Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rio Beach Paradise.. How many athletes dead before the end of the games?  (Read 247 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:07:58 PM

Personally I hate the spirit of the Olympic Games... Historically it's a tool for population management by the Ancient Greek ruling class. Keeps the boys busy on their performance while the girls watch those sweaty bodies... Meanwhile the Roman trained for War. But more seriously if you look most of those great brand new stuff end up rotting away because up keeps is too high. Greece exploded by their games... The ruling class feasted on the build up, tried to maintain the extraction rate post game, and didn't succeed.

Rio will ever different... Toxic waters, favellas managers... The medals will not be the feat... But getting back alive...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:15:16 PM

Maybe it'll inspire the Brazilians to clean up their act? The eyes of the world will be on thing. If half the athletes are puking or covered in turds then that's going to be a rocket up their arse.

I strongly disapprove of the way the Olympics operates. It's such a monumental waste of money. They should have inflatable stadiums that are dropped off in the host country and then all they need to supply is a few fields. I don't see why you have to spend billions to watch a bunch of men and women running around and throwing things.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:43:04 PM

Maybe it'll inspire the Brazilians to clean up their act? The eyes of the world will be on thing. If half the athletes are puking or covered in turds then that's going to be a rocket up their arse.

I strongly disapprove of the way the Olympics operates. It's such a monumental waste of money. They should have inflatable stadiums that are dropped off in the host country and then all they need to supply is a few fields. I don't see why you have to spend billions to watch a bunch of men and women running around and throwing things.

Money wasted for rational citizens is looting opportunity for ruling class!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: