Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About the Bitcoin trading platform website source code  (Read 3586 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 06:54:26 PM

China is bigger than the U.S. and E.U. *combined* - by a factor of 2. Let's get used to it and only post here if we want to help the OP, shall we?

Fair enough, I thought I was helping but I guess it could be seen as "preaching western values onto others" which isn't what I intended.

Deal  Smiley I see you are promoting Litecoin, btw. and it does not suit well with the stance against copycats Wink

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 07:29:36 PM

Still, it is not you who is going to use the site. Can't you see he already claims to have the biggest bitcoin website in China? How about some respect! In China it is fully normal and reputable to use copycat brands in marketing. It is not like we have it here. I know some Chinese businessmen and it is different in there.

China is bigger than the U.S. and E.U. *combined* - by a factor of 2. Let's get used to it and only post here if we want to help the OP, shall we?

Don't think that statistic is true. Financially, I know the EU has a bigger GDP than the US, and I doubt China is bigger than the EU. What China does have is more customers - each with a few dollars to play with!

The richest Chinese businessmen have the same spending ability as an average US consumer but with a 7% growth rate, that class of consumer is becoming bigger every year!

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 08:41:18 PM

Still, it is not you who is going to use the site. Can't you see he already claims to have the biggest bitcoin website in China? How about some respect! In China it is fully normal and reputable to use copycat brands in marketing. It is not like we have it here. I know some Chinese businessmen and it is different in there.

Don't think that statistic is true. Financially, I know the EU has a bigger GDP than the US, and I doubt China is bigger than the EU. What China does have is more customers - each with a few dollars to play with!

The richest Chinese businessmen have the same spending ability as an average US consumer but with a 7% growth rate, that class of consumer is becoming bigger every year!

Eww.. I personally know Chinese businessmen that could buy bitcoin to $100, lol.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:03:40 AM

Deal  Smiley I see you are promoting Litecoin, btw. and it does not suit well with the stance against copycats Wink

Haha, its all about the feeling of having a decent amount of coins in the wallet! Smiley
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:16:47 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2013, 03:30:26 AM by BitPirate

Chinese competition does not allow the emergence of the second Bitcoin trading platform.
To be free, to the ideal, to the development of bitcoins I decided to need to create a great bitcoin of currency trading platform.
Just happened today such a thing .. understand Chinese users can get to know.

Yes, it seems BTCChina was hacked today... but that was obviously just a matter of time (seriously, trading on top of phpBB?). Fortunately it does not seem serious.

You asked for advice, I already gave some but it seems it was ignored. I can give you more. It's not worth much :-) :

(1) You're tackling this from the wrong end. Start with an idea on paper, talk through with some web developers, about how the trading platform should work. How should the buy/sell engine work? What are your unique selling points?

(2) Map out an infrastructure plan and consider software stacks -- make it horizontally scaleable. At least a database server, with a trading engine in front of it (that you can duplicate), with node balancer/ web servers in front of that. A separate, massively secured server for holding bitcoins, and a cold-stored wallet. Look at the problems Mt Gox is having and avoid them from the outset -- if designed properly, you can spin up new trading or web servers as needed.

(3) Now, begin to look at existing source code to see what you can re-use, but ensure it fits within your security model. If you do this too soon, you can never come up with solutions that fit you.

(4) At the same time, come up with a unique brand and domain name. Don't steal others' names -- that is shitty and makes you look cheap. Yes it's legal, yes it's cheap. But it damages your business because you look like a shit-head.

If you can't do (1) and (2) with existing connections, then you don't have much. Anyone can do this these days with minimal capital. There is no need for VC. You need to bring something to the table -- either the technical ideas (which it seems you don't have), a decent execution plan (which you don't have yet), or really good government connections (which you will definitely need).

If you don't have at least one of these, then there is no benefit to someone to work with you.

On the other hand, you've got the ambition, and everyone would love to see more competition here. (1) is the most important. If you can provide peace-of-mind that people won't wake up one morning and find that the govt has shut down your operations, that would be the big unique selling point for me.

hxtop (OP)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 05:04:08 PM

Chinese competition does not allow the emergence of the second Bitcoin trading platform.
To be free, to the ideal, to the development of bitcoins I decided to need to create a great bitcoin of currency trading platform.

Yes, it seems BTCChina was hacked today... but that was obviously just a matter of time (seriously, trading on top of phpBB?). Fortunately it does not seem serious.

You asked for advice, I already gave some but it seems it was ignored. I can give you more. It's not worth much :-) :

(1) You're tackling this from the wrong end. Start with an idea on paper, talk through with some web developers, about how the trading platform should work. How should the buy/sell engine work? What are your unique selling points?

(2) Map out an infrastructure plan and consider software stacks -- make it horizontally scaleable. At least a database server, with a trading engine in front of it (that you can duplicate), with node balancer/ web servers in front of that. A separate, massively secured server for holding bitcoins, and a cold-stored wallet. Look at the problems Mt Gox is having and avoid them from the outset -- if designed properly, you can spin up new trading or web servers as needed.

(3) Now, begin to look at existing source code to see what you can re-use, but ensure it fits within your security model. If you do this too soon, you can never come up with solutions that fit you.

(4) At the same time, come up with a unique brand and domain name. Don't steal others' names -- that is shitty and makes you look cheap. Yes it's legal, yes it's cheap. But it damages your business because you look like a shit-head.

If you can't do (1) and (2) with existing connections, then you don't have much. Anyone can do this these days with minimal capital. There is no need for VC. You need to bring something to the table -- either the technical ideas (which it seems you don't have), a decent execution plan (which you don't have yet), or really good government connections (which you will definitely need).

If you don't have at least one of these, then there is no benefit to someone to work with you.

On the other hand, you've got the ambition, and everyone would love to see more competition here. (1) is the most important. If you can provide peace-of-mind that people won't wake up one morning and find that the govt has shut down your operations, that would be the big unique selling point for me.

1,not steal others' names(just belonds to .cn not .com)

2,I can find some vc help me do this platform,but i must first have a style of bitcoin business(including exchange platform)

3,I have a good experience on bitcoin

4,if someone help me bulid the platform something will be easy(cooperation)

5,Serious talk about domain name registration is a legal Besides, I is not enabled, just an intention I really want is a platform.
hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 05:05:50 PM

Yes, it seems BTCChina was hacked today...

That is not the case.
The boss of this platform in the bombing as deceive users.
So I want to build a Bitcoin user is responsible for the platform.
This is exactly what I want to build a platform reasons.
I love bitcoin!
just so much!
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:26:54 AM

^ Really?

Seems a bit stupid, as the BTCChina price just follows the GOX price anyway (albeit a bit higher). All that would do is decrease the liquidity on his exchange.

hxtop (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:09:41 AM

^ Really?

Seems a bit stupid, as the BTCChina price just follows the GOX price anyway (albeit a bit higher). All that would do is decrease the liquidity on his exchange.

Anyway, Bitcoin BTCChina some problems.
On this platform living large. No other platform to compete then create a professional platform is necessary
You have the platform's source code resources to communicate and I do?
World

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:09:41 PM

have look this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174034.0;topicseen

Supporting people with beautiful creative ideas. Bitcoin is because of the developers,exchanges,merchants,miners,investors,users,machines and blockchain technologies work together.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: