Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [!!Auction!!] Crypto Imperator Pure Gold Bitcoin Coin #1 Available  (Read 8160 times)
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 12:26:08 PM

Can I be added to the list for when the auctions start??

thanks

Sure!

Just added Wink

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:27:31 PM

Please add me to the list, thanks.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 10:30:23 AM

Please add me to the list, thanks.

Done! Smiley

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:20:42 AM

The coins looks amazing! I absolutely love the design and really like the hologram showcasing all your coins!
I don't understand what the other holograms are for so perhaps you could explain it to me?  Grin
And please add me to the list of interested parties. Thanks Smiley
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:58:11 AM

The coins looks amazing! I absolutely love the design and really like the hologram showcasing all your coins!
I don't understand what the other holograms are for so perhaps you could explain it to me?  Grin
And please add me to the list of interested parties. Thanks Smiley

Very happy to hear that the design is liked!

The pictures are all from the same hologram, it has three layers so depending on how you look at it you will see the coins showcase / our logo / or the blockchain representation Wink

You've been added to the list!

Bitstashers

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:45:05 PM

These are beautiful coins....really like the design!
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 01:04:39 PM

Thanks!
Schedule Update:

Currently the coins are on transit to their destination, they will be received tomorrow.

(If everything goes well) They will be assembled on Saturday and auction posted on Sunday.

The auction will run for about 10 days, to make sure that they will be shipped on time for christmas and that everyone has a chance to bid.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:43:04 PM

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to Sunday! I think there will be a good amount of interest, just hope I manage to strike one.
Glad to know that only one coin per person will be allowed. Gives me hope. Smiley
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5958

Meh.

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:38:34 AM

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to Sunday! I think there will be a good amount of interest, just hope I manage to strike one.
Glad to know that only one coin per person will be allowed. Gives me hope. Smiley

Definitely agree with this. Seems like everything has been thought out very well and with the customers best interest at heart. I'll see you all Sunday!

Will you still PM us who have shown interest when everything is live?

And, will the starting bid be low or a bit higher. And one last thing, does the coin have to be funded or will that be up to winners?

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:40:26 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 09:02:00 AM by bitkilo

Thanks!
Schedule Update:

Currently the coins are on transit to their destination, they will be received tomorrow.

(If everything goes well) They will be assembled on Saturday and auction posted on Sunday.

The auction will run for about 10 days, to make sure that they will be shipped on time for christmas and that everyone has a chance to bid.
If the auction is going to be this Sunday (04/12/2016) then it will coincide with another big event The Free Ross-A-Thon, if you are feeling generous enough maybe you could make a small contribution, even just a small percentage from 1 coin sale would be much appreciated  Wink

@CryptoImperator, very sorry to derail your thread a little, just trying to spread the word for someone in need. Feel free to delete this post.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 05:22:28 AM

Thanks!
Schedule Update:

If the auction is going to be this Sunday (04/12/2016) then it will coincide with another big event The Free Ross-A-Thon, if you are feeling generous enough maybe you could make a small contribution, even just a small percentage from 1 coin sale would be much appreciated  Wink

I really don't get the whole free Ross stuff...

Add me to the list!
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:40:49 AM

Add me to the list  Wink
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 10:10:03 AM

Plz add me to the list

CI what does the  “Antique Design” means? is that unpolished? The coins in the pictures looks pretty shiny to me (I like shiny things).
If possible, can you then make a close up of the coin that shows the finish?

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:33:24 PM

Dang, only 10? Will you be making more? Those look really beautiful.

Nope, only 10 gold coins with this design will exists  Grin

Glad you like the design!
Lower mintage makes the coin a better coin for collectors.
Honestly I really like low mintage coins, I am going to put my eye on those auctions for sure.
Do you already have an idea when the first auction is going to come out and are you going to list all the auctions on the same day?
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 06:48:19 PM by CryptoImperator

Update!

Everything going as scheduled, coins have been received:

(Better pics soon)

So they will be assembled tomorrow!

Definitely agree with this. Seems like everything has been thought out very well and with the customers best interest at heart. I'll see you all Sunday!

Will you still PM us who have shown interest when everything is live?

And, will the starting bid be low or a bit higher. And one last thing, does the coin have to be funded or will that be up to winners?

Yes, you will receive a PM once auction is live Smiley
Coin has to be funded, this has been mandatory with all CI limited editions...

BTW everyone who requested it has been added to the list.

Plz add me to the list

CI what does the  “Antique Design” means? is that unpolished? The coins in the pictures looks pretty shiny to me (I like shiny things).
If possible, can you then make a close up of the coin that shows the finish?

It is "Antique design" not finish, the coin is shiny! The block halving design is considered, by us at least, to be "modern" this is more traditional.

Dang, only 10? Will you be making more? Those look really beautiful.

Nope, only 10 gold coins with this design will exists  Grin

Glad you like the design!
Lower mintage makes the coin a better coin for collectors.
Honestly I really like low mintage coins, I am going to put my eye on those auctions for sure.
Do you already have an idea when the first auction is going to come out and are you going to list all the auctions on the same day?

Yes! It will be only one auction for the 10 coins, and it will start this Sunday!

Edit: Forgot to mention that starting bid will likely be 1 BTC, but there will be a reserve price that will cover only the coin minting/design... costs.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:46:55 PM

Did I read that right?

You are auctioning all 10 coins in a single auction with a single possible winner?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 10:54:18 PM

Did I read that right?

You are auctioning all 10 coins in a single auction with a single possible winner?

I believe it will be like his previous auctions, where you bid on a specific coin serial.
All 10 in one lot would just be madness Cheesy

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:57:47 PM

Did I read that right?

I believe it will be like his previous auctions, where you bid on a specific coin serial.
All 10 in one lot would just be madness Cheesy

It won't be all 10 in one lot. All 10 will be in the same auction but as TookDk states you will bid on singular coins in this auction.

CI has specified that one buyer can only hold one coin. So no worries, there will be 10 different winners at the end Cheesy

Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:58:05 PM

I'm not a fan of these single auctions for multiple coins.  They always seem to come when I have no money and often without warning so I have no time to save up to participate.  If this was announced months ahead or auctioned one at a time, I would have time to get in on some of the auctions.  Doing this during the Holidays when I am already strapped guarantees I won't be able to participate.  Sad
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:15:02 PM

I'm not a fan of these single auctions for multiple coins.  They always seem to come when I have no money and often without warning so I have no time to save up to participate.  If this was announced months ahead or auctioned one at a time, I would have time to get in on some of the auctions.  Doing this during the Holidays when I am already strapped guarantees I won't be able to participate.  Sad

This was basically announced several months ago, lol.

Also, CI wanted to make sure to deliver before christmas or end of year. And if he does not want to do 10 threads with 10 different auctions (I honestly don't see the problem with one thread) there's no way to reach those goals.

Get a Christmas present for yourself! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: