Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin via PayPal - Preev +2% localbitcoin escrow  (Read 614 times)
Bitcoinsrr.com (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:25:39 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 07:22:33 PM by Bitcoinsrr.com

Best rate on LocalBitcoin.
Up to 2500USD in My Bussniess Paypal Balance.
Add me on Skype: SteamKOSale.
Contact hours: whenever you see me online (I'm usually sleeping after midnight eastern time). If I don't respond to you within 10 minutes, I'm most likely away from my computer, so you should try again later.

Sell with confidence. Verified PayPal account nearly 10 years old without a single chargeback.

I won't send as family/friends. Seller must cover PayPal's fees.
Attention: Each country has different fees for receive paypal money. We will send full ammount of escrow in localbitcoins (Ex. if you put an escrow with $100 usd, we will send you $100 usd) but we do not cover fees for you receive paypal money.

link: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/334835/cash-out-your-bitcoins-paypal

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoinsrr.com (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:12:03 PM

bring up my post !

▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:18:26 PM

You won't send as Family and friends ? that will make it even easier to chargeback. I'm not sure why would anyone deal with you honestly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoinsrr.com (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:37:34 PM

first of all my paypal account is bussniess i can't send as a friend or famaliy.
i can add note message that i send for a virstual item and not chargeback in that case paypal can read in futures.
i am not send from credit card. i send from my paypal funds and in that case buyer protction.

leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:41:57 PM

ill sell you 4 bitcoins Smiley
but first proof of : funds, source of funds, name and tax id of 'your business', your name, phone number and address
Bitcoinsrr.com (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:45:35 PM

but first proof of : funds, source of funds, name and tax id of 'your business', your name, phone number and address
add me on skype : steamkosale.
and lets talk.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:57:49 PM

add me on skype : steamkosale.
and lets talk.

Yep, that's how they do it.. lure the fish with a fat and irresistible bait. Then it's "add me on skype".
No, they don't want to do the talking here. Too public and open. Lots of intelligent members here who might spot the modus operandi and spoil the game.
Skype it is. The perfect venue to financially rape someone with btc.

Bitcoinsrr.com (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:23:25 PM

i use only escrow. i can't send money without escrow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: