Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About the Bitcoin trading platform website source code  (Read 3586 times)
hxtop (OP)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 04:53:57 PM

Hi
I'm come from china, created http://www.hxtop.com (China's largest bitcoin information portal) I understand bitcoins three years, China currently has only one bitcoin trading platform,So I want to build a chinese trading platform and existing competition, but I do not have the source code of the trading platform, whether able to share with me the source code of trading platform (I can be translated into chinese version)
Reasons:
1,This is a trend more and more chinese people are concerned about Bitcoin
2,Through my bitcoins portal I think would be accumulated a lot of Bitcoin transactions user
3,If the platform is profitable, I can find VC investment (in the local chinese)
4,If you can cooperate with me, So I can be a agents of your platform in chinese.
5,I have registered the domain name (such as coinlab.cn bitmit.cn bitinstant.cn),These domain names are very suitable for the bitcoin trading platform operating in china.

someone will help me to bulid the platform for chinese bitcoin user?

looking forward to sincere cooperation., thank you!

mail me : swemp@qq.com or skype me swemp.chen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 04:58:53 PM

5,I have registered the domain name (such as coinlab.cn bitmit.cn bitinstant.cn),These domain names are very suitable for the bitcoin trading platform operating in china.
that's called cybersquatting, and it's illegal.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 12:15:39 AM

Hi
I'm come from china, created http://www.hxtop.com (China's largest bitcoin information portal) I understand bitcoins three years, China currently has only one bitcoin trading platform,So I want to build a chinese trading platform and existing competition, but I do not have the source code of the trading platform, whether able to share with me the source code of trading platform (I can be translated into chinese version)
Reasons:
2,Through my bitcoins portal I think would be accumulated a lot of Bitcoin transactions user
3,If the platform is profitable, I can find VC investment (in the local chinese)
4,If you can cooperate with me, So I can be a agents of your platform in chinese.

I think Intersango open sourced their trading platform.
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 12:48:59 AM

Hi
Reasons:

I think Intersango open sourced their trading platform.

I tested the Intersango code ,it's looked unsitueable for me for chinese bitcoin user ,have other source code?
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 12:50:17 AM

Which Chinese law does it violate?

in china the domain names  register is legal,as the free rights.
whitenight639

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 01:18:13 AM

I tested the Intersango code ,it's looked unsitueable for me for chinese bitcoin user ,have other source code?

You could try posting a bounty or asking for help in the market place / trading discussion sub forums. I think you need to show potential Developers what they will get out of the deal (will you give them a % stake a company or profits?).

I wish you the best of luck a large Chinese user base will help the bitcoin community.

125uWc197UW5kM659m4uwEakxoNHzMKzwz
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 02:14:21 AM

I highly doubt it breaks any law in China; their economy has done very well with variations on that theme.

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
Herodes

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:18:10 AM

I highly doubt it breaks any law in China; their economy has done very well with variations on that theme.

Haha, yes - I read once about entire Apple-stores being copied to minute details, not even the employees knew it was a fake store..
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:37:43 AM

https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions/wiki

https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions

Comes with a trading platform built in, not sure but might be just what you are looking for operating in China.

BitPirate

Activity: 238

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 06:53:58 AM

in china the domain names  register is legal,as the free rights.

Hi,

I'm in China and was considering doing the same thing... glad to see you are proceeding. I often visit your site.

On your above point, you want people to trust you. Copying other businesses' names is a really scummy thing to do. Yes, it's not illegal in China, and lots of companies do it. But that doesn't make it right. Your customers are web-savvy and won't like you copying names or likenesses.

Stand on your own two feet and show the world you can compete properly, not on the shoulders of others.

jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1092

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 07:14:43 AM

Hi,

I'm in China and was considering doing the same thing... glad to see you are proceeding. I often visit your site.

On your above point, you want people to trust you. Copying other businesses' names is a really scummy thing to do. Yes, it's not illegal in China, and lots of companies do it. But that doesn't make it right. Your customers are web-savvy and won't like you copying names or likenesses.

Stand on your own two feet and show the world you can compete properly, not on the shoulders of others.

Buying on coinlab.cn, and you will end up with a bag full of Bytcoin  Roll Eyes

Welcome to China  Grin

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 01:25:11 PM

Hi,

HI,
it's very glad to hear you are in china.
I'm very interesting bitcoin know the bitcoin from 2011 years.
I want to bulid a bitcoin exchange planform for china bitcoin lovers .but i have no the website source code,same way i can translate the english to chinese ,so if someone give me the source code,but so far none can give me the code..it's so shame.
can you help me.....or give me some advise ?
Mark Oates

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:22:05 PM

I'm curious, where in China are you located?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:25:03 PM

https://github.com/davout/bitcoin-central

I accept donations at: 1PKyq6aMKcCwn8cmb9Jc5SkNydLsQb5n7K
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:43:21 PM

I have registered the domain name (such as coinlab.cn bitmit.cn bitinstant.cn),These domain names are very suitable for the bitcoin trading platform operating in china.

A interesting way to involve yourself with the Bitcoin community, sit on domains that are exact Bitcoin company names already operating. I doubt you will get very far, I suspect you will ignore any holes in your software and run after someone hacks the site. I would not deposit money when your company already shows lack of integrity.

The squatting isn't illegal, but it shows how you don't even consider it a problem and this attitude will mean that you will be careless with your customers money.

hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:52:02 PM

I'm curious, where in China are you located?

fu jian provice

i want someone help me to bulid the exchange platform.we can cooperation.
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:54:25 PM

I have registered the domain name (such as coinlab.cn bitmit.cn bitinstant.cn),These domain names are very suitable for the bitcoin trading platform operating in china.

A interesting way to involve yourself with the Bitcoin community, sit on domains that are exact Bitcoin company names already operating. I doubt you will get very far, I suspect you will ignore any holes in your software and run after someone hacks the site. I would not deposit money when your company already shows lack of integrity.

The squatting isn't illegal, but it shows how you don't even consider it a problem and this attitude will mean that you will be careless with your customers money.

If I can do a professional platform, I have the ability to do a good job to do and I am concerned about the Bitcoin years.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:57:57 PM

If I can do a professional platform, I have the ability to do a good job to do and I am concerned about the Bitcoin years.

Then put at a little effort into creating your own brand instead of pretending to be someone else by hiding behind domains that people might think belong to those respective companies.

If your really in this for the long haul and want an amazing business put some effort into creating your own brand and your own unique website domain.

That will show that you are willing to put the effort into this. Copying domains from other successful Bitcoin companies does not inspire confidence.
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 03:00:02 PM

Not seen that before!

You are complaining that he isn't showing remorse for something that isn't illegal in his country!

You then decide that he can't be any good with business because he doesn't think that what isn't illegal in his country isn't a problem!

What planet are you from? Wink

China is sometimes more libertarian than the west - its dislike of Intellectual property rights is a good example!

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
Herodes

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 03:01:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87836.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: