Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 09:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Overcoin 🏬 New Faucet Script  (Read 414 times)
Spl0it (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:08:18 PM

Overcoin

What's Overcoin ?
Overcoin is a new faucet script based on original PHP library of FaucetBOX
What's news from FaucetBox ?
1. Design, relooked faucet with many themes !
2. Database, now you don't need any database and i always secure !
3. Security, now you need a private key (20 characters) and it's unrecoverable, so you can't be hacked, but don't lose your password !
What's the design use ?
We use bootswatch (Cosmo as default), but you can use custom themes or customs bootswatch ! With ads settings at admin panel.
Why no database ?
Because, on free server you don't have always databases, and now all are in files protected by .htaccess (password are crypted with hard-bruteforce algo)
Security ?
By default, FaucetBOX are quite well protected. But now, password are unrecoverable, so you unrecoverable and there isn't any database !
So if you're a hacker, you create a theme that contain a malware (the malware take the database password in config file) : nope, there isn't ant database. If the theme malware need password : nope, password are crypted with hard algo !
Is there a way to hack ?
I think the only way, is a error in code (i re-verify code before publish) or a FTP hack (bruteforce or social engineering)
When it's will ready to publish ?
I think, in maximum one week ! We have already codded a lot !
It will free ?
We doesn't decide for now, but we think not Sad But that doesn't will cost more than 5$ !

Preview

So hope you will like this project, please comment Smiley
elson

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

Only one image ? This is not much preview I can't see much on this screenshot ! May zou post some more pictures ? But anyway I hope you realese you script for free. Or maybe for a unique amount of testers ?

Greez
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:18:38 PM

1. If you host it, how will faucet owners get the pay they need; are they allowed to have ads of their own?

2. suggestion You should offer a free trial for people to try it; there's just too much scamming going on, granted $5 isn't much... but yeeeah.
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:26:50 PM

I may be interested but have the same question; if you are going to host it, can I put my own ads up? Can i host it if I wanted to? I have domains and hosting, so not an issue for me.

Spl0it (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:49:39 AM

1. Good suggestion for free trial. Maybe i will do a free trial with less option than full version, thank you for idea !
2. It's downloadable, you can self-host this faucet.
3. Yes, you can put your ads, i doesn't put any watermark except on login page, there is a small watermark ("Spl0it © 2016" just)
4. For image, yes it's not much, i will post more image on website, i work on it Smiley

For moment, it's 5$, but i reflect on the price... If you've idea you can post but i doesn't will post a full version for free because i work a lot on this. I keep free trial idea !
Spl0it (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:24:22 AM

OVERCOIN IS NOW AVAILABLE
I follow you tips, so now you've free trial and full version for 5$ !

http://overcoin.xyz/

More screens and informations on website !
Spl0it (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:58:51 AM

Updated download link
Now on SatoshiBox !
https://satoshibox.com/ex8wms6swm7zqqsx3af6fugo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: