Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: unfair treatment to new members  (Read 1697 times)
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 04:34:12 AM

you havent proven anything. thats just a picture of a table. post when you have something solid.
Same EXACT table.  Same EXACT floor.  Same location.  Same handwriting. 

Seems pretty solid to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockso (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:37:46 AM

Heard if you cry about it, it just goes away.

not true. littleshop is crying loud and hard. i am still here.

Same EXACT table.  Same EXACT floor.  Same location.  Same handwriting.  

how did you link btcguy and retropcdos? seems like your hoping and wishing to me. the mods will decide. i am not worried.
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 04:40:14 AM

Heard if you cry about it, it just goes away.

not true. littleshop is crying loud and hard. i am still here.

Same EXACT table.  Same EXACT floor.  Same location.  Same handwriting.  

how did you link btcguy and retropcdos? seems like your hoping and wishing to me. the mods will decide. i am not worried.

First you said no, now when caught in a lie you are asking for more evidence. 

rockso (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:41:08 AM

i always told you no, i am not btcguy or retropcdos. that hasnt changed. keep trying.
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 04:42:28 AM

i always told you no, i am not btcguy or retropcdos. that hasnt changed. keep trying.
Photos presented prove you are.

rockso (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:48:09 AM

it proves i am who? btcguy retropcdos or both of them? how does a picture of a table prove anything? its just a table. it doesnt prove anything.
Vernon715

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:01:12 AM

Here are a few rules which you should keep handy as they have served me well.

1) TRUST NO ONE!
2) READ #1 AGAIN
3) NEVER EVER LEND BTC (PERIOD)
4) REMEMBER BTC IS A RISKY INVESTMENT AND YOU SHOULDN'T FULLY RELY ON IT, OR, IN MILDER WORDS (JUST TO PLEASE THE FANS) NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET.
5) READ #1 AGAIN

Now that we established that and it's clear... let's talk about unfair treatment:

Do you really think people with higher post counts are idiots? Remember they were newbies too. Also, we are talking about having higher post count? Really??? Does that entitle people with higher post count to bragging rights? If so, then allow me to tell anyone with a higher post count that IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM!!! GET A LIFE!!!
There's absolutely no reason for anyone to "brag about" being a hero member or higher...
If you're a CEO of a fortune 500 company, fine, you can brag about it, if you're an All-Star Athlete, sure, go ahead. Are you a US Senator? Awesome, you can also brag about it. Do you have two PHD's? Amazing!
Are you a Hero Member? LMFAO, please don't even try it. The community will give you the respect you deserve for being a long BTC supporter, but don't even dare to "brag" or belittle anyone in this forum because you don't really have any position of power nor authority. The most you'll get is a laugh from someone, in many cases, smarter than you.
Just use the golden rule and everyone will be fine.
Remember, we are all in here because we support and we believe in this emerging currency.

are we allowed to brag about being a senior member???

Please donate: 1FfJzfpGCXD6saKqmMs8W1qt9wouhA98Mj

http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/1642

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:04:38 AM

1) TRUST NO ONE!
2) READ #1 AGAIN
4) REMEMBER BTC IS A RISKY INVESTMENT AND YOU SHOULDN'T FULLY RELY ON IT, OR, IN MILDER WORDS (JUST TO PLEASE THE FANS) NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET.
5) READ #1 AGAIN

Now that we established that and it's clear... let's talk about unfair treatment:

Do you really think people with higher post counts are idiots? Remember they were newbies too. Also, we are talking about having higher post count? Really??? Does that entitle people with higher post count to bragging rights? If so, then allow me to tell anyone with a higher post count that IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM!!! GET A LIFE!!!
There's absolutely no reason for anyone to "brag about" being a hero member or higher...
If you're a CEO of a fortune 500 company, fine, you can brag about it, if you're an All-Star Athlete, sure, go ahead. Are you a US Senator? Awesome, you can also brag about it. Do you have two PHD's? Amazing!
Are you a Hero Member? LMFAO, please don't even try it. The community will give you the respect you deserve for being a long BTC supporter, but don't even dare to "brag" or belittle anyone in this forum because you don't really have any position of power nor authority. The most you'll get is a laugh from someone, in many cases, smarter than you.
Remember, we are all in here because we support and we believe in this emerging currency.

Sorry. Bragging rights are for hero members only.
Vernon715

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:08:11 AM

1) TRUST NO ONE!
2) READ #1 AGAIN
5) READ #1 AGAIN

Sorry. Bragging rights are for hero members only.

Darn.

thanks for clearing that up anyways.

Please donate: 1FfJzfpGCXD6saKqmMs8W1qt9wouhA98Mj

http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/1642

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: