not like that at all? I haven't cursed at anybody. Btcguy is very aggressive. I'm not. I'm calm and cool all the way. No matter how many people come at me I will never be like him. But I guess that fun fact won't help me convince you guys I'm not btcguy cause no matter what I say or do haters are gonna hate. Right? I guess it's all part of my brilliant plan to throw you guys off. Right?
Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 05:04:19 AM

I get it now. Because I don't type like this all the time and both me and btcguy use lazy grammar we are the same person. Is that right? Well, have you noticed how nasty and vulgar btcguy is? Have you noticed I'm not like that at all? I haven't cursed at anybody. Btcguy is very aggressive. I'm not. I'm calm and cool all the way. No matter how many people come at me I will never be like him. But I guess that fun fact won't help me convince you guys I'm not btcguy cause no matter what I say or do haters are gonna hate. Right? I guess it's all part of my brilliant plan to throw you guys off. Right?

Maybe you are on meds now.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 05:05:27 AM

You seem to know a lot about a guy you're not supposed to know about Tongue

rockso

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 05:06:36 AM

LOL - that was the first thing you said that I actually enjoyed. But alas my good friend littledick, we are not the same man. Never have been. Never will be.
rockso

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 05:07:50 AM

You seem to know a lot about a guy you're not supposed to know about Tongue

Have you noticed all the links littledick has posted in all my threads. It's kinda hard to miss them and not read what all the fuss is about.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:48:51 AM

LOL - that was the first thing you said that I actually enjoyed. But alas my good friend littledick, we are not the same man. Never have been. Never will be.

Case closed!

Well, have you noticed how nasty and vulgar btcguy is? Have you noticed I'm not like that at all?

Not at all!

theymos, hold off on giving this guy a scammer tag. I think I found a new toy to play with.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:20:26 AM

Case closed!

Well, have you noticed how nasty and vulgar btcguy is? Have you noticed I'm not like that at all?
LOLOL

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:24:53 PM

Case closed!

LOLOL

So can we conclude that this asshole is BTCguy?

Littleshop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 06:54:47 PM

Case closed!

LOLOL

Yes. He finally as admitted that.

Now he is trolling saying he will pay back everyone.

I put out my address and am waiting.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 12:09:06 AM

Case closed!

LOLOL

Yes. He finally as admitted that.

Now he is trolling saying he will pay back everyone.

I put out my address and am waiting.

And he said this where?

What I see...strike that...what I don't see are missing posts. I also see that theymos has held off on giving him the scammer tag per my request so that I play with this toy a while longer. Thank you, theymos.

EDIT: I was in ref. to rockso, for I now see that BTC_GUY is tagged.
BTC guy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:18:41 AM

i dont think no tag for rockso has anything to do with you. theymos has his own agenda.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:21:17 PM

Also, CANDIES = BTC guy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: